BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Can you romance raquel if yes can someone tell me how please

2 Likes

Yes, you can. You have to not romance or havenā€™t flirted with any other character, and must have at least 70% relationship with her. You may gain relationship with her through numerous things, two of which are rooting for Gabriel, and getting shot and letting her heal you.

As soon as I finish Hangout 3, youā€™ll have your chance.

Rook really is a gentlemen somewhere deep inside of himā€¦ deepā€¦ deep inside.

It really is fun to write them :laughing:

1 Like

its all good Rook you have alot of ā€œfansā€

2 Likes

Rook: I've been blown up by IEDs multiple times, getting friendzoned hurts more...

6 Likes

Thx for telling me but i cant figure out how to get the scene that starts the romance

1 Like

Its a the end of chapter 3, Gabriel comes to check on you, dont invite him in, if you have 70% with Raquel you will get the opportunity to invite her.

1 Like

Thx

1 Like

So even when they first met, they got along like a house on fire? On the job theyā€™re two people Iā€™d rather never see in an alleyway (or otherwise for that matter) but itā€™s amazing to see how chilled they are off the job - not so much Sweeto Burrito?

Would it help if I said it was a term of endearment?:wink:

Please make my day and tell me Sweeto Burrito is a tsundere! I canā€™t tell if deep down heā€™s a really sweet (and dangerous gun wielding) teddy bear or heā€™s just deadpan.

After seeing the man in action I donā€™t doubt it! I think it just because heā€™s so utterly precious when you get to know him thatā€™s difficult not to! That being said, pretty much every single one of your characters seems to have secrets and/or dark pasts. Will there ever be time or space for MC to discover them?

Extra content for the content we already have? I keep telling you youā€™re too early for Christmas!:laughing:

3 Likes

Rook is agile, and has near superhuman stamina regeneration. His hands move incredibly fast, though not as fast as Kaidan, but still fast enough to exert enough energy to crush your ribs and disrupt your heartbeat in a single punch. Heā€™s fast, eager, and somewhat insane.

Bishop on the other hand has the near superhuman endurance. He could take an incredible amount of injuries and still continue to walk and fight for as long as he could still breathe. He complements Rookā€™s fast-paced firefight nature with his own patient and resilient mindset.

A fight between Rook and Bishop would last for daysā€¦ with no probable winners.

Rook: Then yes! I like it!

Bishop isā€¦ a very interesting person. His story is actually quite sad and can be a bit creepy.

Which brings me to my next point:

All of the character backstories will be somewhat explained in the hangouts except for a select few.

However, I do plan to make short stories for every last one of the crew members and especially for Rook, Bishop, Kaidan if necessary, Gabriel, Raquel, and Michael. Howeverā€¦ if Iā€™m going dedicate my life to this game, Iā€™m going to need patreon :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Honestly itā€™s getting harder and harder for me to do that (with my MC)! I just have to keep reminding myself of Gabriel. I mean, my MC has to keep reminding herself of Gabriel! :flushed:

I kind of like his weirdness :wink:

Iā€™m pretty sure Gabriel wouldnā€™t care :unamused: (heā€™s lucky I like him so much!)

So does this mean Raquel doesnā€™t need us to be her wingman/woman?

2 Likes

Love this game and canā€™t till it comes out youā€™re a really great writer

1 Like

I donā€™t think Gabriel would mind. :sweat_smile:

Yep

Yes, and no. Gabriel and Raquel will be together either way, but without the MCā€™s help, never in a romantic way.

Thank you! Iā€™m glad you enjoyed the game!

7 Likes

Rook reminds me of a certain character from an old tv showā€¦ Hereā€™s a quoteā€¦

ā€œBut you stole this pillow.ā€

ā€œYeah, but itā€™s the thought that counts.ā€

4 Likes

ā€œHe doesnā€™t want me dead, he just wants to me to sufferā€ She explains. "He doesnā€™t want me to testify against him because he knows I know everything about him

He just wants me to suffer*

And the tire pop on annaā€™s side story at chapter 3 isnā€™t bold.

• Off-read capable

Road

1 Like

Where would this be?

I have no idea who that is, but nice :laughing:

If Iā€™m reading correctly, the use of this instance of pop is an onomatopoeia. Youā€™ve used these before, in words such as bang and snaps and clicks. It signifies a sound being made. Then again, Crow could be meaning something else entirely. Havenā€™t played much of Annaā€™s route.

2 Likes

Car chase with the investigator when you shoot his car tires the pop should have been bold i think.

Exactly that but i cbf copying because i was eating some chipsā€¦chiiiips~

2 Likes

Misconstrued where as why. oof. Shouldā€™ve known.

1 Like

Well itā€™s been fixed.

Donā€™t worry, just a few edits here and there. Nothing major.

Summary

So, hereā€™s the second character. Iā€™ve always played a smiley, or a shotty on occasion. Anywaysā€¦

So I chose to skip chapter 1, and chose the ā€œcops killedā€ option.:thinking:

Iā€™d add a hyphen between mid and twenties

Comma after house

Hey wait, wasnā€™t there an old intro with our mc in an apartment and then the SWAT breach the room? When was that, pre-phase 2? Anywaysā€¦

Should be 2 men

Iā€™ll be eagerly awaiting that car chase. Slammed might work better if it was slam, given the amount of present-tense nouns in this sequence.

Turned may be turn, as this is present-tense, right?

Yo but like, isnā€™t it illegal if you canā€™t actually hear your miranda rights?

BTW, can we just feed the feds misinformation, as they know so little about the Archangels?

Should be the man says, leaning back in his chair. Or whatever.

But he didnā€™t cut her off. She finished her sentence. Maybe replace the last period with a hyphen? And why is Reville constantly referred to as ā€œthe manā€? We have seen his name.

Add a after picture.

Capitalize ā€œtheā€

add ā€œtoā€ after you.

add a space after the comma.

Add period after woman.

Change see-through to transparent. Or clear, or something.

Remove the space before the apostrophe

ā€œVeryā€

Ok, so we just hold up the feds at gunpoint, and they casually ask me for information? Why arenā€™t cops flooding the room, and sending me straight into a cell?

Remove the period after suddenly. Replace with ā€¦ or -. Change before to when.

Add a period after seat.

ā€œIā€™ll tell you a joke. Your interrogation skills.ā€

ā€œThe only real joke here is your hairlineā€

idk if you want to add these, dialogue options seemed a little sparseā€¦

Why would she ask me if I was shot?

Add a period after tie.

Yeah, let me have some escargot

Make C lowercase, add period after coffee.

Wouldnā€™t this me mademoiselle?

Who?

This kinda contradicts her earlier statementā€¦

Easy, just look for anyone shorter than 5ā€™4"

Remove the period

Should be ā€œwhatā€™s the design gonna be?ā€

Thatā€™ll be all.

Jazz from the Fresh Princeā€¦

1 Like