BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

:smiley:

:worried:

:smile:

:pensive:

:blush:

9 Likes

Still no cop puns i see. This is upsetting. Also bonus easter egg, if you ever wish to redo the police station scene, dont hesitate to put donuts. There is always donuts in the break room. Idk where we get them from or if they are on the cities budget but we get em.

Now back into the shadows i go. :policeman:ā€ā™‚

8 Likes

Well, itā€™s good to know that I wouldnā€™t be wrong with stereotyping cops with doughnuts :sweat_smile:

I will be putting in some more cop scenes (That doesnā€™t include shootoutsā€¦ at least in the beginning) for both Charlie and Carlyā€™s hangouts.

4 Likes

No, the MC has never met Michael before joining the Archangel

4 Likes

Wow. Quite a lot had happened. Iā€™m a bit surprised that Gabriel is that young I thought heā€™s middle thirties atleast. Im glad. Ive little to no time playing cuz RL sucks but I canā€™t pass this up. I have to say Iā€™m impressed by the sex scene between MC and Gab/Raquel. Curiously I feel like it wasnā€™t you who wrote it I dunno why. Also, it feels a bit rushed, even though it was perfectly written. I think itā€™s because thereā€™s little to no sexual chemistry between MC and Raquel/Gabriel before the scene. Itā€™s really surprising that theyā€™ll immediately jump to bed with MC. Im a bit bothered by that. Other than the pre FBI raid scene, i think they should have a tender or sexual tension scene before woohoo. Also, i love the idea of playing matchmaker! Youā€™re a genius for that! This will be a monster game by the time itā€™s finished. Canā€™t believe weā€™re nearing endgame haha. I hope you also post the characters height. Im curious if Gabriel is taller than Rook.

8 Likes

Back to my other question, when is Rook's birthday?

1 Like

ŠÆ ŠæŠµŃ‡Š°Ń‚Š°ŃŽ этŠ¾Ń‚ ŠøŠ· mon portable cette fois. Sie darf erwarten sprachlicher nastranost u Õ”ÕŗÕ”Õ£Õ”Õ¶.

Dang that was an interesting experience.

Anyways, hurray I guess? One step closer to release!

Iā€™ve a(few) questions again. This unit that Gabriel, Rook, Raquel, and Bishop served in, what country did it serve? Or was it a NATO endeavor? Iā€™m sorry if this was answered somewhere in-game, I havenā€™t been able to play that part yet.

And what elseā€¦

Will we get an increased relationship stat with Raquel after she finds out that we saved the last kitten from the House of Fluff?

2 Likes

well se did steal the cat from her so maybe

3 Likes

I need to ask this question because Iā€™m too curious about it. In the scene with the ā€œfrenchā€ waiter, there is an option where the MC asks him if he speaks french (in french), but he uses the pronoun ā€œtuā€(very informal) instead of ā€œvousā€(showing respect). Did they do it on purpose? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Itā€™s been addressed here before, by me and others, evenā€¦

Youā€™re a smiley, correct? A con artist. If I remember correctly, the waiter himself is from Brooklyn, and is also a con artist. Mistakes happen, it doesnā€™t have to be perfectā€¦ Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, I havenā€™t played smileyā€™s route in quite some time.

Dated august, 2018

3 Likes

Sugar helps with dopamine which helps with the high stress job. It makes sense despite the stereotypes.

2 Likes

whenever I read the Vamcorp mission I always laugh during it. I was thinking if you take mouse with and you when you fall if she would say something about her nightmare almost coming true

2 Likes

When they first debuted, doughnut shops were some of the first to stay open late enough for cops on night shifts to eat there. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve heard, anyway.

I think, that if you fail a certain skill check, you get her shot somehow.

1 Like

and donā€™t you have a nightmare you about falling to death

2 Likes

I will respond to all of you in a bit, my cat just gave birth and Iā€™m panicking

18 Likes

Oh, if you fail the skill check (I did 20 times, long story short I was shot like 10 times, -8 to agility stat), you actually fall to your death from 80 stories high

Wowā€¦ My cats came from the breeder already spayed and neuteredā€¦

2 Likes

Hey its been while since I was on this forum and glad to be back. I have a quick question about this update which is what is going to be included? By the way you are an amazing writer!

1 Like

Everything will be fine, just channel your inner Raquel.

8 Likes

This was a huge problem when writing because however it is was going to do it, it would feel rushed anyway because Gabrielā€™s romance scene was only meant to be near the end of the storyā€¦ in part 2.

I will need to discuss this with my co-author. If any of you have suggestions, feel free to throw them at me, whatever it may be for.

I canā€™t believe it either :laughing:

Hmmā€¦ maybe I should do that :thinking: I do have a list of their info database that includes everything I need to know about them. Including their height, weight, hobbies, past lives, events, and many other useful or useless things such as education history or favourite food, colour, and music preferenceā€¦

Well, right now, I can tell you that Rook is actually a bit taller than Gabriel, but Bishop is much taller than both of them at 193 cm (6ā€™4"). Gabriel is 185 cm (6ā€™1"). Raquel is 162 cm (5ā€™3") and Hayne is 183 cm (6ā€™)

MCā€™s height varies from bodytype and randomization.

November f-

Rook: Don't you dare!

ā€¦ Fineā€¦

They are somewhat teased in the game as clues Greg will mention that he worked with Gabriel in the Canadian JTF-2, but never mentioned Michael there. Bishop will mention that heā€™s worked with Michael while Bishop was in the Royal Marines, and Michael was in the SAS. But both Rook and Bishop will mention that they were working with Michael and Gabriel as a special forces team independent (And partially unknown) to any country. Out of all, Rook will slip out the most informationā€¦

Rook: Hey! I can keep my mouth shut if I wanted to!
Bishop: IF he wanted to...

Technically, yesā€¦ But sheā€™ll also be angry at youā€¦

ā€¦ Not even google translate could make sense of that in separated translationsā€¦

His French in not perfect, give him a break :laughing: Carly on the other hand speaks fluent French and Flemish but prefers to speak French. If thereā€™s any mistakes with her, please do let me know.

Mouse is a bit special at timesā€¦ Maybe I should let the MC ask what her dreams were :thinking:

Yes, yes you did, right before the day it couldā€™ve happened

I currently have no idea what the full update will include, but right now, itā€™s Carlyā€™s and Charlieā€™s 3rd hangouts.

Thank you!

I didnā€™t base Raquel on myself, I based it one of my best friend :sweat_smile: ā€¦ And exā€¦

Also, my cats now have 4 kittens and I am very concernedā€¦

18 Likes

I hope everything went okay, that there were no complications. Aww, but now youā€™re going to have kittens running around you home. Cute! :heart:

1 Like