BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

@MichaelMaxwell
Wait a minute, didn’t Mouse figure out Raquel’s identity? Also if you could please work on Carly’s scenes, pretty please? I have been waiting since the first moment I started playing to romance Carly. Out of curiosity what weapon’s can be hidden from a pat down, specifically when meeting the Don?

1 Like

If your agility is still horrible, no matter how much of a boost you get, you’ll still fail, because again, you don’t have the dice to help you.

I’ve decided to add an exception where if you’re not using the randomization system, you will skip the last fail and auto-succeed.

Yes, yes they did.

@Fonex now you now why…

Very well then! I’ll go work on that as soon as I figure out what the hangout’s going to be and where it will be taking place!

There are some compact pistols and revolvers that you can bring with you that you can possible bring with you. The Ruger LCP, the Makarov, and the M&P Bodyguard is one of many.

There are also small knives and blunt weapons you can bring with you if you’re stealthy enough.

1 Like

Damn getting help and getting roasted in the same reply haha. Thanks for the heads up guess i’ll go to a previous save and up my agility, do you have a number on the agility check?

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell
Wouldn’t the best place for hangout with Carly be at car show or garage, maybe to steal a car or part for a car?

2 Likes

As of the current moment, the minimum agility pass is (as shown in the show stats screen) at the very least 40

I have another thing in mind for Charlie which is somewhat the same, I’d like something a bit less… mechanical, for Carly. She may be a mechanic, but her hobby doesn’t always include working with cars.

@MichaelMaxwell
Also instead of shooting the Don in the shoulder can you make it so there is a chance to shoot him in a cheek, please? I would like to shoot the asshole in the ass! At least make it somewhere the wound matters. I mean shoulder really!?

1 Like

I just did multiple playthroughs again. And I don’t think I can control my crush for Bishop and his twin. Smart, tall, big, handsome and super rich. Welllllllllll

And Rook, boie, I just want to hug that adorable boy and feed him taco all day. <3

Also, Anthony saying that he risked his life, making sure that the MC would be okay, and how he couldn’t sleep. Why do I keep on loving the unromancable?

OTZ

1 Like

This got flagged?

4 Likes

Sure thing! But you’ll have to roll a natural 20 on your shot towards him to hit his ass.

Oof, I’m sorry to say, they’re already married…

Rook and Anthony on the other hand, they are romancable… just not at the current moment :sweat_smile:

… Well, they’re not wrong, but apparently they got banned for trolling? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You know CoG staff mad with power.

4 Likes

Damn, I loved debating that guy. But I don’t recall the staff being this authoritarian during the earlier phase in the development of this game. 2017ish?

And apparently Voldemort was banned… I remember that guy too.

A sad affair, that. He posted rather often in the test threads, iirc.

2 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell whenthe game locks you to the stats screen and youre so far TT^TT.

3 Likes

Ah, the dreaded stat glitch. I’ve had this happen to me once or twice before in Breach and other IF games from hosted and CoG. My theory is that this is an issue with choice script (even dashingdon, for that matter) itself, unfixable by anyone making their own works with it. I’ll run a few trials in other wips, to see if I can replicate the glitch (assuming it isn’t exclusive)

1 Like

He used to be the one who posted the most, I think… Mostly spams and unrelated stuff, but you can thank him for a couple of the stuff in the game, including the Mini-saw.

Also, we shall not speak of his name ever again.

Oof, I’m so sorry, but even I too have had this when playing online. This never happens offline for some reason. I’m so sorry, but I cannot fix this bug, no matter how much I want to…

… Maybe Ben can, but he’s too tired right now :sweat_smile:

Let me know the results! If it’s just my game, then it’s most likely a variable overload and I may need to thin down the codes in the stats page… which I aim to do later on anyway.

2 Likes

Addendum : In both The Wayhaven Chronicles Book 2 and Fallen Hero Book 2, I have been unable to save while in the stat screen. The site won’t let me.

Here’s a screencap from Fallen Hero 2:

(note, I used a randomized character for this test)

And Wayhaven Chronicles 2 :

(Again, premade character for testing)

Continuation: Blood Hunter

GASP

Now, this could just be due to a lack of progress, but I know for an absolute fact that this glitch has happened to me before. If I can recall accurately, what triggered this was saving while in the stat screen, then loading?

Now let’s go back… my own old wip…

shudders, oh lord the angst in that title

ha, got em. I remember now.

Anyways, I haven’t been able to replicate the glitch as CS won’t let me save in a stat screen.

1 Like

yh it tells me i cant save in the stats screen too

1 Like

Maybe it occurs when loading a save from a stat screen? I’d test it if I could, but I’ll be gone for the next few hours.

2 Likes

New update?

… It took me 5 glances to realize that it was my game.

It just occured to me to ask, did you load in a save that you made before the update? That may cause some hiccups.

I’ll do a thorough read-through for my game. Thanks for helping!

5 Likes