BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

7 Likes

The first quote of the game, literally tells you how the game will goā€¦

ā€œā€¦ Anything can happen, anything can beā€

8 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell Ignore these heathens. Why do you all have a partner if you doubt your own abilities to protect them?

3 Likes

Yep when they are my teammates or Ro they become immortatal in the eye of the fates

3 Likes

In this game, nobody is immortatalā€¦

1 Like

They Iā€™ll just have to make sure they are as close to that as possible armored cars best gear and high skills for everyone.
And Iā€™ll just have to settle for immortality then
(I used a spelling error in my quote :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

I donā€™t get what everyoneā€™s overreacting about.

Yes, Mouse can die. As Iā€™m sure Hayne, Carly and the majority of the group can as well.

Why wouldnā€™t they be able to die? Seriously, itā€™d just completely ruin the tension of the story if no one could dieā€¦

4 Likes

So does that mean even Gabriel, Michael and Raquel could die? :cry:

1 Like

Who knows? The Sequel Iā€™m planning wonā€™t be anywhere near Chicagoā€¦ and it may or not be happening at the same time as the first gameā€¦ so yes, anything can happen.

Which is why I love this gameā€¦ and hate it at the same time :joy:

It so SO much work to just develop the gameā€¦ the storywriting is a LOT more work and a LOT more complex because of the gameā€™s very much so branching storylines, not including side stories, hangouts, etc.

Albeitā€¦ a great game, needs a great amount of time to be worked on. And I am willing to work as long, and as hard as I need to, to see this game through! :sunglasses:

And thankfully, if I manage to finish this one, the next one will be much easier to make, because I already have the foundation, and game mechanicsā€¦ Though there will be new features, I donā€™t have to start from scratch anymore like this game :smile:

8 Likes

even MC died, like, 666 times (in my first playthrough :joy:)

3 Likes

Mouse? Die? In one of my playthroughs?

5 Likes

Only 666 times?

Thereā€™s actually going to be an achievement if you die 100 timesā€¦ and thereā€™s also an achievement if you manage to die 1000 times throughout the trilogy :rofl:

Becarefulā€¦ donā€™t make me go Game Of Thrones on the characters :smirk:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Well yea of course they can die, doesnā€™t mean we canā€™t hope they donā€™t in our play through and joke about it. The possibility of death or getting caught is what makes it risky and intriguing.

Edit: this was intended to be light hearted reply I looked back and thought it might not be taken that way.

2 Likes

:joy: The whole game itself is supposed to be riskyā€¦ it is afterall an interactive novel version of a modern D20 gameā€¦

2 Likes

D20 game wow been a while Iā€™ve gotten used to gurps and palidium games. D&D right?

1 Like

More or lessā€¦ :sweat_smile:

The game mechanics itself is based lossely off of D&D. But the whole scripts that the game works on (Custom dice rolling and variable counting scripts that Ben has come up with) are completely new and super crazyā€¦ I have no clue how Ben comes up with half of the scripts we work on :rofl:

1 Like

donā€™t worry we would never let mouse get hurtā€¦ and for those who will the the beta crew will take care of them.

3 Likes

Plot twist:

Sheā€™s a scripted death.

5 Likes

7 Likes