BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Congratulations! :cat::black_heart::cat:

And donā€™t worry, most cats are instinctively good mothers.

Has she had kittens before? (And have you?)

2 Likes

I have been there many a time. Although my cat usually had hers in the ceilingā€¦ or the wall one timeā€¦ The worst place yet was my parentsā€™ bed. I had to deal with that one, too.

Do you know anything about kitten care? The one who knows best what kittens need are their mothers, of course, but just in case you (or anyone reading this comment really) need to know anything in the event of those what if scenarios coming true, I recommend the youtube channel Kitten Lady. Sheā€™s a kitten foster mom and an expert, so sheā€™s got lots of good information.

ā€¦Actually, even if you donā€™t need the information, I recommend her channel anyway cuz itā€™s nothing but videos full of adorable kittens and who doesnā€™t need that once in a while?

5 Likes

In terms of the Gabriel and Raquel romances, perhaps you should add some more flirtatious moments into existing scenes,

For Gabe Thereā€™s a lot of potential in the Vamcorp heist. When the MC falls out the window in Vamcorp and Gabe pulls them back in, the MC could end up on the floor underneath him and he could ask if theyā€™re okay. Also when theyā€™re fixing up at the end of the heist, thereā€™s a bit when you go to wrap the bandage around him and he does it for you, but instead you could actually do it in a sort of weird hug moment. I think it could also be really cute if sometimes he let it sleep that he thinks youā€™re pretty/cute, like when heā€™s shot up in the van

I also think it might be good to have flirt dialogue options throughout his interactions that could change how he interacts with you slightly. like you could change the hugs slightly that when you flirt with him, he puts his hand in your hair, or if you get shot, he checks on you and maybe squeezes your hand. Silly cute little gestures that makes it obvious that thereā€™s some repressed emotions there

In terms of Raquel, when sheā€™s stitching you up, you could add in the MC trying to have a conversation with her, or helping her. in the house of fluff, you could give the MC an option of where to sit, so they could sit next to Raquel. Also if Raquel ever gets injured, it could be interesting to have the MC doing the stitching.

20 Likes

I was wondering if we could have a option to be like the main 3 and never take are mask off and keep name a secret. If Raquel has been watching us for a while already and is fed up with Gabriel then maybe shes so willing to jump in bed so quickly is cause shes already in love with us from watching us?

Ps Bon Jovi fits really well with this games and its characters

4 Likes

Thankfully there was no complications. The babies are being fed milk and so is the mother.

Yes, sheā€™s had 3 before, one was a stillborn, but I had to give the other two away to a friend.

Thank you but my mum would kill me if she was to see the little kittens. The possibility of her having a heart attack just by hearing their tiny meows is actually very likely.

Iā€™m having a friend over to possibly pick them up and then theyā€™ll take care of them after theyā€™ve been with their mother for as long as necessary.

These are actually really good suggestions. Iā€™ll keep then in mind on the re-writes. Gabrielā€™s romance is going to have a bit more background soon.

Maybe, maybe notā€¦ depends on how to you play your MC :wink:

Quite a few songs fit the game, but Iā€™m making a playlist of songs soon for the characters inside the game.

8 Likes

I cant wait to see mouseā€™s reaction to Raquel being in bed with you assuming mouseā€™s reaction is different from the other ROā€™s

2 Likes

I imagine it going something along the likes of

ā€œHey [player] wait who is that-"

Is promptly cut off my Raquel doing something over the top. probably leveling a gun at mouseā€™s head

1 Like

Damn I missed a lot.

1 Like

Raquel does scare mouse so I also forsee mouse wetting her self as well as something over the top by Raquel.

1 Like

Not for every RO, but for special ones, yesā€¦

Youā€™re not far off :sweat_smile:

Donā€™t worry itā€™s mostly messing about. Just know that the game will be split in half with the split happening in chapter 4.

Mouse is absolutely scared of Raquel, and Michael

5 Likes

I take that as a yes to mouse peeing her self when she sees Raquel with us

3 Likes

So if I do a new playthrough (you know, for the glorious grammatical edits), should I just ignore the intro sequences, like the police station and the morning of our arrest? Itā€™s being updated, anyway. Would you take suggestions in that case?

Ignore any tiny minute detailed errors, if thereā€™s something game breaking or inconsistent, let me know. Or any suggestions for the rewrite

1 Like

Well fuck me running, Raquel romance lived up to its ā€œpotentialā€ existance.

And the fact I could reach it without three or four variable crashes, or got forbid that sequence of numbers was a pretty nice bonus :wink:

1 Like

I have to know who is taller mouse or Raquel

1 Like

Sheā€™s short enough for it to warrant the mc shuffling her hairā€¦ For whatever reason I see Raquel as being shorter than thatā€¦ Unless it isnā€™t dependent on height. In my area, doing that to someone who sees you at eye level is sorta awkward. btw @MichaelMaxwell is there going to be an option to customize our characterā€™s height? Or is that already included in the physique selection?

1 Like

I do wish taht I had more time to write more for Raquelā€™s romance though.

Mouse is slightly taller than Raquelā€¦ slightly.

Your characterā€™s height is randomized and is dependant on your physical build.

1 Like

Is height just a variable hidden from us? I donā€™t see any indication that height is described to us otherwise, other than what is implied from our physical builds.

Out of curiosity, what would happen if a quiet MC decides to schmooze Raquel?

I can just imagine the riveting dialogue that can pop up for that route.

EDIT: Also, on an unrelated note, choosing ā€œAria Vanzettiā€ as a name option prompts the game to ask us for a last name.

2 Likes

Itā€™s supposed to be in the choicescipt stats page. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s actually there though. I might need to add it later.

Youā€™d be surprised how much side-eyes, blinks, and shrugs could do in a conversation. But also, if you were to stay with her long enough and gain enough relationshipā€¦ you might, just might, hear what she has to sayā€¦

Fixed!

9 Likes

ā€œhearā€ oh my god itā€™s going to happen

2 Likes