BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

We are petitioning @MichaelMaxwell to make it so but he is resisting our efforts so far :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve tried that, but it doesn’t seem to raise his stats at all… :confused:

1 Like

And don’t kill people too much? I don’t know how but I got 63 percent with him when I ended my playthrough.

I mostly knockout people involved. I rarely kill people.

3 Likes

Sign my name to that petition please :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to do the same thing, but the highest I got was 59 :pensive:

1 Like

yeah and that i remember max said that aswell if you can spare them spare them.

1 Like

So am I… I’m about to make my first cupcake next week :smile:

• Do not kill, unless you see him kill.
  • Be kind, to everyone, even the enemies.
  • Try to be courteous.
  • Finish your heists with the most amount of money possible.
  • Flirt with him (He will always brush it off, but it’ll help)

Well, I can tell you that, there will be a scene in the end that involves the MC baking cupcakes. If you can’t… Gabriel will… um… teach you.

Don’t worry, you won :smile:

There’s still a few jobs you still have to go through. Continue to do so, and he will like you even more :wink:[quote=“Portugas_D_Ace, post:1216, topic:19446”]
yeah and that i remember max said that aswell if you can spare them spare them.
[/quote]

Yes… Gabriel doesn’t like to kill, but he will if he has too. (And you see that in The Tower seige, when he has to turn to his Karambit knife when he needs to after trying to use his rifle to incapacitate them with a shot to the chest, hoping their body armour will stop the bullet)

7 Likes

this does not bode well with my ruthless MC

3 Likes

I dont know why but when i play i always think like “what if this guy was force into this job because he was poor or something” so thats why i always shoot them in the leg and not kill them

Its really hard for me to get different endings with that mentality.

4 Likes

Oh, you can kill an Outfit member without worrying about that. Gabriel won’t care much for them, but if you can show mercy, do so :wink:

“Wrong place, wrong time” As Gabriel would say for cops and security guards. “They’re just doing their job… they weren’t told to kill an innocent person, like the Outfit. They were trusted, to guard, and protect someone, We’re just trying to do the opposite”

You can actually knock them out if you’re doing a stealth approach :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

But they might have a family… what if i kill him and his son became robin or something.

But i like guns tho so its hard for me to choose

2 Likes

coving should be covering

1 Like

I think they are noise canceling are headphones

Sounds better. But i dont know im asian i might be wong

3 Likes

One of the ideas me and Ben had was that if we killed a particular Outfit member, their brother would swear vengeance and try and kill you throughout the game.

Put a suppressor on your gun :rofl: I’ll be uploading the new accessories for the primary and secondary weapons for the newest update (Along with Andrew’s interrogation scene for the private thread)

Found and fixed!

2 Likes

cant wait to break him.

shower thoughts what if we fell in love with a outfit but we didn’t know.

4 Likes

The sounds like it could be an interesting idea for people that have no problem killing. But for those players that are trying to avoid killing, then what? I think it might be an interesting idea if you changed it to something along the lines of having a scene where the MC goes one on one with an Outfit and then they have the option of killing him or sparing him. If the MC chooses to kill him, then do the brother vengeance thing. If the MC chooses to spare him, then you could have that the Outfit guy feels humiliated and decides to go for vengeance himself.

4 Likes

…I kill absolutely everyone I can. Its too fun.

2 Likes

This actually happens a lot. Sometimes I would say “Damn, that was an awesome scene” But then I realize that you can only see the scene if you pick certain choices. I try my best to make sure that every choice has the same amount of amazingness.

But sometimes, some choices have their own consequences, and I can’t have every choice end in the same place. :sweat_smile:

That… would be a good idea, I’ll see what I can come up with!

There is actually an achievement for breaking the record kill count at the end of the game.

5 Likes

…Noice…

2 Likes

I’m doing another playthrough and looking for typos along the way

[details=typos]For a brief 10 seconds, you find yourself in a staring contest with the man.
revealing a woman, in a suit and blue tie, in her early 20s, with dark red hair in a ponytail and dark blue eyes
The plane takes (i guess?) into the runway, and begin to take off
They helped you out of the state
“Ah yes, and under whose name?” He starts shuffling through the books.
The British younger version of Michael Schumacher.
“But seriously though… if you’re picking me… you better be picking her too…” Charlie insisted.
"Yes, and when I got bored being a cabbie, I tried out being a racer
"Despite the cabin, windshield, and windows being in a terrible condition and full of holes
He’s as good with his muscles as he is with his tongue
Though he’s said he’s never shot a gun in his life, you and Mouse are neck and neck on the kills.
“Who taught you how to use them?”
He moans as he slowly turns himself over the bed and rubs his eyes
“Oh? Oh… OH! Y-You… I thought…” he seems genuinely surprised, and happy “Is… is this… Are you saying you like me?” he smiles uncontrollably as she figures out the hint. (Mouse’s pronoun changed)
Tracy regards MC ‘Is it his turn?’ even though she’s female.[/details]

I’m thinking how you do a body search in a moving SUV? Isn’t it a bit difficult?
Also did the toilet stays broken or?

2 Likes