BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Yes, she’s a lesbian. Me and Ben have had a discussion as to whether or not she’d be available for male players, we came to the decision that she would only be romancable by female MCs. However, you can still try and flirt with her as a male :sweat_smile:

@MichaelMaxwell No, seriously, I’m killing him. I will flat out mod the game. :rofl:

1 Like

So you’re telling me I was buttering her up for nothing? All those comments tossed her way, the shameless flirting, the bold glances at her rear and chest all so I can get NO hanky panky??

That’s it. I’m done. So you later COG forum. It’s been nice while it lasted.

3 Likes

You want me to move these posts?

1 Like

How… do you mod a CoG game? :joy:

Ye’ll get a slap… but that’s about it :joy:[quote=“Mxm124, post:1110, topic:19446”]
That’s it. I’m done. So you later COG forum. It’s been nice while it lasted.
[/quote]

Wh… Wait! Don’t! T-There’s… um… I don’t know. The closest one I have to her is Carly, but she’s more like Anna to be honest… [quote=“Eiwynn, post:1111, topic:19446”]
You want me to move these posts?
[/quote]

Naaah, it’s fine. Unless someone finds it disturbing enough to be a complaint, then keep it here… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Mmmmm…where does she slap me? And how exactly is Carly like Hayne?

1 Like

Shed your tears my friend, for we shall never have the honor of tasting the forbidden fruit that is m’lady Hayne’s sweet, sweet bosom, where the sun shines endlessly and the sky is as clear and as blue as the sea, where everlasting bliss reigns for all eternity.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry @AAO :sweat:

Across the face… probably with the butt of her rifle…

Well… there’s no denying Hayne is unique, as in, there’s no other character in the game that resembles her personality. Like Kaz and Justin she is one of a kind. She’s definitely the most badass woman in the game besides possibly the MC and Raquel, with Raquel dominating the top of the list.

Carly is definitely not as badass as Hayne, but she does have a bit of a badass history. You’ll soon find out when I start writing her hangout side stories.

And don’t worry if you’re not in the private testing list… the second chapter already facilitates the ability to hangout with all the characters, possibly being able to finish at the very least 3 hangouts…

5 Likes

I am in private testing…I’m even on discord…

1 Like

You haven’t been on Discord for awhile, mate.

It’s actually somewhat of a good thing because there’s something wrong with the channel… I got it sorted out though, don’t worry…

2 Likes

Yeah been taking a few days to get some work done is all and by the time I come home it’s late and I’m dead tired. Hopefully soon I’ll be back.

2 Likes

Lol, it’s alright… Take it easy mate. Don’t burn yourself out… play some games :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m on Skyrim special edition, prey and a bunch of other games too.

2 Likes

Good, keep playing Bethesda games. Stop typing here…

5 Likes

But Tasing and flashbanging the ATM security is so fun… do we have to? :sob:

2 Likes

Oohhh…So excited! I’m glad you’re doing a special ending.

XD

6 Likes

Well, you can play whatever game you want… I’m currently playing Payday myself very frequently now :joy:

It’s a way for me to not get caught up in writing and overstress myself. As the story writing and pretty much overall narrative requires me to be in as sound mind as possible.

Which is why the story can sometimes be so natural and casual at times, but also action packed and maybe a little comedy here and there… I write scenes depending on the mood that scene needs me to write in :smile:

Which is one of the many reasons this game is taking so long… the other reason is that the branching… is so… god damn… diverse… though that’s mostly my fault, wanting the game to put emphasize on freedom of choice…

It’s the least I can do. :blush: Hopefully you’ll have a better chance in the next game… :wink:

4 Likes

wait wait what!? Are you telling me that I got annoyed and got a slap for nothing? tears falling

@Mxm124 the bar in the forum is open? I need a drink…

1 Like

It’s been open. I’ve just been taking the past few days off due to life.

1 Like