BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

That’s okay I figured I had better ask

1 Like

I have a fixed dice bug to report. When you set your D20 to always land on 20 in the randomisation settings, it will reset to a big number at the point where you meet up with that Hayne chick or whatever her name is. When we are done chatting and I select to pull the trigger so we can shoot at the targets, the D20 role will begin and the big number will come up. This will not cause a critical fail, but it will not display the intended result either. Just thought I’d pop in and let you know. By the way, awesome game. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

This is caused due to the dice system being reset after a certain period of rolls, to prevent it from bugging out (Oh the irony). I did not count on the display variable being reset along with it, and we’re trying to figure out why it did that in the first place. Thanks for the report!

Thank you!

And happy belated new year everyone!! :fireworks:

4 Likes

Right back at you, with a custom mask and all. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

love swords in this game so going keep with that

1 Like

Last day for the 12 days of chirstmas update everyone! I’ll be returning the link back to only chapter 1-2 tomorrow. Have fun! :grin:

10 Likes

I just notice this but when i went to a bank with my aunt i was counting how many cameras and guards there are and how many backroom they have… is this normal or am i slowly shifting into a real life bank robber!!!

Also there are less guards during 7pm.

1 Like

Don’t worry, you’re not the only one :joy:

As someone who’s been robbed while working at a convenience store more than a few times, I’ve grown cautious and aware of my surroundings. Part of the perks of being a crime story writer… :sweat_smile:

Thank you! I’m glad to hear :blush:

This game might take awhile, but I expect it to be done somewhere around the middle or the end of 2018… or earlier if Ben decides to quit college.

Don’t really know about the first one… but FIXED! Thanks for the report! I’ll be updating the game in few days

2 Likes

You dare Call me a Informer!

I can neither confirm nor deny any allegation that i may be the same…

4 Likes

@Drakeye That is a very… unique… song.

Thank you everyone for testing out the extended chapters of the game! I’m very sorry to say, but I am now reverting the game back to it’s demo state! I hope all of you have had a good experience going through the current versions of the game! Very sorry about to absence and the lack of updates! We are stilll getting used to setting up for a new year. :sweat_smile:

Have a good day everyone!

4 Likes

You just described the 90s the time it came from.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed playing this game. Just too bad that I was unable to see all those natural D 20 roll seens. Hope you will be able to fix that problem soon.

3 Likes

Damn that was a great game. I really loved the complete freedom of absolutely everything and the humour was excellent. My hardest choice was whether to have my name has John Wick and go 100% accuracy or go Jason Bourne and appear on everyones face recognitions!

Both the comedy and the storyline kept me hooked and cannot wait for moar! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ben is always fixing and updating the roll system, and it’s mostly my fault for not using the templates properly :sweat_smile: But we’re still fixing and trying our best for the game!

Thank you so much! I’m very glad you liked the game! Though the amount of choices and freedom in the game is pretty much our main selling point, it’s also one our worst nightmare when it comes to writing :sweat_smile:

But we push on through knowing whatever can happen probably will happen. I try my best to keep the theme of freedom of choice throughout the game, but there’s only so much I could write. But hey, the thought of someone playing through my game and thinking that it’s good, makes all of this so much easier! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Anything new? I’m beginning to worry that this topic might close.

3 Likes

Worry not, it’s still in the works. just busy with a few things. Update’s coming in a few days!

17 Likes

it’s been awhile! hoping you and ben are good!

3 Likes

So are there any openings for beta testers left ?

2 Likes

We are! Thank you for the consideration We’re a little behind schedule, but we’re doing as best we can with what’s going on :sweat_smile:

Unfortunately… no. The testers have been specifically hand picked from the first two phases. Very sorry.

9 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! :astonished: wheezes I…An update…:heart_eyes:

4 Likes