BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

@Jesus Cheers! Clink

@AAO Ah, take a seat and quit being a pussy. Bartender, get him a drink. On me.

I dilute their drinks a little to keep em alive. Can’t have my crew dropping like flies.

1 Like

@Mxm124 Ah, whatever. You should see how how much I drink at home. Heh, heh. Sips whiskey.

1 Like

Btw the way guys I’m on discord now. Still trying to figure things out but The Bartender has arrived.

2 Likes

oh ardit you know better that you need more that a few beers to take me and Voldert! :sunglasses: :beers:

2 Likes

You mean He Who Must Not Be Named?

2 Likes

…fuck it, why not?

A bottle of Jack Daniels would do nicely.

2 Likes

I mean " the maniac " but if you wanna give that nickname too I don’t mind

2 Likes

pulls out a bottle of Jack Daniels and pours it in a glass and slides it down the bar You choose…wisely.

Just like your nicknames are The Prophet, The Miracle Maker, The Choosen One etc.

1 Like

…so, uh…looking on the bright side, those Outfits ain’t bothering me no more.

Meaning I can finally relax in my own home.

That’s the Jack talking to ya.

1 Like

exactly…hey can you give me a tea? I drink so much that I need something to fell better ( also if you put the stripper tube I fell even better )

glad to hear, you can thanks jack later

1 Like

How do you like your tea?

Haha! True, buddy! Cheers! Clink. [quote=“AAO, post:973, topic:19446”]
…fuck it, why not?

A bottle of Jack Daniels would do nicely.
[/quote]

There we go! Hell yeah! Cheers! [quote=“Jesus, post:974, topic:19446, full:true”]
I mean " the maniac " but if you wanna give that nickname too I don’t mind
[/quote]

Yeah, I like that. But He Who Must Not Be Named will always be my favorite nickname. Call me whatever you want though, mates.

This is why we’re friends. You don’t have to thank him, though. Takes out Jack and puts him on counter. We never ask for anything in return. If I kill for you, I’ll die for you. I told Mouse that. She liked it. Heh. Should seen the look on her face. Girl’s a keeper. Sips whiskey.

1 Like

green tea please ( 20 caracters nessesary )

Evenin folks, did I miss the party?

While I do like Jack, I think he was talking about the Jack Daniels he was drinking.

@Jesus pours some green tea in a tea cup and places it gently in from the patron Here ya go lad. Careful, it’s hot.

1 Like

smell the fresh tea ahh thanks my friend now…sip tea… what we are talking about ?

@Mxm124 I just love involving him in things. He doesn’t get enough love, I feel. Downs rest of the bottle. Ah.

Bartender? Another bottle, if I may. Breaks bottle over counter as an Outfit hitman walks into bar.

“Anyone know a guy named Mute, around here?” He asks while taking out a revolver and pointing it @Mxm124. Before he can reach for his shotgun, though, I’ve already gotten up and shanked him to death with the broken bottle.

Breathes heavily.

Oh, shit. Looks at blood all over floor.

Sorry, guys. Uh, do I have to clean that up?