BREACH - Crime Thriller WIP (Update #40 30-March-2019) (800k~ Word)

comedy
young-adult-fiction
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

The cheat manu will be deleted, but the individual cheats will still be there. You’ll have to enter the phrases individually

Raquel would not be happy.

Because there’s so many things that can happen, could happen, would’ve happened, and most likely will happen… At least I think that’s why.

You’ll have to find the individual cheat codes yourself. :wink:

… I have so many different interpretation for this, though I don’t think none of them would fit the narrative, lest you’d like to have lions and tigers on the loose in Chicago.

Raquel frightens Mouse. She doesn’t say anything at all, works silently, and is great at both medical and electronics.

8 Likes

I’m currently replaying this and just realized that Gabriel called Anna a female Handy Manny and I honestly don’t know how to feel about this game anymore. I have a bad feeling it’s only going to get worse from here.

1 Like

Well, at least give us some hints. Is it some unassuming phrase, or is it weirdly specific?

1 Like

I’m rewriting a whole lot of the first chapter, so don’t expect that to last…

I wrote that in the first year of making this game, and I still cringe at some of the stuff I’ve written. :sweat_smile:

They are somewhat weirdly specific. Most of them are phrases, some of them are references to another game, or even movies.

5 Likes

So am I far off the mark if I say there’s at least one PAYDAY reference as a cheat code?

1 Like

Unfortuantely, no… There is no payday cheat codes.

There are so many payday references in the game already, I had to reference other things as cheat codes :sweat_smile:

Many games and movies reference cheat code include:

• The sims
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Critical Role
  • Matrix
    And a few more…
9 Likes

Oh well, time for brute forcing :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Motherloade
Sudi su

2 Likes

There is no spoon.

I know kung fu.

Hello Mr. Anderson.

I want this in my life. Also “and bears! Oh my!”

I also want the nsfw version of the kittypocalypse.

5 Likes

There’s also an army of darkness one… which is somewhat obvious as to what you’ll be getting.

Confirmed, Archangels coming to The Emerald city

Such writing does not have a place in my game… it shall stay in my own private collection. :wink:

6 Likes

Flashbacks to drowning my sims in the pool.

:eyes:

5 Likes

shudders

3 Likes

I wonder what are all the hidden mysteries in your private collection…

3 Likes

In the private collection : a nice Michael :fearful:

6 Likes

Is the game meant to end at chapter 4 cause i remember playing where you get shot by Michael.

5 Likes

Ah, I still haven’t had time to play the new update yet!
And I was also gonna play through all the romances, to compare them. :confused:

Pretty sure that would cause a paradox, and make the world implode.

Yes, the demo used to be longer.
It got shortened while it’s being worked on, and because the game is getting split into two parts.

4 Likes

So the getting shot part will be in part 2 then cause i love that scene it was so damn intense.

2 Likes

Well, there’s Gabriel’s real identity, Rook and Bishop’s backstory, MC’s real backstory, and a whole lot more on the freezer for potential sequels or even prequels…

Not likely… maybe in an alternate dimension.

The first part will end around that time, also you may wish to blur that out.

It’s okay. Take all the time you need. Any feedback at all is graciously welcomed! :sweat_smile:

The original game will end in 6 chapters, but I’m cutting it at Chapter 4 mid-way, because I wanted to work more into the game, so the full game consisting of part 1 and part 2 will have 8 whole chapters, or 6 really long chapters.

No, that will be at the end of part 1. Also, might wanna blur that…

5 Likes

Ok thanks for the info and how do you blur.

2 Likes

[spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

2 Likes