BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

I said that as long as I am live, I will finish this game. And so, I have finished the game. Now it’s all on the HG staff, which has actually been very helpful. I am currently just having lots of problems trying to get a certification of residence because no one around here speaks English that well…

I have successfully implanted Breach into the subconscious of at least one player… I am absolutely happy.

6 Likes

are you sure cause its only Hayne Raquel the others aren’t there

3 Likes

Same here, just sprinkle a bit of tragedy into the mix

2 Likes

Can’t wait to play this already! Just you wait Chains, I’m going to make you proud.
Racks the chamber of my Benelli M4

Looking at the Laser achievement and the SAS Gas Mask
Fookin laser sights

And yes Mouse is a lovely little biscuit indeed and it has nothing to do with the fact I’m 5’'1 myself and my love of smol women…absolutely Nothing I tell you! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Raquel is the superior smol LI ngl

3 Likes

Raquel is the shortest of the Archangel crew, but Moue is the lightest.

3 Likes

So I guess you could say that Raquel’s…

Dense.

4 Likes

I found one bug.
When I chose the undercover detective route, I decided not to tell Mouse about it. But when we were hanging out at the arcade, Mouse asks if the mc had got a call from the fbi or not even though mouse wasn’t supposed to know about it.

2 Likes

Well she/he knows your MC works for them and has been helping you for a long time. It’s normal curiosity to ask if your friend got any calls or anything contact related from a secretive group like the FBI. Heck I’ll be wondering and asking the same thing if it were me in her/he’s place

1 Like

Unless if she/he knows about it, was there on option to tell her you work for them? I don’t remember

1 Like

I’ve went through all the files and the only way Mouse could’ve mentioned that to you if you’ve told her that you’re working for the FBI.

Maybe I’ve left something behind? either way, I’ve fixed it so that it makes sure the only way she would ask you about it if you told her about working with the FBI beforehand.

2 Likes

Why is colour lowercase compared to everything else in the stat screen?

2 Likes

The game’s currently in the process of being converted from UK English to US English. I haven’t had any response as to whether I will be the one to convert it or the review team. For now, I’m just waiting for e-mails and for my request for certificate of residency to come out

2 Likes

Wooow, I just keep sitting and waiting for the game to come out so I could throw my money at it. Honestly, played through the demo one too many times and now just keep clenching my butt and checking the forums for any updated information. It will be a good day, when the game is all nicely wrapped and presented.

5 Likes

I’m absolutely excited about the game even if it’s still just in the review stage. It is going to take a long time since the game is around 800k words.

However, Me and Ben have been working day and night for the next game, and we are proud to announce that the public alpha test will be coming on the 15th of August in it’s own new thread!

The name of the game will be:

Afar: Mad World

It is a fantasy based game heavily inspired by Dungeons and Dragons. I don’t really have much of a description for it yet but I’ve been teasing the game on my Patreon for awhile now. It has a revamped and simplified dice rolling and modifier mechanics taken from Breach.

Speaking of which, I will be taking a step away form Breach for the time being until I can finish Afar: Mad World. After that’s done, I’ll begin working on the sequel for Breach. And don’t worry, Afar: Mad World won’t take 4 years as I did with Breach :sweat_smile: (At least I hope not)

The game has just been released as early testing for my patrons at my Patreon. There will be a public version of this coming on the 15th this month for all to see.

It’s also where I release my short stories for Breach and many other stories I’ve been aching to write.

As a sort of celebration, I’m making my first short story public! Which is an origin story for Rook and Bishop (Primarily Rook).

Check it out here if you’d like to give it a read!

The next short story I’ll be making is Carly’s short story: " 800 miles to Barcelona " - The last heir of a Belgian crime family flees the country as the Albanian Mafia hunts her down on her journey to through Western Europe.

Here’s hoping I can finish it on time…

Much love! And thank you all for your wonderful support! Especially my patrons Ryan, tmmanques, Devid Metcalf, Pyrola, Dean Brennan, Vyndral, Elegy, Alexandra Karl, Alex Joensen, Kevin Kolbe, and of course, Elizabeth Hooper :heart:

I’ll of course still be replying to this thread but of course, be on the lookout for my new game! As always, nitpicking is encourage. :wink:

47 Likes

Not only one. This is a little embarrassing to admit, but a lot of times, on days when I really hate my job/life, I kind of fantasize about getting abducted by the Archangels and getting to join their group, even if it’s just as a lousy maid or receptionist or some other lame job that I barely qualify for :flushed:

6 Likes

This game made me consider a career in Law Enforcement, once upon a time.

4 Likes

Do you go back to your posts on 2016? You know, for the nostalgia? I find the fact that you said the game wasn’t going to be BIG but WIDE hilarious in hindsight.

Blockquote
Demo is coming in about a few weeks or so… this won’t be a BIG game, but it’s sure as hell will be a very hard one to make (in terms of story)… it’s not long… it’s wide…

2 Likes

“This won’t be a BIG game,”

Summary

11 Likes

I am actually quite happy that my games have been an escape for so many people. :smile: Eventhough I’m low on funds and are constantly strained by deadlines, all I ever wanted when I started making this game was so that people could enjoy it.

I don’t think I’ll ever get into law enforcement, but I did have many thoughts about both becoming one, and becoming a professional criminal. (Fantasy only, of course)

… but come on, who here hasn’t at least had one thought of doing something illegal?

Well, I sure kicked myself in the arse in that one. I was very childish and very unprofessional back then… I still am childish, but at least I try to be professional.

I never liked making promises but I always loved to make sure that the readers know that I listen and wish only the best for everyone else. If that meant making a game that would span about one third of my life to come, so be it.

What was supposed to be a simple two robbery game became something a whole lot more to so many people… :smile: I’ll probably never spend so much time on a game ever again, but I’ll definitely be continuing Breach.

11 Likes