BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

You cracked me the fuck up, mate. :joy:

But I am sorry that something of that sort happened to you.

2 Likes

I’m not saying cheat I’m saying polyamory, after all, what’s a flirt or two good for if you can’t reap the seed that you sow and plow?

2 Likes

Heh, I’d love to, but I’ve been very busy lately.

:laughing: I honestly don’t mean her any harm, and I do wish her the best, but seriously fuck her.

Lol, I guess you can flirt, but you won’t really be able to have 2 relationships at the same time or more

2 Likes

Ok, so I just started playing this. I gotta say, it’s pretty good so far, but there were a couple of things that I had to comment on early on before I continue. The first being the weight and height of the character. I’ve never considered 125 pounds to be extremely thin/light/under weight, in fact I myself am only 115, barely. However I am short, I’m only 5’1", so my current weight is perfect for me since I’m short. After choosing my MCs weight and gender, that’s when I realized her height was 5’7". I didn’t even make that choice. I mean, now that I know her height is 5’7", it makes more sense why 125 pounds would be considered extremely thin. However, I’m kind of disappointed that I wasn’t able to choose her height.

Another thing that caught my attention was that when they first introduced Mouse, it says that we knew each other since high school, and after the explanation of the character being an orphan and not close to anyone other than Mouse, they turn around and say the character only knew him (I made Mouse male) for 2 years… Now, ordinarily I wouldn’t think twice about this, I would have just assumed that the MC got out of high school recently or something, except that in the very beginning it says that the MC graduated high school 7 years ago, and they state that Mouse is 23, and two years younger than the MC, making the MC 25. In short, their history is just a little off, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Hey boss? takes a seat Bartender give me some beer please… Sorry for not going in the bar for a day or two, just sorted out something with some of my old pals in the Yakuza brings my katana with dried blood all over it

So what did i miss? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Come to discord. Things are getting good.

2 Likes

Ok ill be there that’s if my internet connection cooperates with me :sweat_smile:

My internet is also slow too when finallythe internet cooperate with me … the invitation has expired :cry:

2 Likes

If Mouse was smart enough to graduate early, it could make sense

@Dakota_Bolton How? Even if Mouse graduated early, how is it that they were friends in high school, seven years ago, but only met each other two years ago? Time wise it makes no sense.

I @Classified would like to join thx!

1 Like

I didn’t notice the two years part., but then the concept of the player being able to friends with mouse when they’re almost finished with school anyway is strange

1 Like

No wonder I didn’t notice that doesn’t come up if you have a female Mouse,if what your talking about is in the beginning

Awesome! Throw them at me!

Wait… I don’t remember setting the height of a character. The MC’s weight is more or less randomized, and counted in Kilograms in the show stats screen. But I never liked to specify the MC’s height… Where exactly did you find this? And what body set up did you choose?

Right, this error was mainly due to me retconning MC and Mouse’s age a couple of times.

At first they were going to be somewhere around 20, and Mouse would be somewhere around 18, but then I bumped their age up a little more.

So officially, they should have known each other for around 8 years. So, FIXED!

There is actually a backstory as to how the two of them met. Which I will explore in the hangout side quests. [quote=“Dakota_Bolton, post:1039, topic:19446, full:true”]
No wonder I didn’t notice that doesn’t come up if you have a female Mouse,if what your talking about is in the beginning
[/quote]

It actually does come up… I fixed it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Um, I sorta misread the stats screen and didn’t notice until after I posted :sweat_smile:. On the “weight” part of the stats screen it said 57, I misread “weight” with “height”… :sweat_smile:. Anyways, I still think 125 pounds isn’t underweight skinny, but that’s just my opinion since I’m actually skinnier than that.

1 Like

Just depends on your height and structure.

2 Likes

Hey, I was wondering; in the grocery scene is it possible to hurt/incapacitate the robber without killing him? I ask because when I made my MC, I was trying to go for a Robin Hood type of person that never killed anyone yet, but in the grocery store scene she didn’t seem to blink twice when she shot the robber in the head…

2 Likes

Hmm… That’s a good idea. Thanks! and Added!

I’m a bit busy as of now, so, very sorry for not uploading anything yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s ok, I just reached the church scene right now, not sure how much longer I have before I reach the end of the demo, but if I reach it before the update (which is a strong possibility, I guess), then I’ll just start over from the beginning and make different choices :relaxed:

2 Likes

Um, I have a question. Is there a way to level up the attribute stats or am I stuck with them until the end? I’m currently playing as a Getaway Driver as my first playthrough and I have been wondering if I can increase some of my stats.

2 Likes