BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

… That sounds offly suspicious but okay. 'Sides i like Leadfoot, its a pretty sweet role.

1 Like

Well for me it would be seducing members of the same sex. :wink:

1 Like

Seduce all the sexes!

1 Like

Probably, a good con artist has to be able to do both after all, of course it’s seducing the cute guys that my mc probably truly enjoys.

1 Like

@DisturbedOne
@idonotlikeusernames
I want the system to be based more on realism… Which means that some NPCs will be gay, some will be straight, and some will be bisexual

That being said, that doesn’t mean you can’t seduce all the sexes…

If you are a male, it will be easier for you to seduce straight or bi female, along with gay and bisexual males, but if you want to seduce a straight male, the DC (Difficulty Class) is gonna be higher…

It’s possible, I’m pansexual, and I’ve hit on straight males AND gay females…

hit the right notes, and you’re gold = )

P.S… note that the game NEVER asked you for your gender… it only asks you what you look like…

1 Like

From the depths of Apple’s App Store Review Guidelines And Restrictions…

“1.1.3 Depictions that encourage illegal or reckless use of weapons and dangerous objects, or facilitate the purchase of firearms.”

Seriously Apple?!.. am I gonna need to make the MC use water guns instead?

4 Likes

Call the guns anti seed. Say it fire’s seeds which you plant in… People who dont die, they… Become um… flowers.

Yes… the Nut Gun!

• Fires 5mm Peanuts
  • Shoots 500 grain of protein and other nutrients per minute…
  • Uses coconut oil as lubricant
  • Super effective against those with allergies
  • Caution: May contain peanuts…

Remember…
Guns don’t plant people, people plant people… and people are nuts!

5 Likes

I love, loVE, LOVE this so far!!! If you need any help whatsoever, I’ll be happy to do whatever!

However, just a typo I noticed at the very very end of the demo:

Yhe two of you continue down the sewers, following the red line.

1 Like

here the thing when I played as one the cracks the save. the story tell me cops where killed in the store by the other
but later when recapping what happend in the store somehow you got away with nobody dying and the cops driving off?

so ether the MC has crap memory or somehow the cops came back too live after we left and forgot they got shot at?

there are more moments like this where the story i played does not meet up with the story i am telling myself about what happend before somehow.

also i would not mid a scene or a moment where the MC has a moment too ether setup or just buy something that could help out later (like say better guns/better tools/ check out some cars something along those lines

or something where we could learn some skills or something?
i know its early in the game but those are things i think would be worth looking into.

as much as i am a fan for realism. to much real could also make it not nearly as much fun.
but that is up too you, keeping my eye out on this one

1 Like

@Uniqueth
Thanks! Glad you love, loVE, LOVE it so far! I was thinking about making a facebook page, but I’m both too lazy and too… introverted… to manage one…

@Bob_Rijke
I think the error was caused by the a misplaced story count. I’ve also found the same thing on the Shotty prolouge, Thanks for that!

As for…

I was gonna implement this only before the MC gets their first chance at their first robbery… which is in the end of chapter 1, or at the start of chapter 2…

But if you’re referring to it being BEFORE the first robbery, the 7/24 store… I’ll keep that in mind…

Also, in previous versions I did make certain actions in the prologue can gain you experience, but that was later scrapped knowing that the actual character builder is in the start of the first chapter

Nevertheless, I’ll keep those in my outline notes. Thank you very much!

i meant after the 7/24 store. before could also be nice?
maybe even something where you could, i don`t know setup the deal you make with mouse too set that up more?

wondering why a person with his or her own shop would go on a robbery. ya you could make money but you already got semi steady income why risk that?
also i must of missed the shotty reason for joining apart from just liking too rob ppl for some reason.

weelman looks like the most none bloody route so far, as far as i can tell nobody dies that way.
(ps really like the way if you don`t pull shotty inside when you go into the ally he becomes halve the man he was

1 Like

@Bob_Rijke
The system was gonna be as simple as asking Mouse to buy you something, instead of you buying it yourself. But those are mostly just the minor preperations…

Guns, ammo, and armor can be bought later at the black market for a high price… or you can just rob a gunshop… did you know that gunshops with Type 9 FFL licenses make 10 million dollars per year?

Don’t have the money to buy a gun from the blackmarket? Rob a gunstore!

P.S: Flamethrowers are on sale! (Fuel not included)

@Bob_Rijke
Did use the chapter skip when you found that continuity error?

your talking about how the MC memory of events does not match in game events? then no
if your talking about something else then i not sure what that is?

1 Like

@Bob_Rijke
I found the problem, but the problem only occured when you used the skip chapter option at the start of the game…

I played through the Chains Prolouge just fine and the recount was the same as what I picked… how did you get your error?

played chains, did slow cut. asked whats going on (the shots happend and cops died and clerk got hit)
did first aid of clerk .

later when remembering text says nobody died and the cops drove off.

if thats a error it is a weird error?

1 Like

… Hmm… that’s weird…

So… you did slow cut, asked what was going on, and then you decided not to cut, correct?

EDIT: WHOOPS! nvm, I found the problem… I forgot to add +1 storycount

? oke then?
you mean there is a way for chains too play true with anyone being dead? or not?

well anyway happy you found your mistake, whatever it was.

1 Like

Yes, it was gonna be a test for the event randomizer script… I forgot to add story count for one of the results, and ended up repeatedly going for the bad scenario instead of alternating between scenarios…

I was thinking having to pick the right choices so that you can play it clean without killing anyone… but I thought it was a good place to test the event randomizer since we’re in the back room and have no idea what’s happening on the other side of the wall…