BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Unfortuantely, no… There is no payday cheat codes.

There are so many payday references in the game already, I had to reference other things as cheat codes :sweat_smile:

Many games and movies reference cheat code include:

• The sims
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Critical Role
  • Matrix
    And a few more…
9 Likes

Oh well, time for brute forcing :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Motherloade
Sudi su

2 Likes

There is no spoon.

I know kung fu.

Hello Mr. Anderson.

I want this in my life. Also “and bears! Oh my!”

I also want the nsfw version of the kittypocalypse.

5 Likes

There’s also an army of darkness one… which is somewhat obvious as to what you’ll be getting.

Confirmed, Archangels coming to The Emerald city

Such writing does not have a place in my game… it shall stay in my own private collection. :wink:

6 Likes

Flashbacks to drowning my sims in the pool.

:eyes:

5 Likes

shudders

3 Likes

I wonder what are all the hidden mysteries in your private collection…

3 Likes

In the private collection : a nice Michael :fearful:

7 Likes

Is the game meant to end at chapter 4 cause i remember playing where you get shot by Michael.

5 Likes

Ah, I still haven’t had time to play the new update yet!
And I was also gonna play through all the romances, to compare them. :confused:

Pretty sure that would cause a paradox, and make the world implode.

Yes, the demo used to be longer.
It got shortened while it’s being worked on, and because the game is getting split into two parts.

4 Likes

So the getting shot part will be in part 2 then cause i love that scene it was so damn intense.

2 Likes

Well, there’s Gabriel’s real identity, Rook and Bishop’s backstory, MC’s real backstory, and a whole lot more on the freezer for potential sequels or even prequels…

Not likely… maybe in an alternate dimension.

The first part will end around that time, also you may wish to blur that out.

It’s okay. Take all the time you need. Any feedback at all is graciously welcomed! :sweat_smile:

The original game will end in 6 chapters, but I’m cutting it at Chapter 4 mid-way, because I wanted to work more into the game, so the full game consisting of part 1 and part 2 will have 8 whole chapters, or 6 really long chapters.

No, that will be at the end of part 1. Also, might wanna blur that…

5 Likes

Ok thanks for the info and how do you blur.

2 Likes

[spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

2 Likes

well gotta say I usually don’t like anything thats like heist…mafia…and such . cose I’m a goody-two-shoes most of the time lol

But this is so good…it make me wanna be a criminal ! its bad Doc! where do I sign up ?! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! This game is honestly it’s own Genre sometimes :sweat_smile:

You don’t always have to be a criminal, or a bad person. In fact, you can finish the game without firing a single shot. Hopefully the private testing will come up soon.

3 Likes

I did ! went with persuation which is my preferred route most of the time…

the only time I died , was the ‘fall from building’’ which was weird and out of nowhere .

oh…just something I noticed but dunno if it matter : in the customization , the ‘muscle over muscle and those muscles make more muscles and you are like arnold’’ . well I,m all for muslces but womens body is different . well unless body builder that is…

oh and…

I really liked them pictures . My best friend who passed away was a fanatic of guns! but beside Magnum …beretta…and Uzi…I’m not a big fans . So I enjoyed the pictures cose a visual help alot .

one thing that I find a bit hum…not bad , just …dunno . It just during a day you have to choose between your skill , teammate or sleep . Do you know how short is a day!! dont have time to wooe and get perfectooooooooo skillz ! :sweat_smile:

Oh also…any chance of any info up there about who are a romance ? I romance my roomate which she is sweet like hell…but who else is a romance ?

3 Likes

Yeah, that death scene was a somewhat hard to avoid, I will try to give the MC more chance to save themselves there.

I’m seen some pretty tough ladies, but I’ll try to find a suitable replacement :sweat_smile:

May they rest in peace. I won’t deny, I’m love firearms. But I know that sometimes the pictures can lag certain phones, so I put an option to turn them off in the beginning of every chapter.

I shortened the days because someone said it’s too long. Now you’re saying it’s too short, Aaaaagh! :crazy_face:

But honestly, I like it to be short, gives the game a sense of urgency and so that you can’t get a perfect skill and a perfect relationship at the same time. But I would probably be able to squeeze in some more time later on in the game itself.

Here’s the list. Keep in mind that some ROs have sexuality preferences, meaning the MC has to be of a certain gender to get into romance, but sometimes, it doesn’t matter if you’re just flirting :smirk:

Avelyne/Edwyn = Any (Done)
Annabelle = Any (Done)
Charles = Any (Done)
Justin = Male
Carly = Any (Done)
Hayne = Female (Done)
Kazton = Female
Megan = Male
Rook = Any (WIP)
Gabriel = Any (Done)
Raquel = Any (Done)

9 Likes

you should put that list of romance up there , so it doesnt dissapear in the reply .

its fine :wink: I can always use cheats codes! :rofl:

cheats…Oh glorious cheats…I love thee…for you make my life easy…

thank you . She had guns when she was younger . Me? I,m more of sword kinda of gal :sweat_smile:

hey I love me some ABS…and muscles!!! You should see that body Builder sexy Lady I made in SR4 !! whistle…she was so badass XD

I just mean the description is weird .

I’m trying right now the path of the Infiltrator…dun dun dun…

oh yeah also…here a complain : whine why did you make the archengels from their names to their goals to their clothes so classy…like how I’m supposed to be a judgemental ass toward them when they are irresistable :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes