BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Truly, this game have been waiting for far too long in the WIP thread. I need to be published. I want to have this game be my first ever interactive novel game, and this game, it is anything but simple.

I couldn’t have done this without anyone here, especially the testers.

8 Likes

Regarding Gabriel’s or Raquel’s romance route, I hope the relationship requirement is not too stringent. So far in the old demo, I don’t have much problem getting a good relationship with Gabriel. My MC have avoid-killing-innocent people as much as possible.

Also, wow! We could play matchmaker but I’m really sorry Raquel. I still ship. MCxGab. Raquel Gabriel shippers will be happen though.

2 Likes

Could you tell me how high your relationship with Gabriel was at the end of chapter 3?

Shouldn’t the question be: how low was the relationship? :thinking:

4 Likes

:laughing: Gabriel may be a bit thick when it comes to romance but I’m sure he’ll get used to it.

… But this also got me thinking, the game now has a total of 10 different romance options, (not includingAnthony or Megan which will be explorable in the next part of the game) 6 of them now complete.

With the game, nearing completion, I’m now wondering how long it will take for this game to be reviewed before it can be published with the queue.

4 Likes

unfortunately, it depends on how many are in queue before you.

Your submission will go out for external review, then internal. Then you have to sign all the legal stuff and make any necessary changes. It might be best to talk to actual Hosted Game authors that have published one-on-one for a clearer picture :slight_smile:

3 Likes

… Ookay then, I better work on the game then.

This I am very familiar with.

Considering I rarely talk outside of my own thread and I’m not that brave of a person, I’d like to wait until I actually have a finished and ready product…

6 Likes

Wow, that was quite a ride. I literally spent the whole night playing this because I just couldn’t let go. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to write all the different paths and options, much less edit them and make sure they work properly.
I’m just gonna say: Thank you for all your hard work! You’ve made an immensely entertaining and immersive game, and I look forward to more.

3 Likes
Summary

I chose to stay behind cover since my character is Ass at fighting

I ended up killing the robber at the store…in the future could I be a smartass and tell them about that as the reason why I had prints on the gun?

Also when they bring up the camera footage how come they don’t mention seeing my face? I chose to take the mask off and force the cashier to talk to the police.

-After we escape from jail and the Archangels take our weapons the meele weapon (nightstick) still show up in the inventory and I still get the incognito penalty for having a nightstick.

During the escape from the mafia at Greg glorious goods… I got shot three time and I’m literally bleeding out, but Haynes only mentions on the way to the base, but even when I get the base no one asks about my health or offers to treat my wounds.

3 Likes

Thank you! Good to know that my game has at least made someone’s day :sweat_smile:

You have no idea, the game is now about 3 and a half years into development and I’ve only just recently split the game into two I can finish this year, hopefully before April.

It’s been quite the ride but I regret little of what I’ve done for the game.

Wow, and thank you for playing the game and enjoying it! I look forward to finishing it! :laughing:

I’ve fixed the problems and hopefully they should stay fixed. I’m planning to rewrite the prologue and first chapter anyway so I’ll keep the suggestions in mind.

… Wow, I feel horrible for you. Mouse was supposed to be treating your wounds as soon as you got back at The Mill.

5 Likes

I’ve been playing this WIP for months. Can’t express how much I love this WIP. The humors, the characters, the actions are top notch! I stayed up until 2 am to play it again after the new update. Honestly can’t wait for it to be released!!!

4 Likes

Umm the crimson bank is shown even though the bank option is removed Mike and shouldn’t the option be gone too? Or am I just being stupid here.

Raquel’s name is spelled wrong ayt

Should be “a” instead mate

3 Likes

The bank option is a WIP. Technically, you cannot do the bank heist since it’s not available yet so it’s still considered to be part of your MC’s to do list.

1 Like

That should’ve been removed. You are correct.

The others have also been fixed

Unfortunately due to time limitations, I can’t write the small bank heist in time and it will have to be cut from the first game. I don’t know if they’d allow this but I’d love to write it for a DLC type of thing, but I really don’t want to sound greedy with such a thing.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I must have missed that announcement. It’s fine though, with all the work you do I would expect some things to be cut off.

2 Likes

Alright, I finally got to play the new update, and here’s what I found so far

Summary

Statements

Caress

it’s dangerous to go out alone, take this.
Is repeated twice

Knew

Its

Also. Is Anna an RO yet? I finished her third hangout, and it’s kinda ambiguous. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Why my strength and agility are in negative scale? This doesn’t let me do anything without failing if I want to use strength or agility. I chose to be a gunman by the way

1 Like

Possible coding issue or Greg is feeling very generous. He gave me the nano-tube suit for free!

Also, great work. Highly enjoyable. All the characters are interesting and unique. Feels like I’m playing a modern day Shadowrun campaign when I read it.

3 Likes

Definitely going for that MC/Gabe ending. I have a feeling either way it’s going to make for some interesting reading.

damn son. :o I didn’t see that or that love triangle coming. How does anyone get anything done with those love lines?!

Could’ve fooled me cough jeweled necklace from Velvet Cuts coughUnless you’re talking about entire ‘feelings’ business? Is it gonna be one of those cases where he doesn’t realize how he feels about MC until she confesses? As you can see I’m hopelessly invested in this game :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah, I do fear that I’d sometimes disappoint someone, but if I am to finish this game in time I have to cut some really huge chunks out of the game for this to happen.

Sacrifices must be made.

Fixed

Yes, she is. Her romance scene will mostly be shown at the end of chapter 3.

When did it go down to negative, as in what chapter? Your stats can go to negative if you’ve taken enough damage to your body. If you do not like this, use the easiest difficulty.

That’s… not supposed to happen :sweat_smile:

As someone who’s played Shadowrun, and GMed a shadowrun campaign, I feel absolutely honoured. Thank you for playing!

It definitely won’t be normal :laughing:

They’re professionals, they’ll work it out… I think… hopefully…

You’ll really have to slap him in the face to get him to realize it, he’s very extremely shy and pessimistic about romance so you’re going to have to encourage him… very blatantly…

And I’m incredibly happy to know! :smile:

4 Likes