BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Do Gabriel and Micheal know what she sounds like.

3 Likes

Yes, they do

1 Like

i was wondering cause Rook mentions that she was silent when he worked with her and Gabriel and kind of hinted that she was Mute by choice at least thatā€™s how I took what he said

2 Likes

That is true. Raquel can speak. She just doesnā€™t want toā€¦ at allā€¦

5 Likes

Well time to go bug Raquel until she says something.
Yes I know that this act will almost certainly get me killed by Raquel but it will be worth it.

6 Likes

Youā€™ll be fine, just give her one of theseā€¦

Donā€™t ask me where I got this

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very cool. Wherever did thou obtain it?

1 Like

what if I giver her catnip I think I be fine since Iā€™m not Rook

1 Like

I absolutely love itttt! Hoping to play the game sooner or later!

1 Like

So my familyā€™s part Japanese. This seemingly unrelated fact relates to this post. Or is it the background? Whatever. Anyways, I have an old samurai helmet in my possession. I propose the addition of a samurai helmet to the in-game armor selection. Maybe as a glorious mask. I mean, I get that thereā€™s already an oni mask in-game, and the shop is already large enough as-is.

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope to finish it sooner rather than later! :sweat_smile:

A bulletproof samurai helmet? ā€¦ Yeah, alright, why not.

Iā€™m very sorry for the late delay in replies and updates everyone. Thereā€™s been a bit of a problem. I had to reinstall my windows and Iā€™m still reconfiguring everything as Iā€™m speaking. There are also other problems with life, but hopefully progress will continue soon!

11 Likes

Ilysm Iā€™m screaming, youā€™re a great writer, a nice person and you absolutely have a great imagination! Iā€™m going to buy the game a thousand times just for you ;-;

YOU GOT ME SO EMOTIONAL MAN

5 Likes

I'm replaying the demo right now and I love Rook's Abuelita more every time. She's funny and scary at the same time when angry. Good thing Rook gave her one of Gabriel's cookies to calm her down. I'm wondering what would happen if the MC met Rook's Abuelita? My MC, who isn't afraid of a lot of things, is kind of afraid of her; they would bring some of Gabriel's cookies just in case things went south.:joy:

5 Likes

Why thank you very much! :smile:

Iā€™d like to know what your favourite part of the game might be, if you have any.

Iā€™m not sure how your MC would react, but if I can tell you one thing, itā€™d be that Gabriel has met her, and is more afraid of her than Rook is.

Abuelita may not know how to use a gun, but she will not hesitate to throw one at youā€¦

7 Likes

Itā€™s quite quiet hereā€¦

Cue Rook bashing the door down saying something that breaks the 4th wall

2 Likes

Bishop: Quietly opens the door and puts a "Do not disturb" sign on the door before pulling back in

Sorry, weā€™re a bit busy finishing up with Charlieā€™s Blues Brothers style hangout and romance. Itā€™s taking a bit longer than I expected with the fact that I also have work now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

your making me choose between Raquel and Hayneā€¦ I hate you

3 Likes

The game is meant to be replayable for a reason, so why not both?

1 Like

Its still very hard to choose, but you made Raquel a RO is I love

1 Like

Before Raquelā€™s route was added, I always played Hayneā€™s. She had a bomb hangout storyline.

8 Likes