BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

That’s a dashingdon bug nevermind

1 Like

TBH I wouldn’t have loved this game half as much as I do if it weren’t for the informant/undercover route. I love Gabe, but I swear I’ll catch them mfs :joy:

1 Like

You ever notice that Gabe’s mask is a red smiley face on a white background like the author’s avatar?

3 Likes

It was even better on the last avatar

3 Likes

Gabriel’s song at the end of undercover path

And another for the edit for mutes: You straighten your posture and say “Classic robbery, a diamond joint. It’s a bit of a cliché, but it’s easy money. There’s a jewellery store called Velvet Cuts in Downtown Chicago, specifically The Loop”

Edit: even though I got it. The fact you need 80 relationship with Mouse and I did everything to make her happy and was only in the 40s indicates that’s going to need adjusting. Because I think an 80 is currently impossible. I mean I won the roll but I’d rather it be just a roll if the stat stays high.

Second Edit: Hey Gregory do you have those pink furred cuffs in non heist form? Asking for a friend , a girlfriend, my girlfriend Mouse actually.

Edit 3 and for the mutes: “Alright everyone, we have enough! Let’s get out of here!” You shout to your crew.

4th edit: Here’s why I love the Weapon naming system.

And so, you knock on Mouse’s door, and get yourself dressed in heist attire. You pick up Mouse’s Bitch and Mouse’s Pet, along with The Penetrator before making your way down onto the basement with Mouse

The Penetrator is a Light Pink nightstick
Mouse’s Pet is a Maxim 9 suppressed pistol
Mouse’s Bitch is an Hpk will a suppressor.

Edit 5 ( i know it’s a lot but better than multiple ):
Caulfield’s daughter is hanging out with a female “fella”
You can’t be mute in next choices
(Also on the subject of Mutes. Tin Star has a stoic setting if you don’t speak for the first few choices. Might be good inspiration.
Why remove the bathtub scene?

2 Likes

Rest in piece, Cell…

I’m tweaking a few things with the relationship stats.

Hmmm… this actually gives me an idea…

Added some mute options!

A little bit of note, some dialogues with Mouse cannot be muted.

… Ookay then.

… Is a fella supposed to be male only?

I never actually knew that. :laughing:

Hmmm… duly noted.

Um… I didn’t? … Nevermind, I’ve just censored it.

2 Likes

Wait! Is it true? Our MC is Amnesiac?!!! This creates more possibilities!

2 Likes

Aye, I feel you. You know who will never be nerfed? The Almighty Fuze.

1 Like

Not an amnesiac necessarily, but… yeah, I’m still working on the backstory

And I’m just here, passing Rook plates around and giving bandit his drugs as Rook and Doc… no even a thank you from the team.

5 Likes

Hey, I appreciate me a good Rook. Doc, eh. He’s been overdosing on his stem pistols way too much for my liking. That being said, last week a Doc got me up and I ended up clutching (albiet with two kapkan trap kills) but still, I prefer me some armor.

1 Like

And I appreciate it if everyone takes their plates… nothing bugs me more than one plate left in the bag…

Which brings me back on topic about the game’s armor mechanics being sometimes obsolete. When your character gets shot, the area in which they are shot in are randomized.

Different armor protects different parts of your body and each armor has their own set of healths. But apparently, the game, in some playthrough, likes to constantly ignores the armour for an entire game. Ben is currently trying to fix it, but please let me know if any of you have encountered such a thing.

I feel you. And I think Plates should be +20 points each time someone picks them up, so you get a full 100 points as Rook when the team protects themselves. #AppreciateSupportPlayers2k19.

And I dunno, I tend to buy the full suit most playthroughs, instead of going for armor plating. Only downfall is, I feel like the full suit armor should come with a pair of pants.

And I know this is for the sake of the story, but the garbage truck crash scene. How does my MC get the worst of it considering he is wearing plate carriers and the reinforced mask?

1 Like

They come with legs paddings, so you can wear them beneath your pants/skirt/duty kilt and hold them in place with leggings.

As someone who’ve tried carrying around a level 4 body armor plus 3a side plates for an entire airsoft match, I can tell you that those things will knock you around from the inertia alone.

The dumpster truck hits the character straight on while the others are just thrown around by the force of the SUV being pushed by the truck. The MC is the one taking the full force of the truck. The fact that the MC’s still alive and breathing is a miracle if not for your mask protecting your head.

As for the body armour, well, your body’s still intact at least…

2 Likes

Awww you don’t need to censor or remove it. It’s perfect the way it was

Bug: there’s a difference roll where if you get a 4 you’re shot in the thigh, 6 shot in the thigh, 11 shot in the thigh, 19 shot in the thigh. Theres no math involved no check to beat it’s just an automatic shot in the thigh.

3 Likes

Ah, this raises a new set of questions I am sure you have already answered and are tired of hearing again. So, during the chase scene with the outfit after they try to ambush you and Mouse at the apartment, I was wearing the full suit and I got shot at, and my leg was wounded. So is that just because of what my MC was shot with, or was it because of the armor bug?

Alas, I forget that we are not Ironman/woman. Even though in that Iron Man 3 movie that we never speak of, his suit was totally destroyed by a truck, so that’s something.

And I actually enjoyed that Iron Man movie to be honest.

1 Like

Shouldn’t nanners difficulty have more money given the prices in Gregory’s shop especially glorious goods can exceed a million?

1 Like

Oh and guess what I just found out. Rook’s armor’s main purpose, is that when you get shot (unless it’s the head) you won’t die, you’ll go down instead of instantly dying. Never knew that before, I just thought getting downed versus getting insta gunned down was just how much the spread hit. So armor is even more important than we thought👌

1 Like

Al calling me “Ms. No Last name” is weird.

2 Likes

Possibly a bug, I’ll look into it. Where did you get this bug?

No, this was because you were shot in the leg with a PKP Pecheneg (Conveniently, like Fuze’s LMG).

The only 2 body armor in the game that can stop a 7.62×54mmR is the “Complete Heavy Combat Vest” and the “Juggernaut suit”… but only if hit in the chest back or chest. Your legs are pretty much naked against that round.

… In short, yes, it’s scripted. But it’s also possible to prevent it

It was nice.

… Good point. Fixed! You will later have 10 million to spend.

Yup! Rogue 9 did a great job at explaining it.

Remember to always wear your armor, kids!

… Well, he’s not wrong :laughing:

But FIXED!

Who else named there weapon Senpai i did and i love it. lol

1 Like