BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

So I’ve got to ask, now that Gabe’s romance has been written, will that change our future interactions with him in the plot? Like, will he be more protective of the MC, or more open about his feelings, or just more cuddly when they’re talking alone?

3 Likes

I’m still torn on what to do with her 3rd hangout, but don’t worry, there will be more chances for romance!

This was supposed to be a thing for all crew members, but it ended up only being for a handful number of crew members, especially Hayne, Anna, and Justin.

But don’t worry, near the finaly heist with the big bank, you’ll be able to buy some more equipment for your crew… Who knows, maybe even a tank :man_shrugging:

He won’t be as open as you’d think, however he will definitely show more care and be more protective of the MC. And when alone, he’ll definitely let you know that he loves you. :wink:

8 Likes

I can’t say I’m surprised. When there was mention of scarring in his confession route, I had a feeling it played a role in why he kept his mask on.

Considering the other half of the reason he conceals his identity is because of the work he does and what he wants to achieve that’s also understandable…to a degree. Now that he’s in a relationship with MC though, I do think it’ll eventually reach a stage where it’ll put strain on them, considering she has no idea what he looks like. MC might feel he doesn’t trust her. Either way it’ll be interesting to see how he navigates this!

You got that right! Then again he’s weaponized all of his weirdness so it’s quite easy to look past any red warning signs screaming “creep”…or that’s just me…:sweat_smile:

As much as I would love the idea of a very affectionate Gabriel from here on out, I think it would be a strange 180 for him to take (especially when they’re around others). I won’t lie though, I’d definitely love to see a scenario where he gets all protective!

12 Likes

I definitely remember some parts of the story where that could come into play! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m torn up between Mouse and Gabriel romance. I really like Gabriel. I hated that I had to ignore Mouse romance options to get to Gabriel :sob:. It tore me up inside. :broken_heart::broken_heart:

4 Likes

As they say: “Great minds think alike”! :wink:

3 Likes

Can we have a polyamorous relationship??? I can’t just ditch Mouse!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum::sweat_smile::rofl: He’s my main babe. Eveytime I play the game. He is my main romance. I never explored other romance options before except for Gabriel (and baby Mouse).

2 Likes

Everyone’s out here talking about the character romance, but us undercover players know that such a thing is impossible. It reminds me of a quote that can make one sad, yet at the same time, make one happy. “This too, shall pass”

Wait, how will romance with the main 3 (Is michael even an option?) as an undercover character even play out? Yeah, Michael shoots us in the face and all, but what about afterwards? And how will Gabriel’s route play out? And, I’m afraid to ask, Raquel? Will she be the one to get shot, like Mouse and Hayne? And, in the end, when the mission is complete? Will the FBI banish them to the depths of a supermax facility? I mean, I won’t have to worry about that now, that’s a problem for whenever part 2 is released…

5 Likes

Well, that may just be the point. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no really I’m not into that please don’t judge me based off a bad joke

1 Like

There will, at some point, a giant reveal towards the end of the game that will either confirm or deny some speculations

But this is still a long ways off. Gabriel still has many plans ahead of him and he’s not willing to risk everything in a single night, yet. But rest assured, if you continue to go the path by his side, you’ll eventually find out who he really is.

Rook: So, you think that a simple guy who just wants to show spread some love is creepy, but a mysterious and benevolent criminal who constantly wears a mask straight out of DC comics' emoji board isn't?

Rook, you’re an assassin who leaves taco wrappings as a calling card, pulls tacos out of nowhere, wears a taco suit, and operates out of a taco van…

Rook: Shut up! I know I have issues, alright?! How else am I supposed to cope with the bullshit backstory you gave me?!

… Well shit, sorry.

Rook: *Cries dramatically onto Bishop's shoulder*
Bishop: Why are you crying on my shoulder?
Rook: Shush, I have no one else...
Bishop: ... *Pets Rook's back*

I’m sorry, but I honestly can’t bring myself to write a polyamorous romance scene. As much as I’d love to write such a thing, I haven’t had the best of experience lately with it in real life…

As some of you know, I used to work with another person at the start of the game, that didn’t pan out so well and I really can’t write anything like that…

Undercover players will still be able to romance any available paths, it’ll just be a lot more different ending in Chapter 4…

But there are some romances that The Undercover path can take later in the 2nd part of the game. This includes two new romances, Megan House, and Anthony Reville.

Unfortunately, like Bishop, Michael is not romanceable at all.

Every other romance will be as usual, but Gabriel’s and Raquel’s will be somewhat different towards the end of part 1. As for what’ll happen in Part 2, Gabriel has taken care of everything he can, and if no one were to interrupt his plans, everyone will be happy… :wink:

Rook: No judging here, some people are into that, including me. Shrugs

11 Likes

Here, have some virtual tea and hugs. :hugs: :tea:

7 Likes

Thank you, hope you’re all having a great day :sweat_smile: I have someone else with me now and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

11 Likes

:blush::kissing_closed_eyes::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Well, aint that sweet. Well, this topic took a strange turn.

4 Likes

:smile::kissing_smiling_eyes::heart:

I know Valentine’s day already over :laughing:

Rook: Everyday is Valentine's day for The Taco Man~

5 Likes

Who needs Valentine’s when you’re always perfect?~
:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:flushed:

Rook: I'd say "Awweeee" but I didn't have anyone for Valentine's so...

Maybe if you’d stop being a creep, you’d find someone…

Rook: I shall never deny who I am at heart! *Throws tacos at me*

7 Likes

Get someone to accept you for you!

3 Likes

18 Likes

So, I got some questions about the undercover route,

Firstly, there’s an option to reveal that you’re working w/ the FBI to Gabriel, but I can’t choose that and romance him bc he’ll go home after you said that. Is there any way that we can start his romance and admit that we’re an undercover police at the same time? Also how is he so nonchalant abt this and saying “I know” while my MC is there and like “wtf”???

Secondly, you can betray the police right? I don’t wanna be loyal to them and get skinned alive by Michael

Also, if everyone in the archangels know I’m an undercover police (who is on their side now, i swear) will they still love me??? Please this is the most important question

3 Likes