BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

You know a certain person in the beta crew will kill you for that…

1 Like

Don’t be sorry. This game is meant to be played by players and to be enjoyed. I want to listen to my readers and see what can be done for the better. And you have sure helped a lot!

I know…

3 Likes

I think they were brownies. But then again I was never brave (or stupid) enough to try them. My friend on the other hand…
Actually I’m not going to get into that because it was just embarrassing for both of us.

Don’t even get me started on the pizza. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Well now I’m just curious

If that’s the, then why not have the male detective guy also be an RO? I still find it very funny the staring contest and the “made you blink” joke he pulled on my silent MC when she refused to talk during the interrogation scene in the first chapter… or was that the second chapter?

May I ask whose life?

5 Likes

Steve from accounting… Actually probably Megan or Detective Reville as proof of your loyalty

Additionally if you tell the FBI the counter sign Raquel is the one keeping them from getting to you and Mouse so if there wasn’t a reason to kill her before there is now.

Current plan:
Send Raquel her kitten in a cat bed filled with C4

Hit Gabriel in the mask with the gold bat maybe hit his arm with it otherwise just pistol whip him unconscious. Because the FBI needs to arrest someone.

Throw Michael onto a buzz saw or maybe knock over a huge drum of gasoline/ oil/ petroleum and then fire a shot igniting it engulfing Michael’s body in flames… Unfortunately then I have to fight a Flaming Archangel.

1 Like

WTF, Noooooooooooooooo :weary:

5 Likes

I don’t play nice

But not the cute innocent kitties! :weary:

2 Likes

I have to lure her close enough to the blast radius somehow.

Hey, as long as the quality is on par with that of Gabriel’s (not that I’ve played it (I’m assuming it’s been implemented), I’m assuming it is of high quality), then I’m sold.

Oh nice, I’ve done something to contribute

This is a road you don’t want to travel down. Even for the FBI. For Michael I understand, but Raquel?

You sir, have become public enemy no. 1. I will personally ensure hellfire is rained upon you the very second you attempt to act upon your scheme.

4 Likes

Raquel must die. And nothing but a massive explosion is likely going to suffice.

3 Likes

A realistic cat plushie with a realistic recording of a cat meowing!

1 Like

I find it rather strange that Raquel was originally spelt Raguel… and… Ramiel… Remiel… Sariel… Saraqael…

It’s treason, then.

@MichaelMaxwell, Excommunicate this man from the fanbase.

4 Likes

Hmmmmm i could put even more c4 inside a plushie rubs chin

1 Like

You heathens…

3 Likes

Hey, my main concern are the cats, not the humans!

2 Likes

Hey when I was trying to get help for Mouse she was shooting anyone who came near . She wasn’t putting another bullet in me or Mouse she was intentionally trying to make us both bleed out on the warehouse floor.

Fuck her.

3 Likes

You brought this upon yourselves. You knew the capacity of the Archangels to inflict suffering, yet you continued down the path that would see it directed towards you.

3 Likes

In her defense, you betrayed her trust and Gabriel’s trust!

4 Likes

Then she deserves whatever she gets.

1 Like