BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Wait does rook like pineapples on pizza?!?!

3 Likes

Best gift ever! :star_struck:

2 Likes

My MC would just like to say:
F3U

1 Like

Rook, Bishop, Carline, Gabriel, Anthony, Charles, and Hayne.

Yes, but no Chicago deep dish, or Hawaiian.

Rook: *Bites rose in teeth* Would you like me to help you breathe?~

Rook, down boyā€¦

Rook: What? It's Valentine's day!

Pipe it down, donā€™t get too excited.

Noā€¦

Rook: NO!

She controls the on-goings of every VAMcorp operations north of Guatemala. Good luck with wooing her :laughing:

7 Likes

I shot up her HQ that may have resulted in the injuries/deaths of a few of her employees, that can technically be considered flirting. She didnā€™t shoot me when we went there with Mr.Iā€™m-wearing-a-skirt, so I definitely know she has the hots for my MC.

2 Likes

I mean, I donā€™t mind Rook helping, but he already made things worse biting on that rose like that.:joy: -hyperventilating again-

2 Likes

Dammit rook you broke emā€¦

3 Likes

Rook is doing his utmost to get out of that friendzone and itā€™s working :hot_face: We need more Gabriel in this discussion!

9 Likes

what would rooks reaction to seeing Raquel in bed with us and her reaction to his. I see her hissing and drawing her gun on him

2 Likes

Right, good luck with that :laughing:

Iā€™ve put rook in some downtime for now.

If anythingā€™s a kink, then Gabrielā€™s is doing things in the dark. :laughing:

He may be a bit insecureā€¦

Rook: Whoa, didn't mean to interupt any catfights. I brought catnip~ *Pulls out a bag of catnip*

Raquel: *Shoots the bag of catnip and growls loudly*

7 Likes

awww no spray bottle

2 Likes

ā€¦really?! I find that extremely hard to believe :unamused:! He seems to ooze confidence! So wait, does that mean all the hugging, cuddling and kissing will be in the datk :thinking:? And the sex too? ā€¦I think I could live with that. Even though I doubt Gabriel has any insecurities, I have a lot of them!

1 Like

Well, unless youā€™d like be in bed with him with his mask on, youā€™ll be doing it in the dark :sweat_smile:

Gabriel is most insecure about his face and identityā€¦ the fact that he wears a mask every single time he meets with the MC shows this. But if thereā€™s anything Gabrielā€™s good at that Rook is bad at, itā€™s not being a creep.

Youā€™re going to need some convincing to get Gabriel to bed, but as soon as he does, heā€™ll be all over you regardless of any flaws you may have.

7 Likes

I thought he wore the mask because it was some kind of agreement between him, Michael and Raquel that they would keep their identities a secret from everyone but each otherā€¦

1 Like

In the intimate scene, Gabriel removes his mask which, IIRC, lets MC feel some of his scarring. Pretty sure there were a couple of lines about it in the scene leading up to it, too.

Speaking of Gabriel, I had to restart after confessing to him because the ambiguity of his response made me think Iā€™d failed the stat check. I didnā€™t realize it took place over two pages and ended up passing on the second try without noticing :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

And this is why I hate life for interrupting my Breach time! :confounded: :weary: :sob:

3 Likes

You know, thatā€™s fair. I love Rook despite the warning signs.

He really is one of a kind and Iā€™m extremely attracted to him, which I think is Not Good for me, but Iā€™ve accepted that this is just who I am as a person.

Gabrielā€™s romance, btw, dropped while I didnā€™t have wifi for a week. But I could not wait (to get topped by crime daddy) and I used my motherā€™s phone to play it. So thatā€™s something I canā€™t undo in life. Once I hear word of Rookā€™s romance, Iā€™m gonna slide on back in here with as much enthusiasm and impatience. And hopefully with my own internet.

6 Likes

That is also one of the reasons, but the main reason is that he fears that if anyone were to find out who he is, every part of his plan would unravel and everything heā€™s ever worked for, undoneā€¦

ā€¦ When he said that the person behind the mask doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s sort of true, but not necessarilyā€¦

Oof, yeah, I added a confirmation scene for it, so in the next update itā€™ll be clearer.

Iā€™m so sorry, I hope things get better soon :sweat:

Rook is Rook, thereā€™s no explaining it unless youā€™d like to go into details of his past. He may not be the perfect boyfriend, and he knows that, but he flaunts off his flaws as his features and embraces it.

Every mistake is a lesson, if he fails, he laughs it off and keeps trying.

Though he may not be in the next update, he will most definitely be in the one after that! :blush:

7 Likes

My favourite romance is Mouse, Rook and Carly. Mouse coz he is the MC only friend and he has been with them through thick and thin. I wish there was more dating scenes with him and more interaction. Can we give him more gifts I wish to pamper him. I just love him :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:.

3 Likes

I hope we can buy equipments for our teammates for the mission and all. It be nice to upgrade the team.

2 Likes