BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Ooh, haven’t had these in awhile. Alright! Let’s roll cracks knuckles

Found and fixed!

Actually, taxi should be the correct word. I think?

Found and fixed!

I find racing driver to be a bit more accurate, since he becomes a street racer soon after.

Found and FIXED!

If you’ve ever seen Godfather Part 1, they did it in a smaller vehicle :joy:

That… is actually a good point. I’m gonna say no, and it’s been fixed the day after. I’ll put the description at the start of chapter 2

4 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell Will Jack be in by the time Chapter 3 rolls around? If you decide to not include it due to me asking this, I’ll understand. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh don’t worry, I’ll be working on Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Glorious Goods items for Greg’s Glorious Goods.

And The Jack is a Tier 2 Glorious Goods item.

2 Likes

Now I know what it specifically will be. Thanks.

1 Like

Will Cerebus be part of the Glorious Goods collection?

2 Likes

No, the Cerberus is a colectible item. You can find it somewhere in the story… just keep an eye out for a red container box :wink:

5 Likes

What is the Cerberus you guys are talking about? The only Cerberus I know of is the three headed dog that Hades own…

4 Likes

Much like the three-headed dog, The Cerberus is a majestic triple-barrelled shotgun.

It is a collectible weapon that you cannot buy, you’ll have to find it.

Also, why are we using spoiler blocks? I actually want everyone to know this… I’ll just block the hints I’m gonna give :wink:

7 Likes

It’s majestic beauty isn’t blocked well by blurriness anyway

4 Likes

Wait what about Lola? Where is my Lola?

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell I’ve just know realized this.

Mouse displays symptoms of severe anxiety.

Is this intentional? Does she literally have anxiety? (Simply curious).

1 Like

I got the impression of mild to moderate anxiety myself. So I kinda see why your curios

2 Likes

@Drakeye Have you romanced her? There are some moments that make me think severe anxiety.

1 Like

Yes I have and she shows slightly lesser anxiety issues than a friend of mine who is moderate to severe. This is why I’m guessing mild to moderate. It’s a good thought process and question though

Edit: we are in a dangerous business so gotta compensate ate for that.

5 Likes

I just noticed that it should say seen not see

P.S. that’s the scene where you go to the bakery, before the FBI pick you up.

2 Likes

Here’s something that struck me as odd. Ok, so I decided to reply this WiP, but as a driver instead of the mechanic. Anyways, in the route I took during the prologue I saw everyone’s faces, and yet over here when I talk to the FBI’s and spill the beans, they say I never saw any of their faces…

P.S. Just so you all know, this is the first time I actually played as a snitch during the interrogation, even as an informant I kept my mouth shut during that scene. This time I just wanted to see what would happen…

2 Likes

SNITCH! We have a rat in the organization…

I kid I kid but despite it all as many times as I have played somehow I never have the heart to go that route. (Granted I never have the heart to be mean to tali or garrus in mass effect either)

2 Likes

Normally neither do I, but I decided to be a bit adventurous and see what would happen. I got my answer. Also earlier, I chose to grab the gun during the interrogation (for the same reason of just pure curiosity)… it was not fun… for my MC, that is…

2 Likes

I always assumed that would end in a highly potential game over so haven’t tried it…yet

1 Like

Spoiler alert; with my MC, she got the crap beaten out of her after pointing the gun at the female FBI agent. I don’t know what would have happened if she kept pointing it at the male FBI…

1 Like