BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

I’m killing Anthony. RO or not. He’s going to die.

2 Likes

Good luck with that :joy:

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for the opportunity to whip out my dingus dongus and slap him across the face with it.

4 Likes

This is just tmi. :city_sunset:

4 Likes

sigh, I guess I’ll just have to settle for Mouse then. Not that there’s anything wrong with him or anything, I just view him more as a kid brother I need to protect! The only other character I’m interested in is Justin, and according to @MichaelMaxwell, he’s only interested in men… :pensive:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for that :sweat_smile: I have a specific character for Justin and he has his own backstory along with everyone else in the game… I didn’t want everyone in the game to be monotonous…

However I have said before, I do think Rook would be somewhat your taste…

Rook: Did someone say my name?

I did. I was talking about the ROs and how you’re one of th…

Rook: *Already has a rose between my glistening white teeth* Yeth?

…Why do you have a rose in your mouth?

Rook: It doethn't tathe good, and I can't thay eth..

Then, why is it in your mouth?

Rook: Becauthe I look damn thexy..

But you sound like someone with a lisp…

Rook: Don't care, I'm thill thexy..
8 Likes

Lol, I don’t think I met Rook in the game yet…

2 Likes

You haven’t actually. I haven’t even started writing him in the game yet… :sweat_smile:

He’s supposed to be introduced somewhere in chapter 3. Why take that long to introduce him? Well… I actually have plans for him in the second game, and he will also be an RO in the second game (If he wasn’t romanced in the first game)

However, despite all of the available ROs, I do intend to have a special ending… if you manage to go through the whole game without having any intimate relationship with anyone, and have high relationship with Gabriel…

It’s a very special ending in my perspective. A bit of a romance cliché, but fits Gabriel perfectly… :blush:

A gentleman always knows how to treat a lady… :wink:

9 Likes

So you tell me that Hayne is females only, then you tease me with the fact that a sort of romance with Gabriel is also females only?

…fuck it, I’m dating Justin.

3 Likes

Gabriel is actually Pansexual… you can be either male or female, or neither, or both to get this special ending. :smile: He doesn’t quite care about gender… (Though he does respect women more than men…)

4 Likes

:joy: That rook looks great I can not wait to meet him :laughing:

3 Likes

So that’s why I don’t see this famous/infamous took yet despite everyone talking about him at previous discussion😅
Edit:rook

Huh, looks like I have to consider not romancing anyone then…

6 Likes

Unfortunately, I think you can only meet him and romance him if you’re in the Private Thread list because he’s in the 3rd chapter, and the public will only have the 1st, and 2nd chapter…:sweat:

How many people actually likes Gabriel?![poll type=regular max=20]

• Don’t like him
  • Like him
  • Love him
  • Want him in bed, showing off his 6 pack and vanilla cupcakes
    [/poll]
3 Likes

Aw men😔, oh well I probably going to buy this game anyway when this come out

What can I say is I love him because his character are usually my mc in wip, cog, and hg, that I love and unconsciously make. Since I mostly can relate to people that like, well, Gabriel

3 Likes

I actually thought this was the private beta testing thread when I made that post.

I probably should have been a bit more careful…

4 Likes

I’m so sorry. And thank you very much! I haven’t exactly decided whether or not this game is gonna be free (nor do I know whether or not I get a say in it) But, in after realizing just how big this game is going to be… I don’t know if this game is going to be free :sweat_smile:

However I would really not want the game to be free in the store, but you actually have to pay to play the full game…since that kind of disappoints people when they download the game and realize it’s only a demo… :sweat:

Again, I don’t even know if I have a say on my game’s price tag… :confused:

2 Likes

:rofl: I actually thought the same when I started talking about Rook

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell If I may ask, when will you make my mask? (Sorry if it bothers you or if you’re too busy to do it)

1 Like

I actually just about to finish the blending today. It’ll be done very soon :smile: Please be patient, me and Ben are having an argument as to how complex the interrogation scene should be…

3 Likes

Wait a minute! Wait just a minute! You’re telling me Hayne’s can’t be romanced by males?

3 Likes