BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

I love the last ‘‘You knew ?’’ ‘‘Give me back my rifle.’’ Ah ~
And the mask is class.

So I was replaying the demo and everytime at the start when we have to choose if we look like more to our parent I ask to myself is there a plot ?
We don’t know our parents and if we have the same face will there be one day someone, who sees us without our mask, who will have a reaction ? ‘‘Is it… :frowning:’’

So sorry for the previous phrase. And if the question or the theme has already be asked… Well anyone with an answer, I’m waiting for you.

2 Likes

… Not really. I have other plans for the MC’s parents… for another game.

Yes and no. Someone has reacted, but didn’t say anything at all. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Are you trying to have an addicted base fan ? Cause I’ll definitely play the other game to know more about MC’s parents.

And damn I’m wondering who reacted ? Michael ? I litterally have no idea who could have reacted without showing it. People always wearing a mask ? A sociopath ? So many possibilities…

4 Likes

… I am so happy to know people wish to play my games :blush:

:zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Tbh I kinda want for MC to plant face firts into a pile of coke in this upcpmming mission

2 Likes
behold! Gabriel memes! How far we've fallen...

16 Likes

One of our parents ( or both) was in Gabriel’s unit and he made them a promise to look after us from afar. And on the detective Path he regrets he can’t fulfill his promise to them.

7 Likes

What have we done…

The fan base… it’s evolving (or devolving)…

Oh and I found Raquels medications. Not implying she NEEDS neurotransmitters or that she eats kittens. I’m implying that she thinks of kittens a lot. Yeah…

7 Likes

Guess you could say… We’re fallen angels…

I’ll show myself out

7 Likes

Don’t worry… I’m way ahead of ya…

My life is complete… Thank you very much!

Wow…I’m not saying anything :zipper_mouth_face:

I can now check “Make a creation and have it turn into a meme” off my bucket list.

I feel like I’ve achieved something… a whole lot of things… I SHALL WRITE MORE!

MOTIVATION FTW!

I think she’d give this to Gabriel

8 Likes

Gabriel needs more kitties in his life

And congrats, hon, you and your game deserve this awesome recognition. You’re an amazing and talented writer.

The memes are also funny and truthful af.:rofl: Great job, everyone! Keep it up!:grin:

5 Likes

When you said somebody recognized us based on our parents I thought of Gabriel. Considered he’d reach out to hire us through Kaiden. How he’d allow any normal rat to be tied to the back of a train but we can be redeemed. How he’s regretful about our betrayal on detective Path. How he specifically tries to kill us quick before the FBI interrupt the proceedings, how he let’s us close and seems to trust and care about us giving us a high ranking position in his organization even if our only experience was sitting in a car during a gas station heist, etc. Perhaps our parent/s were even Archangels. And he blames himself for us being orphaned. Oooh What if Gabriel arranged for Mouse to be in a position to “Save you from humiliation” so you’d have someone who’s always there for you and you’d never be alone. Al the friendly shopkeeper let’s you have free groceries because he’s an Archangel. Oh God Gabriel has been working from the shadows to protect the MC their entire life!

In our teen years we’re laying in a hospital bed bandaged up in an induced coma from the incident that renders us mute. Gabriel sitting in the chair nearby. “Michael find who did this to them” Michael answers on his phone from his vehicle looking at the group responsible.“And do what exactly?” Gabriel grimaces. “Be yourself” and Michael smiles.
0c14e23908361c33cbcec0c1010fc6db--reservoir-dogs-blondes

8 Likes

So how will a ww2 dlc work? Is it lacrimal dlc? Somehow my phone autocorrected actual to lacrimal, but I’m keeping that there as it’s rather funny imo. How does adding content work for these games, anyhow?

And why can’t we buy an Mg4? It’s a modern weapon system. I understand that it’s based off the 42, though.

Now, I must go. I need to perfect “through the fire and the flames”.

So here’s a “meme” (really a horrible unaltered screenshot)
MC sporting a stahlhelm and juggernaut suit, the velvet cuts heist, 2016

4 Likes

Now this I can comment on without fear of giving too much away :laughing:

Though this would make an interesting story, Mouse and Gabriel don’t know each other before Kaidan actually introduced them shortly before the MC’s first ever job in the prologue.

As for Al, it’s pretty obvious why he’s there…

This totally would’ve happened if you were right.

I’m not sure as I would need to wait until the game actually releases.

But as for the DLC, I’m thinking that since this is a Hosted Games game, I don’t think I’m able to ask for such a thing.

If it is possible, the DLC would include 2 new missions you can do for Greg, before chapter 4, and if you succeed in said quest, you will receive a shipment of WWI and WWII weaponry that you can purchase at a discount that also applies to all other weapons.

So it’ll include:
-2 New missions
-14 new weapons
-A discount for all GGG weapons (Including some Glorious Goods items)

You can’t buy the MG4… but you can pick it up, from a certain someone.

I’m a bit too tired to do any real editing :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s no issue, I don’t really care much. Memes are dependent on understanding and context, anyway.

I know one of the main 3 had an mg4, but I forget which.

Ww1… this will prove to be interesting. I can imagine my mc running around with a maxim gun, tearing through vam tower…

I plan to do a playthrough tomorrow. It’ll be light, as I am restricted to mobile for a week, and will be composed of story insights and few edits. Your fingers are safe… for now.

Well this was a mess in regards to formatting.

3 Likes

See, kids? Memes can do anything

6 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell are you planing on adding more vehicles? If yes then are you going to add muscle cars, armoured pickup trucks, and if you could an armoured/unarmoured 18 wheeler.

1 Like

The requirements for the vehicles are quite strict, it has to be able to fit 4 people in it’s interior, cannot be bigger than a minibus, and must be able to be converted into an armored vehicle.

And I do not plan to add more vehicles unless someone gives me a good idea that fits the requirements.

4 Likes

I’m gonna wait a bit for more content, then i’m gonna go on a testing marathon for things that need to be fixed. Sounds like a good pastime for weekends right? :wink:

2 Likes

IMGeez, I just noticed all of the amazing memes! :star_struck:

2 Likes