BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Oh sweet mother of god, no :laughing:

Rook: I am *definitely* not your MC's papa...

He’s a older than the MC

Rook: I'm old enough for consent
Bishop: You're 27, yet I somehow doubt that
Rook: Shut up, they don't know that..

Bishop: Rook has the mental age of a 13 year old sociopath
Rook: How dare you?! I am an artist!
Bishop: A disaster artist, sure...

18 Likes

you see rook tried to tempt my women with catnip and I got a bone to pick with him over that mainly cause I didn’t thank of that wait would that work

1 Like

But can you be his daddy

I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’ll pay for my crimes with my life…

I also couldn’t bring myself to post this cursed comment as it is so I’ll make it wholesome again

Regardless of what his backstory holds, me@Rook

6 Likes

Now that we know Rook's age, I was wondering, when is Rook's birthday (if you have one for him; some people leave their characters birthday up for headcanon)?

I like how Bishop tell it like it is when Rook is being Rook. :joy:

5 Likes

Bishop:

Rook: Oh, such wonderful voice~

I do have everyone’s birthday written down, including their close family tree and their place of origin.

That’s why the two are pretty much inseparable.

4 Likes

Okay, due to a request, for the next post, everyone here may ask me anything they want and I MUST answer truthfully. However, the answers will go through google translate multiple times through numerous languages before translated back into English.

Any question is welcome, it can be personal, or about the game, or anything at all. Just don’t expect a straight answer :laughing:

13 Likes

How old is Gabriel?:eyes:

I just need to know everybody’s ages at this point.:woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

would are mc have ever seen Michael without his mask before joining the group ( obviously with without knowing it.

4 Likes

You said that Michael, Gabriel, and Raquel have been watching the MC for some time, why? What’s so special about the MC?

4 Likes

Will we be able to go full on John Wick in the undercover cop route?

5 Likes

How long do you expect this series to go on?

3 Likes

I second @UnderPressure’s post (idk if @ worked I’m on mobile)

3 Likes

I know why Michael never takes his mask off and has a voice changer its because he is the mc :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

C o n f u s i o n

2 Likes

Is Gabriel secretly a girl? Hiding behind a mask and voice changer to fool everyone around him- her… To lure people like Michael into her secret web of love before she probes their brains and transfers the information to the secret gods of above who shall use this knowledge to destroy the planet?

4 Likes

:hushed:

8 Likes

Edit hey @MichaelMaxwell when you send me your answer can you keep it in the last language you translated it to?

4 Likes

Okay, here we go. All answers below have been through numerous translation using google translate.

There are thirty horses less, yes please.

Everyone hates Michael, they does not look very well in any team.

Show master likes to take slow clocks, throw them bullets, FEED always.

There will be John candle beneath blanket, five cows do not care

There is the end the end. Wash after finish XD

(Until I post this post. After that I’m done XD)

There is no Michael, forged cow comes out clean. Three likes to keep their hidden face hidden

No angels do not have women. Their sound translates everyone inside them because of where he comes from. I do not give good story behind, take them with you. Archangels have no god.

ધીમા ઘડિયાળો લેવા, માસ્ટરને બુલેટ્સ ફેંકવાની, હંમેશાં ફીડ કરવા માટે માસ્ટર પસંદો બતાવો.

Okay! I’m finally done… Wow. That took way too long :laughing:

i had to think twice about whether or not I’d use real locations… and I decided that I probably should try it. And so almost every location and address that you see in the game is real, though there are some that are fictitious.

18 Likes

Sorry, I want to post here one last time in case I accidentally summon fucking Cthulhu or some ancient great one

edit Do I get bonus points if I correctly decipher what the hell it is this gets translated to?

6 Likes

I love this so much

2 Likes