BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Maybe “Checkmate” or “Rook Takes King”

Also I remember in the detective path one of the lines says that Anthony reminds them of Gabriel with his passion/Ruthlessness/ loyalty I forgot the specifics hence why I thought of him becoming the new Gabriel.

Wait a dimmadamn second. Gabriel was badly injured, hospitalized in the warehouse explosion thing right? In the detective path while we’re out does that mean the Trio and the Archangels are in the hospital with our unconscious bae.

God now I’m imagining Gabriel having a fake nurse with poison ready to kill Mouse and he’s not doing it to stay alive and be arrested or escape.

If we don’t kill him, and ruin the FBI’s chance of catching and dismantling the Archangels Mouse dies.

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell as I return from the grave once again, few questions before I post ss of bugs I come across. Regarding the biblical POV of the game. Do you plan to make it more apparent or wish to keep it as simply a nickname basis. Since I probably make no sense, do you plan to add more metaphors from the bible into the game. For example; the don was once a archangel before he became satan. Or archangels can call the detective mc the morning star since they fell from grace, betrayal etc.

Another question is; will there be more future dialog amongst the mc and others at let say the resturaunt. To talk as a group as normal humans, not mask criminals.

Last question; would it be asking to much to add a tranquil weapon for long range uses. For example during atm as a detective. I dont want the cops to call in back up nor do I want to kill them and leg shots, specifically though shots are almost as fatal if not more than torso shots due bleeding out.

These are just questions and curiosities. Take them as a grain of salt and dont feel obligated to add them please. Yall doing to much as is I don’t want to add more to that big plate or beans

2 Likes

Pft, he wishes, he’s just a wannabe! He’s a lowlife thug given a cool/badass codename! Frankly, I don’t think he deserves that codename, he has given me no reason to believe he earned it. The male detective, on the other hand, seems like he would be a better fit for it.

2 Likes
  1. Survived fights with the Archangels

2. Has a powerful agency’s resources

3. Believes in personal loyalty but has expended people in the past.

4. Is on the verge of becoming " fallen" from his position for the sake of his goals

Seems like a fallen angel aka Lucifer aka Satan to me. ( In b4 Satan and Lucifer are two separate entities)

6 Likes

There has been some really vague references, but since I’m not at all that knowledgeable in Christian mythology… or any other mythology or religion for that matter…

I would love to learn more about it, and because I now have @Fonex on the team, she can help with everything Archangel or bible related.

But as for the one currently in the game, I can confirm without spoiling anything that The Don never was and never will be an Archangel.

Yes actually, after chapter 4, the anti-climax will happen and if you’re not a detective, you can actually explore more of your crew’s history as a normal human being…

if they survive that long

I have played around with the idea of adding a less-lethal knock out weapon such as the taser, but as time goes on, I realized that this was way too hard to code in.

Most through shots can be fatal when help doesn’t come in time, especially if the bullet hits any of the arteries. But for game reasons, I decided to make every leg shot a non-lethal option. If you wish to knock them out, pick up a blunt melee weapon. If they’re too far away, shoot their legs.

I do think that we could’ve put in a less-lethal knock out weapon, but as of the current moment, that just isn’t an option. Maybe the next game?

I’m taking everything everyone posts into consideration! Even when I don’t reply to them at all…

I have a whole .txt file filled with suggestions from everyone. Some of them I won’t implement because as of the current moment, the window for new features is closed and I will only be working on the game story-wise from now on.

But the next game can always be an improvement!

Are you talking about Anthony? Or the male detective MC?

You have no idea how close you are. So close, but no cigar.

7 Likes

Anthony probably knows who Gabriel is under the mask . He definitely has a history with him.

3 Likes

Yeah makes sense regarding leg shots and I look forward to the avengers style scene where everyone is war torn sitting down at Mike’s eating.

Thar being said I haven’t been able to recreate the mouse bug but I did notice something. If you purchase max lock picks, your still able to buy stacks of 5.

Regarding biblical references. It’s a very cool concept which you can use. But I rather not try to add to the story itself. That is your baby, not my place to throw in ideas and concepts. I’m simply here to throw in my two cents.

Lastly; keep up the good work. :+1:

P.s. that hybrid holographic scope attachment is worth more than my own service pistol. I’d kill to get that triple g discount on it lol.

1 Like

So when will the full face helmet be available.

2 Likes

Starts writing something down

Coding error, FIXED!

Well, I’m watching a whole series Overly Sarcastic Productions videos and with a little help from @Fonex I might change a few things regarding the plot. Not a whole lot, but just some little tid bits.

Thank you! I honestly can’t wait to get this thing finished…

All of the items in the attachment section is free, I do plan to add prices later.

I actually did some research and as it turns out, an Eotech holosight paired with a holosight is actually more expensive than a Glock 19 :joy:

by the way, do you mind me asking what service pistol you use, and do the department give you options as to what you can pick, and whether or not you’re allowed to use weapons that you buy yourself. (I know you can buy rifles and carry them, I think… is that right?)

When I finish fixing most of the armor system for the juggernaut suit

3 Likes

I can’t wait full face helmet and the juggernaut suit with a LMG that’s my MC.

1 Like

My New Head Canon for the MC Spoiler Tagged for Gabriel Mancers to avoid

Gabriel was being investigated by Interpol/The FBI He was secretly the Partner of the Agent in charge and her lover. She got pregnant and ended up shot after discovering her partner was Gabriel. While in a coma she gave birth to the MC who ended up in Foster Care. Something horrifying happened in foster care rendering her mute. The only person bringing her out of it even a little being Mouse. Refusing to ever be a victim again she joined the police academy. Gabriel was incognito at her graduation. She ended up being an undercover cop due to her cold personality, unique talents,and muteness making her unlikely to blow her cover. Gabriel recruited her hoping to reveal the truth but Michael fucked it up

6 Likes

… Wow, this would make romancing Gabriel so wrong on so many levels. Thank god this isn’t the real story :joy: … But you’re not wrong about Michael.

12 Likes

I was actually talking about Anthony, I just can never remember his name :sweat_smile:. @GenecoInheritor knew who I was talking about!

Wow. Just, wow.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure “Pulling a Michael” is slang in The Archangels for fucking a plan up

9 Likes

I’ve been on the air with him ever since I stopped writing the detective path to go work on the criminal path, but I think I can give you a way to romance him.

Speaking of romance, I’ve come up with a way for you to romance Gabriel while still being a detective… it will come at a price.

Pretty much, but Michael is incredibly useful for when the plan is fucked up and they need someone to punch a way out.

8 Likes

Michael’s Philosophy.

13 Likes

Our service pistol is mainly a glock 22. I think you can pick the beretta still. After a year probation you can bring your own if approved and within reason. No deagles. My partner Carrie’s a 1911My partner just informed me that sheriffs service pistols are mmp 9mm. I myself carry the glock 22 and a little s&w 38 as back up. Never know when a Sunday special is needed. Regarding rifles, I think it all depends on the agency. Where I live it’s better to just use what they give you since the gun laws here suck. (Cali gun laws make no sense) But I’ve met a deputy whose only job is to respond to active shooters in his building. He carries his own ar15. That thing is a beast.

Yeah attachments, specifically sights, can be more expensive then the gun itself if you want good quality stuff. I bought a scope for my savage bolt action. The scope was 2g while my rifle was 1. Really makes you think huh? You get what you pay for. I’ve herd stories of someone buying a cheap holographic for his rifle and the holograph would pop off the railing when firing or just break when fresh out of the box.

1 Like

Yay!!

Oh no… What’s the price?

4 Likes

download%20(23)

5 Likes

how life going with you Maxwell