BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

That’s good to hear!

1 Like

In the morning is a forum where people share their doubts and memes … but at night is a bar (that will soon have a striper tube) where the beta crew formed by the craziest sociopaths get together and get drunk

3 Likes

Well some get drunk and some drink tea

2 Likes

where the beta crew formed by the craziest sociopaths get together and get drunk AND some drink tea

3 Likes

This isnt anything done wrong but just playing the game again it’d be cool if you could get achievements based on how often you talk?
Like if you never talk (or as little as possible) you can get something like “The Quiet Type”
Or conversely if you always talk (even in situations you probably shouldn’t) you could get a “Talkative” perk.

The idea in general of using randomised dice I’m undecided on but I’m happy at least you have the option to save religiously haha.

1 Like

[[quote=“fairlyfairfighter, post:951, topic:19446”]
Like if you never talk (or as little as possible) you can get something like “The Quiet Type”
Or conversely if you always talk (even in situations you probably shouldn’t) you could get a “Talkative” perk.
[/quote]

That would be a VERY good idea… but then, I’ll have to go through every dialogue choice in game and insert a counter… And, I’m not so keen on doing that because as you can see… this game is VERY branching and diverse… But let’s see if my co-author is up to the task! :smile:

It can sometimes be a pain, it can sometimes bring happiness… that’s why it’s called the randomization system. But don’t worry, I’ve put in the non-randomized skill checks if you wish to play smoothly without being bothered by pesky dice rolls. And yes, it’ll be available in the release too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And talking about drinks where are the most friendly sociopaths of this forum? :tea:

2 Likes

@Jesus Well, I’m one of 'em. :wink::joy:

1 Like

of course you are my maniac number 1 :joy: trow him a bottle of whiskye

1 Like

Now talking about maniacs where is the rest of the crew?

wakes up with a hangover behind the bar I’m here. Nobody yell please. I had a rough night. And it’s not because of sleeping on the floor or the hangover.

2 Likes

Do not worry we were just talking or that we were going to steal you or something :innocent: Slowly returning the bottle of alcohol

Takes a seat.

So, how is everyone doin’?

Oh you know the typical thing: making sure none of you burn the bar for second time and you?

2 Likes

Just killed some more poor fucks. A whiskey, please? It’s not easy. Sometimes Jack here gets stuck, y’know?

1 Like

yeah I have already witnessed that sip beer hey ardit can you give a glass of whiskye to my good men here?

2 Likes

…dear God, how do you people even have functioning kidneys?

3 Likes

the magic of this beautiful places besides…you wanna a little?

1 Like

…I’m good, thanks.

shrug well more for me and voldermort!

1 Like