BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

You know what? I’ll make a Discord channel right now and we’ll see how many people come…

Join here!

Sorry pal, I don’t drink.
SOMEONE has to watch out for danger while you have fun .
Some coffee without coffein would be fine.

@MichaelMaxwell I’ll have to look into this. What time zone are y’all in? Because it might pose some problems.

1 Like

I’m in IST.:slight_smile:

We just have a one hour difference then. That shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

You all continued without me? I see how it is. Takes another seat. I drank so much last night…time to do it again.

1 Like

Say, I think I’ve found my character’s official theme song.

1 Like

Fuck me, you guys have been busy…

4 Likes

It doesn’t really matter, it’s just a place we can all hang out in and talk possibly in real time (Mostly because writing and talking is somehow really productive for me…)

Let’s not burn down anything else, shall we? sips whiskey[quote=“Voldy, post:932, topic:19446, full:true”]
Say, I think I’ve found my character’s official theme song.
[/quote]

I think I’ve found my character’s official theme song…

Yes… yes we have been. If you’d like just join in on the discord server. Time doesn’t really matter, I just really like using it :laughing:

Link is still the same

1 Like

I missed all the funsies?

I’ll go get the stab stabs

1 Like

We could always create a private thread just to continue all of this.

2 Likes

:laughing: This forum as basically turned into a bar… sips whiskey

Naah… either here or the discord channel is fine… just don’t go spamming everything all at once :wink:

last time that happened i woke up to 135 replies

1 Like

Try not showing up here for a day… So many messages

1 Like

Do we have tea? XD I know it’s a bar but I don’t want to get drunk. I need my wits about me just in case we get ambushed.

1 Like

Ah yes… wonderful choice… I actually need one myself… my head hurts after drinking whiskey…

*Goes behind the bar and brews a couple of English Breakfasts and hands one over to @resuri08 *

Also, we have a Discord channel now… it’s chaotic… but… I just hope nobody burns it to the ground :laughing:

1 Like

Its not like we’re trying… scouts honor.

2 Likes

Hey… Looks like i missed all the fun? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I totally loved your WIP and can’t wait for more! Also will we be able to romance Charlie as a male? :slight_smile:

Can I romance with the Belgian girl and Anna? °^° ples?? And I’m not a pervert btw…just wanted to point that out…

Yes, yes you can. As both Male and Female[quote=“Lufsty, post:945, topic:19446, full:true”]
Can I romance with the Belgian girl and Anna? °^° ples?? And I’m not a pervert btw…just wanted to point that out…
[/quote]

Yes, you definitely can. As both Gender[quote=“MichaelMaxwell, post:343, topic:19446”]
Here is the list (subject to change):

Avelyne/Edwyn = Both
Annabelle = Both
Charles = Both
Justin = Male
Carly = Both
Hayne = Female (debatable)
Kazton = Female
Gregory = Male (debatable) (Unlockable)
Megan House = Both (Unlockable)
Rook = Female (Unlockable) (non-debatable)
[/quote]

Sorry, I just got back from managing my visa. Good news! I’m not getting deported! Max is here to stay! :grin::tada:

4 Likes