BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

I do agree that there needs to be more scenes with her. But all that will come more in Part 2 of the game.

Same reason why both her and Gabriel’s romance feels so rushed and out of character. They’re meant to be at the end of the game, but I moved them back due to popular demands. However, I do aim to keep the romance there, with a bit more tweaks to make it less forced and more natural.

Yes, which is why it won’t survive the end :laughing:

The contact list and dial a number feature was supposed to be how you hang out with your crew members but when I realised that you can’t go into a scene in the stats screen and make it permanent, I decided to scrap that idea and just made it so that the MC is able to hang out in the daily menu.

Damage actually does matter, but in rare instances. Like for the VAMcorp scene, where if you have a high enough damage for your weapon, your bullet will actually go through their body armour and possibly even kill them.

Some weapons like The Cerberus shotgun alongside VAMcorp’s RMP-9 hand cannon has a damage high enough to go through a ballistic shield (which will be seen and will be particularly useful later in the game in part 2)

That is true, because it honestly doesn’t matter much in a text scenario.

Considering the ammount of weight it puts, I do think that I can imitate the vest from the movie Heat with the strap-on magazines.

The clothes will actually be a thing, because the MC’s clothing are actually modular. You’ll start out with a regular leather jacket and jeans, but you can change that into anything, anytime you visit the store.

However, I’m still working on how to do that without messing up the armour codings… :sweat_smile:

I do think that ammunition needs a price, but per bullet seems a bit too much. This game already has so much and doesn’t need more micromanagement than it already has, so the game will treat ammunition in bulk.

This also includes bulk armour piercing rounds, hollowpoint/softpoint, tracers, etc.

Range is actually already part of the DC in all shooting rolls.

2 Likes

Wew I see thanks mate! Cerberus shotgun? Is that gonna be in part 2?

3 Likes

Yes. It’s a three-barrelled shotgun that uses rocket slugs… It’ll break your shoulder with each shot, but anything on the other end may as well be pining for the fjords… Even if they were behind a rifle rated ballistic shield

7 Likes

Hhahahahahhhaha my dreammmmmmm. how about adding a literal hand cannon? Just like the hand cannon in bloodborne

2 Likes

I’m saving the utter ridiculous items for a later game… a different one than this. A place where everything nothing is normal

6 Likes

Ahahaha looks like the second game is gonna look like Saints Row

4 Likes

Not really, it’s more of a fantasy world. If I was going to go full Saints Row, I’d just have to make a game about Rook and Bishop’s backstory :laughing:

9 Likes

Hahahahahahah even better😂

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I really really want that full helmet mask it would look so good with the juggernaut suit.

3 Likes

I just thought of a idea… wot if I made a big and fat character named Bob that had the Juggernaut suit & Buelletproof helmet with a Minigun.

And wot if he was a informant… the archangels SHALL FALL

2 Likes

Woah you mean Bob? As in Bob from tekken? Cause if so, his weapon is not a machine gun but it’s his belly powersss

2 Likes

twitch

And then they become demons… Ooh. Scary. But I do think that there’s already a minigun in-game. An EOD Suit, though… That’s a fine idea. Assuming it isn’t in-game already, if it is I missed it.

@MichaelMaxwell remember long ago, the proposed villains, the “fallen”? I mean, I can infer that nobody gets to cross the Archangels, but regardless, I have added this idea to my headcanon.

3 Likes

Wait what post it that located? I really wanna know

1 Like

EOD suits don’t protect you from bullets as much as it does from shockwaves and shrapnel.

But fear not, a juggernaut suit is already in the game.

So far, I cannot reveal much of anything, but there is not yet any “fallen” Archangels. As mentioned before in a topic long ago.
(Before of a bit of spoilers)

But I do have other plans inspired by such a concept.

4 Likes

If I recall there are Lucifers though, right? I distinctly remember the FBI agent being one

1 Like

Post #2387, If I recall

A strange thing I noticed, sorta related. In the bible, Angels are described as terrifying things, despite their nature (so… Gabriel’s face? Haven’t played his route, don’t really know a lot about that). Idk. There’s a reason they say “Don’t be afraid” often. A smiley could say this…

2 Likes

Author said that Romancing Gabriel doesn’t reveal his face if I remember correctly. However romancing Raquel does reveal her face if I also remember correctly so ye.

3 Likes

But @MichaelMaxwell is there any Fanart of the characters and the masks aside from Gabriel and Michael?

1 Like

A lot of the very early fans requested masks and I manage to make a few of them before I got a little bit lazy and stopped doing them entirely, started around may 2017, I think. Not really sure.

Wow, this game is old…

However, thankfully I have recruited some help. Hopefully, I can have a full body art for most of the main characters in the game once the game is done.

EDIT: update coming today

17 Likes