BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Same.

1 Like

So will that scene where the undercovers and informants get shot by Michael still be in the final release? Will there be an option to prevent our ro from getting shot, when this happens? Iā€™ve seen too many dieā€¦ Too many being two, but still.

1 Like

Even in spoilers, I ainā€™t spoilinā€™ anything. :smirk:

7 Likes

Well, going with Bishop and Rook and having fun ( fun for criminals, ya know)
And when my MC invited Gabriel over cuz I am a big sucker for romance, oh and when they costumized my MCā€™s mask!

And the roll the dice luck thing, which I must say is very interesting and itā€™s my first time playing a game with that feature!

2 Likes

I always feel so sad for carmine. lol

2 Likes

Rip Carmine
1986-2016

1 Like

Hold on, may I ask how do we get Gabriel and Raquel to reveal their faces to the MC? I saw someone did it before in the thread and how do we get a romance with Raquel?

1 Like

Have 70+ relationship with her, and donā€™t invite Gabriel inside, when he shows up.
They both take off their mask in the romance scenes, but you donā€™t get to see Gabrielā€™s face.

3 Likes

Wait how do I even get a 70+ relationship with Raquel?

1 Like

Cheat, or (according to the author) get hurt and let her patch you up.
Thereā€™s other small increases scattered around the game, so you can do some trial and error.

3 Likes

Wew okay then thanks

1 Like

Iā€™ve counted them allā€¦ and itā€™s just barely possible.

Raquel is one of those people who are very distruting of others beyond her circle. But most of her relationship advances come from getting shot and getting her to patch you up, and or supporting Gabriel in some instances. But most of the times, she will most likely completely ignore you.

In other words, donā€™t take it personal if she doesnā€™t like. She doesnā€™t really like anyoneā€¦

In other news, the update is coming soon! Maybe not now or tomorrow, but soon! Itā€™ll include two new hangouts for Charlie and Carly, and also Charlieā€™s first romance!

9 Likes

This game has taken quite a while to make due to some troubles and honestly, my reluctance to actually work at times. But with the cut made, the game will soon have itā€™s day!

RIP Carmine
Before Emergence - 14 A.E.

ā€¦ I feel so bad for him I feel like some of his siblings should make a comeback against the MC :laughing:

4 Likes

Love the game, but is there any way to get my hands on the list of cheat codes? I replayed the game so many times that i just want to mess around with the possibilities.

3 Likes

All the cheat codes youā€™ll need for testing are compiled into one cheat menu. Type in the word ā€œsaypleaseā€ and itā€™ll unlock the cheat menu in the difficulty settings at the start of every chapter.

@MichaelMaxwell, will it be possible to get enough money for the most expensive stuff available, without using cheats?

3 Likes

In part 1? Only 2 things canā€™t be bought without cheating. The golden baseball bat, and the minigun.

But in part 2, you will be able have enough money to buy them.

2 Likes

tumblr_mwyo98aufM1t3hbhyo1_r1_500

5 Likes

Ayy gears of war was the game. His siblings are probably going to be killed too, I assume?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a bit strange for the MC considering that she watched you for a longgg time and she watched you the most out of the 3 archangels. Maybe add some more scenes with her so itā€™s easier to have a romance with her. Also, about the features of the game, the contact list and the dial a number feature is not only a wip but isnā€™t it complicated to code? From what I see, the gun damage doesnā€™t really matter in the game since I guess with any gun, it will always kill in one shot making the other guns like the sniper rifle less viable. Rate of fire is completely unaccounted in here. I believe the bulletproof two piece suit can also have extra ammo capacity. I know Gregā€™s glorious goods is still a wip and idk if you will implement the clothes section but if you do, you can make each of the clothes in a corresponding set like the mafia set, which consists of a trenchcoat, hat, and so on and so forth. I believe itā€™s recommended to add a price for the bullets to make it more realistic, but it should not be too expensive though. You can set a price for one bullet like 5mm is 1$ then you can take account of the missing bullets from the MC and that would be the total price. Also, range modifiers should be added. Thatā€™s all I think is to be said

1 Like