BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Now, what’s with all the horses and cows? :joy:

The main trio’s secret identities must be farmers! :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

:racehorse::cow2::pig2:

8 Likes

Thank you google translate, for fucking up syntax on a day-to-day basis. It’s not like you’re funded by a multi-BILLION dollar corporation or anything.

1 Like

Good luck with deciphering through all the translations :wink:

This is your doing, honey :laughing:

Apparently they love thirty horses and forged cows :laughing:

6 Likes

I have no idea what you mean. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

What the actual fuck, how does this happen.

5 Likes

Maybe if it’s a golden calf?
Or a huge mechanical iron bull that breathes fire! :smiley:

And they could use the thirty horses to rob a train, old-school style!

5 Likes

Don’t mind me I will just go cry on Raquel’s shoulder

1 Like

Take Slow Watches- Observe the player periodically, over an unspecified period of time. Probably a long one. Wait how old does this make the main 3? So, what does clocks mean? It must refer to time. So, slowly, over time, observe the mc. Does it relate to our parents? Now, that’s a question I’m interested in…

Throw Tablets to Master- Has 2 translations. One says bullets, the other says Tablets. Provide the master with observations? But what could bullets mean, then? Perhaps something in the myriad of languages used makes “soldier” or “criminal” roughly translate to bullet? How many languages were used? Michael and Raquel provide Gabriel with information pertaining to the mc over time?

Always Show Master Favorites to Feed- Provide Gabriel with potential crew candidates

So Raquel and Michael are advance scouts of sorts, providing Gabriel with potential candidates in order for them to be screened? So I get “A long time” if I were to ask how long? I’m speculating more than the banks were before a crash…

7 Likes

Wouldn’t it be Michael being the master, as he is the leader?

And I think it’s safe to assume that the archangels watch their potentiel recruits for a good while, before contacting them.

And we are the MC, so of course we are special!

6 Likes

Wait, wasn’t the leadership split between both of them?

2 Likes

No, Gabriel keeps pointing out that Micheal is the leader.

2 Likes

7 Likes

And that’s what you call over-analyzing :joy:

You could not be so far from what it actually meant…

I don’t know why I can’t not think about Dragon Age Inquisition whenever I hear the name “Iron Bull”

Also, I would pay anything to watch The Archangels chase after a train in Las Vegas with thirty horses guns-a-blazin :laughing:

Though the first part is true, None of the trios are actual scouts, Kaidan is the scout, as said in the game by Anthony.

Neither of you are wrong :laughing:

5 Likes

That just made me think about the Roman Brazen Bull…

1 Like

But Gabriel is the one pulling all of the strings and Michael is just the Mask of the Archangels…

See what I did there? Mask instead of face… I’ll just show myself out, thank you very much.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Is it safe to asume we shouldn’t mention the idea to Rook, unless we want it to actually happen?

The master in question could of course be a completely different person you haven’t told us about yet, because you’re sneaky like that!
Or someone we know but would never suspect!

… Or be a complete distortion of whatever you originally wrote, because google translate is silly.

3 Likes

Gabriel’s sister? nvm she runs the Canadian group… Anyone want to make bets?

I have returned from watching Gordon Ramsay scream about food to post here real quick. Are we going to eat anywhere aside from Mike Donalds?

2 Likes

Maybe are parents run the archangels?

1 Like