BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

How long, exactly? Before we joined up with the Archangels?

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be supprised if she new are real parents

2 Likes

Once I got hit twice in the stomach, once in the torso, once in the neck, and multiple times in the arms and legs. I had zero health, and -8 to agility.

Btw if anyone gets a random like from me itā€™s because I was looking through the old posts for memes

2 Likes

so when we romance Raquel shes like Gabriel had his chance

2 Likes

Raquel, Gabriel, and Michael have been watching you since before you made contact with Kaidan

Who knows, maybe the entire trio knows :man_shrugging:

Oof, yeah, Iā€™m lowering the penalties. What difficulty were you playing in?

Yup, sheā€™s pretty much done with himā€¦

7 Likes

I give Raquel all the peting Gabriel never gave her ands other things.

7 Likes

Normal. It wasnā€™t a bad time, it was rather fun, seeing my mc become a bullet sponge. As you can imagine, my mc racked up many relationship points with Raquel.

Iā€™ve an idea, which I found rather funny when it first popped into my mind. See, whenever Rook goes into our apartment, and sees Raquel, he says that line from ā€œwhatā€™s new pussycatā€. Wait, he says that exact quote. Raquel pulls a gun on him, then heā€™s all like ā€œwoahā€. Itā€™s the first line to the song. I got the idea when I watched salt and pepper diner last night. Iā€™d recommend watching that.

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™ve been following this thread for a while now and I thought that maybe I should post something so here goes nothing!

I have to say, I really like plot so far and I say this as someone who doesnā€™t really care for heist/crime thrillers type stories (Iā€™m more into fantasy stories) so I canā€™t wait to see how the plot unfolds! Also, I think the characters are really fun to be around and canā€™t wait to learn more about them. įµ”į“„įµ”

To be honest, I almost play this game/demo every time I feel down or upset since itā€™s (for the most part) good lighthearted fun and/or when I want to play as a stoic badass since I always play as a kindhearted pacifist (umm well, as much as I can anyway depending on the game of course). Also, it gives me an excuse to listen to Payday 2ā€™s ost (mainly the tract Death Row Assault).

Umm, I donā€™t know if itā€™s okay with anyone (and if it isnā€™t then Iā€™ll edit this part out) but I made my MC with an avatar maker game. I hope you guys like it. ^^

Summary

From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/43267
[Everything is in Japanese but I think itā€™s easy enough to get around.]

Please, pretend the surgical mask is one of the masks from the game. It was the best I could do.

Her name is Bianca Bailey, a stoic Vigilante who honestly shouldnā€™t be wielding a gun, if she wasnā€™t so good at talking to her enemies down (or being good at putting a front) she would be deader then William Shakespeare. Is far more brain than brawn which is kinda easy to tell since she is fairly thin.

Prefers to be quiet and usually wonā€™t talk unless she has to, always straight and to the point but sometimes canā€™t help but ask the sillier questions. Tends to be nice most of the time (itā€™s a little hard to tell since she so quiet and anything) although she canā€™t help but want to tease Anthony (and maybe Kaz).

While not against killing (I mean, have seen what she does for a living) in some form, itā€™s just if she were going to jail, she would rather be sentenced for stealing from a bank with no blood on her hands (unless it was an accident). Will kill if, and only if, she has no other choice.

Bianca cares deeply for Mouse (she sees Mouse like a sister) and will do everything to keep her safe, tends to put Mouse before herself and will lie to keep Mouse from worrying about her. Wants to try and have a good/decent relationship with the rest of the Archangels, will she actually be able to do that who knows.

Iā€™m not sure who sheā€™ll romance first but I know itā€™ll either be Gabriel, Rook, or Kaz (since theyā€™re my favorite male ROs), and maybe Anthony as wellā€¦ Wait is he going to be one? I think it was mentioned somewhere he was but I canā€™t remember off hand.

Iā€™m so sorry if that was boring and if I did something wrong.

5 Likes

Well thank you! I know that this game isnā€™t your normal run of the mill story, even in itā€™s own genre this game can be a bit weird at times. :sweat_smile:

Nice! This gameā€™s comedy is there to complement the amount of seriousness that the crime genre brings, and honestly, itā€™s just a bit of my own sense of humour leaking out in my writing. I donā€™t intend this game to be fully comedic, but after making Rook, Iā€™ve just decided to go with it and see where it goesā€¦

Also, payday 2ā€™s OSTs really do help in writing some of the heists scenes (Black Yellow Moebius, Razormind, Backstab and many more)

However, each and every character has their own little playlist that I like to listen to when I write their hangouts. Iā€™ve just finished Carlyā€™s hangout, which was basically carried out listening mostly to Stromae and Joe Dasinā€™s Champs Elysees.

Iā€™m now working on Charlieā€™s hangout, which will consist mostly of Queen (Specifically donā€™t stop me now), and The Cat Empire songs.

This song is basically Charlie in a nutshell :arrow_down:

ā€¦Maybe I should release a playlist for each character? :thinking:

Finally someone whoā€™s willign to romance Kaz :laughing: Poor guy doesnā€™t get much attentionā€¦

And yes, Anthony will eventually become a romance option, but only in the 2nd part of the gameā€¦

You did nothing wrong. I thorougly enjoy going through how players play my game and what they take out of it, either joys of frustration, any critique or compliment is welcome :smile:

5 Likes

Not a problem! The weirdness is (part) of what makes it so much fun!

Ah interesting! I admit that I only first find out about this thread/story about a year ago (although Iā€™ve been a member for two months), so I donā€™t know a lot of earlier plot details (unless that was never before known and the older demo was the same tone wise as the current demoā€™s tone) and Iā€™m a sucker for behind the scenes stuff. :o

I totally get you on that, music can really when doing anything (well, most of time anyway). I think writing with music on can really help with whatever mood you need for that scene.

Ooh that would be fun! Sometimes a lot can be said about a character from a chosen song.

Of course! To be honest, I was going to romance anyway (since I thought he was cute to begin with) but after that second hangout segment when you hit that persuade mark just rightā€¦ Iā€™ll admit that Iā€™m a huge sucker for love at first sight. Oh wait, does he mean the MC if female or someone else since if I remember right, you mentioned that if female itā€™s the MC he falls for but itā€™s someone else (I know who but I just canā€™t remember her name) if the MC is male or non-binary (or was it only if male) or did I misread something. Not that itā€™s a big deal I just thought Iā€™d ask, I just donā€™t want to look like a dummy for missing something.

Ahh okay, I knew it was mentioned and well I have a pretty bad memory so I was a bit worried that I was remembering it wrong.

Oh of course, I mostly say it out of habit now and well sometimes you never know. I thought you would be okay with it but itā€™s like my mother always : ā€œItā€™s always better to be safe then sorryā€!

3 Likes

E x c u s e M e

What

5 Likes

plot twist micheal is are father

12 Likes

Thank you, Roman, for giving me nightmares.

5 Likes

you sir are very welcome.:grin:

4 Likes

Oh god no.:fearful:

Why do all these emojis look so wierd?:eyes:

1 Like

I would say rook but he is a Ro and that would be weird

2 Likes

I wonder how old Rook is.:thinking:

2 Likes

knowing rook hes would tell you whatever age you wanted

5 Likes