BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Hey I’m new to this thread, but I’ve been playing your game and it is awesome. I just need how to start Anna’s romance because I was at chapter 3 and it didn’t work for me. Is there some way to know when it happens?

2 Likes

I’m looking forward for that. I hope she’ll still be an adorable little biscuit.
And I’m not complaining her adorable-ness if that’s what you’re assuming. Like I’ve said before, I’m really enjoying every interaction with her.
So… yeah, damn you whoever that wrote her character for making me fall for a fictional character!

Here I am still can’t get over myself of Avelyne while everyone else swoon for Gabriel.

Have you play it till the end of chapter 3? Because the romance will happen at the near end of chapter.

1 Like

Yes I have and it ends up to where I’m talking to Mouse about what happen while not romancing her.

1 Like

I think you need to choose the option

“If he comes, I’ll be right by your side” (Romance)

The third time you hangout with her in chapter 2, and make sure you haven’t romance anyone else yet.

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell hi! The thing is that I put it on the easiest difficulty, chose gunman. Yes I did have 2 wounds from gunshots, but I don’t know, negative stats in strength and agility keep getting in the way of my smooth narrative adventure.

1 Like

Here’s the problem though, the dialogue doesn’t show only, has the I’ll always have your back or the don’t mention it choices when speaking with her.

1 Like

Also i’m not romancing anyone but only her.

1 Like

I do try to write more for Mouse but Ben is responsible for most of Mouse’s romance so you have him to thank.

To each their own!~

Hmm, that’s weird. Playing in the easy difficulty shouldn’t give you negative stats. Minimum you can go for them is 0. That is really odd, I’ll check the engine’s scripts to see what’s up.

It shows up only if you choose to romance her before. At the previous conversation inside the car where you can choose “If he does come, I’ll back you up” and “Do you ever want to go back to the UK?”. You’ll need to choose “If he comes, I’ll be right by your side” (Romance) If you still don’t see it, then maybe you’ve accidentally triggered a romance with someone without knowing.

If you can send me your variables. You can access them in the “Show stats” page. Copy all of them and post them here, or PM me.

1 Like

Return to the Game Restart Achievements + -Slot 0: Autosave on the 27/0/2019 at 19:43Slot 1: Autosave on the 27/0/2019 at 19:23Slot 2: Autosave on the 27/0/2019 at 20:8SaveLoadDelete

Welcome to the stats screen! Here’s what we know about you so far! Please don’t mind the untidiness of the whole page, it’s still currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

| | Dev Monitor | |
Luck status = 6
Difficulty status = Very Easy
Roll Result Indicator = on

-=CRIMINAL PROFILE=-
NAME : Natasha Romanova
BODY DESC: Average-sized and normal
EYE colour: blue
FACIAL CHARACTERISTICS: graceful
WEIGHT : 83 Kg
KNOWN ALIAS : -Raphael
MONEY : $ 5,304

WEAPONRY
PRIMARY: your AR-15 rifle
Ammo: (30/30)

SECONDARY: your Beretta M9 pistol
Ammo: (16/16)

HEALTH

Health: 100%

Wounds: 0

Status: You still have all your blood. You’re Perfectly fine… You’re not bleeding.

ATTRIBUTE

Strength: 1%

Perception: 12.5%

Intelligence: 12.5%

Intimidation: 25%

Persuade: 51%

Accuracy: 3.5%

Agility: 1%

Mr. Incognito: 15%Captain Obvious: 85%

KNOWLEDGE

Engineering: 11%

Driving: 1%

Weaponry: 3.5%

Tactics: 15%

SKILL MODIFIERS (Including Equipment Penalties)
Attribute Modifiers
-strength: 0
-perception: 3
-intelligence: 3
-intimidation: 5
-persuade: 10
-accuracy: 1

-incognito: -7
-agility: 0

Knowledge Modifiers
-engineering: 2
-driving: 0
-weaponry: 1
-tactics: 3

RELATIONSHIP

Avelyne: 76.5%

Criminal Reputation: 10%

Hero Reputation: 10%

FBI Reputation: 5%

Michael: 41.5%

Gabriel: 55.5%

Raquel: 41.5%

Antonie Kazton: 35.5%

Annabelle Whelpley: 78%

Charles Whelpley: 40%

Congrats! you have died a total of 0 times…

Inventory

Weapons

Armour

Modifiers And Penalties

Open Phone Menu

Variables (TESTING FOR BUGS)

Dice Test Room

Turn off Roll Result Indicator

Next

Discuss This Game
Make your own games with ChoiceScript
Host your ChoiceScript game at DashingDon

1 Like

Sorry that its a lot I’m playing on my phone.

Um… I meant post everything in the Variables (TESTING FOR BUGS) option. :sweat_smile: Probably should’ve specified that. sorry.

I don’t know how to do that sorry.

1 Like

Er… I think it’s a bug.
I’ve tried it and the option doesn’t showup either.

Nitpicking thing

I think it should’ve been *goto 3rfdif38sj92sReturn instead of *goto 3rfdif38sj92sContinue at the option “Do you ever want to go back to the UK?”

Correct me if I’m wrong though

1 Like

No that’s it. Thank you for helping me.

1 Like

Oh damn, you’re right! Didn’t even see that! I’ve fixed it! XD I’ll upload a hotfix soon.

1 Like

I mean your correct.

1 Like

Thanks Vee.

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell, it would be really great if you could look into it. Thanks in advance!! :blush:

1 Like

I got to play some more of the demo, And here’s what I found

Summary

People

Floor

It

With Her shotgun and smacks

Presses

Of His Mateba revolver

Swigs

Stop

It was

Bag

Smirk And chuckles

2 Likes

That awkward moment when it’s easier to break the law then ‘deal with the feels’…:no_mouth:

Okay firstly: shy? pessimistic? And here I thought my only problem was that I had no idea what he looked like! It’s amazing to think that Gabriel has like zero qualms about being riddled with bullets on the daily but the minute there’s romance he’s taking a rain check… s h o o k

5 Likes