BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

First deaf, now blind? Someone, buy him a pair of glasses!

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity how far along are you in terms of Character Romances?

2 Likes

And before I Forget i found several grammar errors, I can post the photos of them if you like, honestly though their the same error in the same reference over several chapters

2 Likes

As of currently thatā€™s available? 2 out of 11 romances

• Hayne
  • Mouse

Currently working on the 3rd and possibly 4th and 5th

• Carly
  • Raquel
  • Gabriel

Just post one of them and I hope Iā€™ll know how to fix them.

8 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell
I was wondering how high luck needs to be to roll a 20 every single time? Also I know cheat mode want be available on the finished version, but does that also mean that you plan to take out the custom difficulty option?

1 Like

Youā€™d most likely need 19 luckā€¦ but even if you have lucks higher than that, if you get a natural 1, you will still fail, no matter what.

As for cheat mode, along with the custom difficulty it will not be in the finished game. I will however leave in the other difficulties from the very easy, to the very hard

ā€¦ I may be including a cheat code function for you to be able to use the cheat difficulty, or maybe add a few points to your luck

4 Likes

This is fantastic. When do you plan to release it?

1 Like

I just realized that if the player cheats the Raquel route is no longer viable.

Additionally, the detective route, which will see the big 3 being arrested, will be rather sad for a player who romances one of the main 3. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

6 Likes

Well, it sure is quiet. Anyways, as we approach hallows eve, I find myself wondering who either has the scariest mask, or how the characters in-game react to the holidayā€¦

I assume Mouse wouldnā€™t fare too well?

And Michael? I assume Michael would just shoot anyone who scared himā€¦

Gabrielā€¦ Nothing scares him, right?

3 Likes

Yeah because to romance Raquel you have to be shot several times. What if you fake Raquel or Gabrielā€™s death on detective Path or get Hayne a deal.

3 Likes

What do you say to adding this option, @MichaelMaxwell? I personally like the idea of vouching for an RO who isnā€™t one of the main 3. Itā€™ll be difficult in certain cases, but I could see it work. Maybe not with Hayne, thoughā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t comment a lot but this is my favorite wip on the forum. Will definitely buy this when itā€™s finished.

4 Likes

Some code ideas:
Payday
PointBreak
Oceans11
Safecracker

3 Likes

It depends on how loyal they are to you versus their loyalty to the Archangels.

2 Likes

Swordfish

2 Likes

The only thing that gets me through most months is the fact that this game is updated like once a month, so that means weā€™re getting an update soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Petition to have @MichaelMaxwell post this everytime he updates the game.

13 Likes

Iā€™ll sign

4 Likes

Iā€™m down

3 Likes

When itā€™s readyā€¦ which will take quite some timeā€¦

Most likely next yearā€¦

Mouseā€™s favourite holiday is Easter

Michaelā€™s favourite holiday is Boxing Day

Gabrielā€™s favourite holiday is Christmas

Raquelā€™s favourite holiday is also Christmas

Rookā€™s favourite holiday is Sunday

Bishopā€™s favourite holiday is every day that Rookā€™s not around

A few things scares himā€¦ Global warming, global conspiracy, pretty much everything global that threatens humanity.

Each romance option has a way you can end their conflict peacefullyā€¦ just donā€™t fire your weapon at them.

I have thingss already planned out, donā€™t worry.

Oh hey, thanks! Much love! :heart:

Iā€™m sorry, but I only update when thereā€™s actually stuff to update, which is why progress has been really slow, and these last few months things have really been kicking since I didnā€™t have much to doā€¦ I now have much to doā€¦

Iā€™m very sorry to say.

I vote yes

12 Likes