BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

So here’s a question that’s kind of been bugging me for a while now, and frankly I’m not 100% sure how to ask it… it kind of involves the MCs name. Basically, if we were to name the MC Michael or Gabriel (or the female variants Michelle or Gabrielle/Gabriella), would any of the NPCs make a comment or have a certain reaction about it?

3 Likes

it used to, but after writing numerous replies for it in the game, I decided to just not let the MC name themselves Kaz, Hayne, Kaidan, Michael or Gabriel…

if I wasn’t that lazy, I probably would’ve let them use those names, because they make quite the reactions.

5 Likes

Head Canon for sequel:

Detective Path: The Swat Officer is going up against Kaiden’s gang so he seeks an someone who knows the most about the Archangels since Anthony ate a bullet three weeks after being discharged ( fucking made his murder look like a suicide those Archangel bastards) He tracks down Mouse and Evelyn to a little cabin in the West Virginia Forests. Mouse answers the questions as Evelyn sits by the window due to early onset Alzheimer’s/ Dementia. The only person she ever recognizes is Mouse who’s been there her whole life.

Criminal Path:

Gabriel retires naming us his successor and we stay in Chicago controlling the city with a little help from Vamcorps. But the majority if the story is in L.A. so we only meet if there’s a get together. In a mute MC’s case the meeting is brief.

4 Likes

Try making a game where you have to think about and write down every possible scenario that can and will happen for 3 whole years… it gets old, lass. I’m sorry :cold_sweat: I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to be rude, it just gets tiresome sometimes…

… Wow… Well at least, you got the criminal path somewhat correct.

I do plan on making the second game a bit of a different story with a different MC. However, after making this one, I do wish to create something else a bit smaller of a scale and much more different…

A break, if you would… Trebantaboo. @Fonex you know what it is.

4 Likes

sorry, i was just joking :sweat:

3 Likes

Obviously book 1 were gritty and dark dramatic Aiden Pearce dealing with the mob and scum of Chicago. In the sequel we’re light hearted and fun Marcus Holloway hanging out with our buds in sunny Los Angeles

Also I was going to put Mouse in a wheelchair like Barbara Gordon or Felicity smoak but decided it’d be kinder to break the MC.

1 Like

Oh, you mean hell on earth? Yes, I do know Trebantaboo…all too well

1 Like

It’s alright, I’m sorry too. I really need my apple juice… :sweat_smile:

… That is nowhere near what I was going for :laughing:

Okay, yeah, it’s nowhere near what I was going for.

… I think we should play it again, with other people, D&D Style…

3 Likes

Yus, others must know the insanity of Trebantaboo.

1 Like

You’re kinder to your characters then I am ;p

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell @Fonex What is Trebantaboo?

2 Likes

Alice in Wonderland in Australia on crack plus Mad Max

3 Likes

Hoo boy that sounds like fun but can it be America McGee’s Alice?

3 Likes

It’s extremely fun, just not very survivable

3 Likes

It’s… everything. It’s grim, it’s fun, it’s weird, it’s insane, it’s everywhere…

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Eh, ok then.

Something I found odd. I can slap an extended shotgun tube onto a magazine-fed saiga-12?? That’s an understandable coding limitation, if it is, but I can foresee scrutiny regarding that.

So… what else… I’m on mobile, so edits are hard to list. Enjoy this time.

Uh… that’s it, I guess. I’ll be waiting for a certain update for a certain character…

2 Likes

Gah I found an edit that must be made. So there’s that bit in the undercover path after meeting with house, right, and then ave tells the player about her nightmare. So, when ave talks with the mc after we get back, there’s a pronoun error.

Uh, here?

In the paragraph above the choices. That is, if this is the right image. And I’m only using private because I was shopping for my mom’s birthday. I swear.

1 Like

Fixed!

@VioletHikari
HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I love you for doing this.

@MichaelMaxwell may be lazy, but I’m different. Just ultra relaxed (lazy)!

4 Likes