BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

You should probably blur some of that. :blush:

1 Like

Really sorry about that! I donā€™t know how it works, could you help me with it?

1 Like

When you write your reply, thereā€™s a options cogwheel in the toolbar, and one of the options available is blur spoilers.
Choose that, and change This text will be blurred to whatever you want to be blurred.
(Unless youā€™re on a phone, and itā€™s different.)

1 Like

Ooh, so thatā€™s why it doesnā€™t work, iā€™m on my phone, what should I do then?

1 Like

You need to tab the three horizontal bars in the upper right side, to make the toolbar available.

1 Like

Got it! Thank you so much for the help!!! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you cannot pointlessly confess your true identity and romance him at the same time.

If youā€™ve played through the brief time that Chapter 4 was available, this question is immediately answered.

MAJOR SPOILERS! :arrow_down:

Gabriel knows exactly who you are the moment you arrived in Chicago. But he kept that information to himself, and only himself, the entire time, hoping to possibly convert you to his side to betray the FBI. Not even Michael knows about it.

Oh and thanks @The_Lady_Luck for helping.

Yes, in Chapter 4 everything will hang on the balance as to which side you chose. If youā€™re an undercover cop, you may choose to betray the FBI and join the Archangels. If youā€™re a criminal, you canā€™t really do much if you havenā€™t turned into an informant previous to Chapter 4. From there you can join the FBI, or stop being an informant and continue being an Archangel

It really depends on whether or not youā€™ve spend enough time with them. Each crew member has their own hangout (up to 3 hangouts per crew members) and the higher of a relationship you have with the, the better your chances are at retaining their trust in youā€¦

5 Likes

How will that work if we choose to pursue someone outside of our crew, like Gabriel, or Raquel? Sorry if this was answered already

1 Like

Eh, it doesnā€™t matter. Heā€™s a social worker. In the military. Strange, right?

I was at the church. Then I got shot in the stomach

Forgot to mention this (i think) but begin should be begins

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see how this pans out. Gabriel seems to have almost too much on his plate - I feel sorry for him. Of course I didnā€™t mean for him to risk pretty much everything heā€™s ever worked for in one night, but I was considering that his identity, the real one, would become a point of contention eventually - but Iā€™m looking forward to the ā€˜big revealā€™!

Uhmā€¦yeah? To be fair, Gabriel did take off his maskā€¦that one timeā€¦in complete darknessā€¦itā€™s not like heā€™s a criminal or anything :rofl:

Poor guy, heā€™s just a victim of his character creation! Have a hug Rook!:hugs: I wish I could give him a tacoā€¦but I suppose thatā€™s his department :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Absolutely shook.:flushed: I cannot wait for the next chapter, itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve enjoyed the stress of the undercover route.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club.

1 Like

Hopefully fixed.

Youā€™ll have to get in with him really deep for him to reveal who he is to you. Though you donā€™t necessarily need to romance him to find out who he is. Outside of the romance, some really big and revealing hints will be dropped.

I love how meta I can be with Rook, his original backstory is just horribly scarring, and the fact that he knows that I made him go through it makes it even worse for himā€¦ Itā€™s no wonder why heā€™s insane :laughing:

Stress will come, donā€™t worryā€¦ Chapter 4 is full of themā€¦

2 Likes

Hey quick question, what do you mean by enhancements for the romance options?

1 Like

So far Gabrielā€™s romance has been worked on more than the other romances, and has set the bar higher. His romance is meant to be special, but not that specialā€¦

In order to keep the rest of the romances up to standard, Iā€™m going to have to work on adding more to the other romance scenes in chapter 3.

4 Likes

So i pose a quick question, one that is rather trivial. How does Raquel fall in love with the player if the only interaction the player has with her is getting shot all the time? This has probably been solved before, though. I do remember a few dialogue choices with her that add points to the relationship stat, and that one part where we can enter a standoff with Gabriel and Michael.

1 Like

sometimes i am amaze how resilient our MC isā€¦ i got shot in the neck once i think.

2 Likes

There are two reasons, one being the fact that sheā€™s frustrated over Gabriel not noticing her, and two, sheā€™s been watching you for way longer than you thinkā€¦

Hey, you canā€™t enjoy the game if youā€™re dead :wink:

9 Likes

It does make me feel like gabriel sometimes but i cant be as badass as him :sweat:

3 Likes

Gabriel isnā€™t really that specialā€¦ Gabriel can withstand numerous wounds and still fight, so can the MC.

Gabriel can use adrenaline going through him to quickly come up with a decision, almost as if like slowing down time around him, well so can the MCā€¦

The only thing that makes Gabriel above average is the fact that heā€™s always at the very least one or two steps ahead of everyoneā€¦ because heā€™s the one laying the tracks.

7 Likes