BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Pretty sure you’re 11 months too early for Christmas - but I’m not complaining! :partying_face:#customersatisfactionguaranteed

8 Likes

Sounds fair. :grimacing:

Me, I know who I’ll stick with either way, so I am not worried about losing some, ah, membership… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You would be correct :smile:

Call it an extremely belated Christmas present for last year

That’s what the replay button is for :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, to experience the sweetness again! :grinning: You cannot tempt me to stray, oh noes. Not with the path I have chosen, any way. :wink:

2 Likes

Wait. Who’s Alice?

3 Likes

… Wait a minute, yeah, who is Alice? :joy:

Hayne’s alias is actually Alice but she only uses it at work

5 Likes

She’s in Wonder-who-she-is-land. :grimacing:

I shall see myself out now. Or, at least, once I’m out I’ll see myself there. Out, that is. Where I’ll be, once I’m there. See? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

… That will most likely get you punched if Hayne ever heard that, or a laugh, depending on how drunk she is. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ll be out (possibly cold!) no matter what then! :grin:

Carry on, nothing to see here. It’s so out there. With me. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I always thought the name is cuter … and it was funny…

what will Alice do if she knows i am an undercover FBI agent ? :-):thinking: I know Averlyn knew and she is my partner but the reaction of Alice is my most anticipated :-):stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell I’m glad your splitting the game into two. Alot less pressure for you guys. Plus it gives yall much more time to add and change content without worries of releasing. I.e. rewriting prolog> writing a 200 page epic poem about the great battles of the napoleon wars with added flavor of napoleon himself riding a gigantic donkey.

I mean I figured out this plot point early on in the game tbh. A new Yorker butler talkng in a fake accent? Ain’t fooling me.

1 Like

You can actually see her reaction somewhere in chapter 4. But as of currently. chapter 3 and 4 have been taken down and will only be available in the private testing, which will be somewhere by the end of the month.

Spoilers, it doesn’t end well for you…

I’m glad the decision has been receiving positive feedback, so far. Like I said I still have much to write in terms of the hangouts, and also re-writing the prologue and first chapter. I don’t like to rush things and this definitely helps in making sure that I can focus on quality over rushed quantity.

The plot isn’t really that hard to figure out :laughing:

… I’m now considering writing an Alice In Wonderland-esque story about a place filled with leather clad armies, giant buffalo, 70 metre tall golden statues that walks shoot lasers out of it’s eyes.

4 Likes

Verily? Curiouser and curiouser. Was I a muse? That would amuse me. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Were you so surprised you forgot how to speak good English?

2 Likes

Sup, rise! :crazy_face:

Never spoked good English, so dere. :wink:

Now, stop derailing your own thread. :stuck_out_tongue: :angel: <<( Is that a moustache? Collar? Ah dunno.)

1 Like

Right-o, In any case, I figure I’d show everyone my current progress and things I will be doing later
Priority top to bottom

–==|| TO BE DONE ||==–

16632 - Charlie's 2nd Hangout
16633 - Charlie's 3rd Hangout
45622 - Charlie's Chapter 3 romance
13632 - Carly's 3rd Hangout
16432 - Make Carly's Chapter 3 romance hotter (Set as optional)
23152 - Justin's 3rd Hangout
45634 - Justin's Chapter 3 romance
22831 - Kaz's 3rd Hangout
45653 - Kaz's Chapter 3 romance
23152 - Make Hayne's Chapter 3 romance hotter (Set as optional)
22222 - Mouse's 3rd Hangout
66541 - Rook's 3rd Hangout
45644 - Rook's Chapter 3 romance
12958 - Add Gabriel's first romance scene
12959 - Mention Gabriel's romance in chapter 4 part 1
- Redo The Prologue
- Redo Chapter 1
- MAYBE fit the first half of Chapter 4 into chapter 3 and make chapter 3 as 3 parts?
- Delete *REM!! DELETE BEFORE PUBLISHING ++
NOTE: New weapons will only be available in the next game

–==|| DOING ||==–

13772 - Anna's 2nd Hangout
13773 - Anna's 3rd Hangout
23421 - Make Anna's Chapter 3 romance hotter (Set as optional)

EDIT: Those with numbers have been marked and outlined, it just needs to be written

11 Likes

They are wings.

2 Likes

It looks as if the wings have been attached to their chest :confused:

3 Likes

Ya know, let’s go with that instead! Also, the decision to split the books is great - especially if it takes the burden off of you and on the bright side the process of playing through all the changes that happen is part of what makes it so enjoyable!

gonna be that person and say I didn’t see it coming but I laughed for a good five minutes when it was revealed!

100% looking forward to this! I hope his grandmother makes another cameo, their relationship is my favourite! The pink/purple tracksuit mess was legendary :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m actually looking forward to sooner or later publish this, but I first need to finish all the tasks posted above.

Everything I wrote for Rook involves some form of alcohol. If you don’t understand him, then you don’t understand him… you’re not really supposed to :laughing:

Either way I hope you have fun with him.

6 Likes