BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Yeah that list is pretty accurate. Also that thumb stock shit triggers me so much. My ar15 is cali legal and is actually easier to load and reload faster than it was before that law took place. Never forget the infamays line they love using. Fully semi automatic. Love it. That sig though. I just got one recently and sweet baby jesus it feels good. But yeah we carry hallow points. Can you imagine if we carried arm pen? Go through the suspect and into the neighbors house. Bad news bears. But as for hand guns. Yeah itā€™s basically safe to assume almost all side arms are acceptable, just within reason. The way you have it now in game is pretty accurate. If you wanted to spice it up make it randomly generated. One mine you looted a glock. Second play through you looted a toilet paper roll. Happens all the time. No joke, some cops carry toilet paper in their patrol unit. You cant trust public restrooms.

As for uc. The actor thing is just like dont be surprised but dont hold your breath. Ya know? But you have the UC part pretty accurate to the best of my knowledge. All options not to kill.

Shotguns are mainly loaded with buck. When you use the shotty your intent is to scare the living shit out of the criminal or make sure he doesnt get up. Bean bags are used mainly for riots and protest. If you ever see cops do their thing, they rarely are in need of long range weapons. When we breach a room, a m4 isnt as good as a shotgun. But like Hollywood, shotguns were not as useful due to the distance. It all depends on the situation. So let say you fail velvet cut heist horribly and cops respond let say 3 units arrive. 6 cops. Youā€™ll most likely have 3 pistols, 2(or 3)shotguns and or one m4. This, again, is going according to the agency I work at. Chicago everyone and their mother who works as a officer can be armed with fully decked out scars.

Also dont worry about the offense(trust me it wasnt at all lol) itā€™s really accurate. We are the shields, we are the first ones on the scene. They always expect us. When Swat arrives, then you know you fucked up real good.

1 Like

First offā€¦

Weā€™ve surpassed 3,000 posts! :tada::confetti_ball::fireworks::sparkler:

Michael and Gabriel (Mostly Michael) are known to be quite brutal when it comes to punishing someone, but when it comes to the MC, Gabriel does have a soft spotā€¦ Michael does not.

It was all a ruse! ā€¦ For everyone!

Wowā€¦ I should start carrying toilet paper in my EDC. :laughing:

But alright then! I probably wonā€™t be randomly generating it, but I probably will include some field pick ups when CQB happens.

Ah, I see. Very well then!

Ahā€¦ I wonder how universal these police videos Iā€™m watching areā€¦

ā€¦ Do regular police breach into rooms with shotguns or pistols at the ready when they know that there is an armed and dangerous suspect within the room?

Ah, very well then. And Iā€™m assuming these shotguns are loaded with buckshot, or at the worse case scenario (for the MC), hollow point 5.56 for the rifles.

From all that Iā€™ve read and watched, some of Chicagoā€™s neighborhood pretty goddamn close to a warzone, if not. And donā€™t ask how The Donā€™s soldiers have fully automatic SCAR Hs. Greg isnā€™t the only black market dealer in Chicago.

Oof, you guys really put yourselves on the line, eh? Thank you for your services, even though I gain nothing from it, I sure hope those who do realize it.

But one thing that came to mind while writing, is ā€œWhat level of armor are you issuedā€?

I know for a fact that the Chicago PD are issued some soft body armor, but I never actually found out what kind of armor it is. Are you allowed to wear your own body armor? And one thing that I always wonderedā€¦

ā€¦ Can you carry personal shields like those small ones you can carry around easily? Because if so, the police in the game are going to be much more of a challengeā€¦

P.S.: Very sorry if Iā€™m bothering you with all these questions. You donā€™t have to answer if you donā€™t wish to.

7 Likes

Yeah I can see that. I remember how he shot my mc with shotgun(?) when he found out that my mc is an informant for the FBI. And I remember how Gabriel said, ā€œIā€™m sorryā€¦ Sorry for believing you(? If i remember correctly)ā€ itā€™s really hurt when he said :sob::sob:

2 Likes

There are bag shells out there. Picture a 12 gauge round but instead of pellets itā€™s a bag of fun. So I dont entirely doubt it if officers carry some. But when I use a shotgun I dont intend to break a ribcage. When breaching it all depends on the situation and depends on use of force your willing to put out. I prefer my service pistol over the shotgun. But if I hear gunfire when I arrive on the scene. You sure as hell will see me using the shotgun. But you cant go to a house and be like oh I hear they might have guns ima load shotgun n fuck shit up. Makes sense?

Hehe thank you. Yeah we are the first. Sadly cops get a bump rap here. Shields? Like riot shields? We need then to be issued out. But you can buy them online if you really wanted to. Even the swat shields. Those portable walls are heavy as fudge though. But no, we donā€™t. I know some officers carry riot bags just in case of riots. Which has like helmet, mask, some gear etc. I never been on riot duty so shrug but I do know if you enjoy being peed on, sign up for riot duty asap cuz you get pee filled water balloons thrown at you all the time or worse. HIV bombs are terrifying. Imagine a plastic bottle with a 180 fire cracker in there filled with glass covered in HIV blood. Yeah, you wont get hug your family for a month or two when you get hit with that.

I wouldnt work at Chicago but Iā€™m glad they have officers there. Fun guys to drink with. Every year we have a marathon race called Baker to vegas. Agencies throughout the country partake. Itā€™s fun to do and cool to meet other officers. I dont partake because Iā€™m a cat. I can sprint for a good minute before i drop dead on the floor. So I rather be the driver.

Youd be surprised how cheap it is to purchases illegal firearms. Itā€™s actually cheaper than buying legal firearms in cali. Cali legal ak47 goes for about 800+. Last I checked illegal aka goes for 600.

We are issued level 2 armor. Good enough for the majority of shit we deal.

And itā€™s no problem. Iā€™ve always enjoyed these games since ze1 came out and always wanted to branch into the forums to see if I can help, may even partake in game creating except coding is a whole new can of beans i rather not deal with. So instead I enjoy helping where I can. Making life easier for you in turns helps me with game releasing as polished as it can possibly get. Plus I would of cried a little inside if you released the game without knowing the accuracy but. Lol

1 Like

He actually borrowed Gabrielā€™s rifle (Without Gabriel knowing what he was going to do with it).

Youā€™ve disappointed him, but even then, later on, if you have a good enough relationship with him, he would be willing to give you another chance

ā€¦ Very painful fun :laughing:

Iā€™ve been shot by an OC ball (in a dare), but never a bean bag.

Ah, very well thenā€¦ would I be right to assume that rookies would use shotguns when things escalate, even when they donā€™t have a clear conformation of shots fired?

Ah, very well then. SWATs only it is.

ā€¦ Wow, and here I thought the documentaries were just exaggerating things. Cops really do get so much shit when one bad apple spoils the bunchā€¦ I guess the sayingā€™s true everywhere, and on both sides.

Either way, this really makes me think about what I can put in in the next game, since it will be based in Los Angeles (At the start) and the character can actually start out as a SWAT officer.

Oof, car chases over foot chases, eh? :laughing:

I never really took into consideration of the NYPD because of how short of a timespan we spent in NYC, but Iā€™ve done a lot of research for the NYPD, LAPD, and the Chicago PD. A lot of youtube and forum lurking here and there and you can learn a whole lot of things.

Itā€™s actually $400 in Chicago, but those are the ones you fire once and the hope the next round chambers. The good and reliable ones (which Greg sells) Costs $600 more or less. As to where he got the weapons from, sometimes I donā€™t even want to think about itā€¦ but I just ended up watching Lord of War.

Oofā€¦ I wouldā€™ve expected at least level 3A, but I guess the budget wasnā€™t going to allow that.

a few google searches later

Found themā€¦ http://directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/data/a7a57be4-14e02bcd-b2b14-e034-5900fd228b744e99.html

Apparently, theyā€™re plate carriers.

I try my best to do as much research as I can to know what it is Iā€™m writing about. But sometimes Iā€™d be too tired to think or do research, so youā€™ve definitely helped me quite a lot in making this game. Rest assured, youā€™ve helped the gameā€™s development and itā€™s accuracy! I thank you for your services both in the forum and in real life!

I hope everyone here has

6 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell Oh man you would do fine in the acadmey. You need to get maced in the face and depending on the school, carry a body 50 yards or wrestle with someone. I had to wrestle. I got my ass handed to me but I went out with styleā€¦tears and snot.

I think the boot would be to scared or nervous to use a shotty. I was when I was a boot. Even though Iā€™ve fired shotguns before. But you also got the rookie who wants to shoot something. Fresh out of the acadmey looking for action. Nasty lot. Think of like starting a brand new job. You got those jitters. Its the same. Even with training at the acadmey, your still nervous. I remember one time I forgot to chamber a round in my service pistol because of nerves. Imagine if I got into a gun fight? That could of cost me my life. But to answer your question, its better to assume they wont use the shot gun. But it they do, expect shakey hands.

Yeah its better to assume only swat. Their shields are designed to take hits

Yeah cops get alot of shit. But donā€™t get me wrong we got bad cops. Not alot but they exist. Issue is media loves them some bad cops. It sells more then a cop giving his life on the line to take down a perp.

Kinda. The way the marathan works is there is 6 runners per agency. Each runner has basically 10 miles to run. The driver keeps up with the runners to give them water, keep them alive if they fall and carry a back up runner. Nothing fancy but hey, gives me an excuse to go to vegas.

400 in Chicago? Jesus. But dont worry. These gun laws ganna stop the gun violance. Ask triple g. (I know thatā€™s not his name but itā€™s so catchy)iā€™m sure he would agree with me.

Regarding armor, yeah budgets tend to hurt us something fierce. I had to buy my own armor. I prefer life over saving money. Plus it hides my donut belly <.< >.>

Iā€™m glad I can help. Can you imagine how more helpful I can be if I was actually able to type on a cell phone with grammical errors every 10 seconds? Hot diggity I might actually sound like a human being.

2 Likes

I may not be an American, but I appreciate your service and that of any LEO and others. A few bad apples, as they say, but you find that anywhere. Many of those who cry about the police are the first to cry for them when they end up needing them.

1 Like

Iā€™ve already went through 6 month of airsoft training based off of USMC training, and I donā€™t think I can take it :laughing: They are the worst and the most enlightening days of my lifeā€¦

But Iā€™d take an mace spray vs pepperballs any day. Mace sprays can just give you the worst 2 hours of your life, pepperballs can give you the worst 2 hours of your life + you get to know what it feels like to get shot at with frozen paintballs that on your bare skinā€¦ it is not fun.

Oof, very well then. Iā€™ll keep it in mind whenever I write these scenes. Iā€™ll mostly have rookies be either be the one taking cover and not really shooting, or possibly the first one in and possibly the first one to get shot upā€¦

Very well thenā€¦ the SWAT in game has gotten a little more dangerousā€¦

Oof, sad but trueā€¦

But hey, not all media are like that eitherā€¦ theyā€™re just kind hard to differentiate.

Never ran a marathon, and I probably never willā€¦ :laughing: Iā€™ve grown much bigger since my paintball and airsoft days and I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to go through such a thing without throwing up or needing a 1 hour brake every couple of miles.

Greg: Yup! These gun laws are really good for business!

Oof, yeah, please stay safe, mate. Also, I donā€™t know if anyone notices, but if you chose the gorgeously fat body option, you get actually get a plus 10 armor for your front and back protection.

Yeah, but someone has to do those paperworks. But alas, I hope your day goes brilliantly, and if not, thereā€™s always youtube and netflix!

There are bad cops, there are good cops. There are bad criminals, but there are also (I hope) good criminals.Thereā€™s bad media, but thereā€™s also some really good ones out there.

Everything is rarely black and whiteā€¦ just be sure to wear your body armour because ā€œAnything can happen, anything can beā€, works both ways.

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell yeah I saw the large person perks. Made me chuckle.

Oh the airsoft training sounds painful. Itā€™s like a sprain ankle. It isnt much but by god it can hurt like hell. Frozen paintball shot doesnt sound fun at all. Kudos for grin and bearing that.

Regarding rookies. Yeah that is basically how they are.

In cali almost all television media bags on law enforcement. Only ones that give us more of a chance ones I dislike so shrug i try to pay no mind to it, but itā€™s fun to get called a racist when pulling over someone for speeding. Yeah bro I dislike Mexicans. (Is Mexican)

Marathons are not for everyone, Iā€™m on the same boat with you. Why run when you can nap is my modelā€¦which in hindsight isnt something I should follow in my line of work.

My day is going brilliantly. No excitement for the day. Got home in time to binge big mouth with the misses. Lucky for us she was up at 2am in the morning for some Netflix and grill. I was hungry:(

@Taylor_Enean isnt that the truth.

2 Likes

We made him get used to it!

3 Likes

So wait we can start off as a Swat officer in the next one does that mean our protagonist is going to be a new one?

1 Like

I think @MichaelMaxwell said that the MC of the next game might be the offspring of the current MC

2 Likes

I guess in my MCā€™s case thatā€™d be adoption

If you play a female MC who romances Raquel in the sequel your character is a cat

5 Likes

Yay :heart:

Hmph, his loss!

Lol, congrats!

4 Likes

Hey lads dez here to bring you a quick suggestion. An achievement for having the heist take to be a consistent 25% for everyone.

Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.

2 Likes

I give everyone else my cut

1 Like

Yes, it will be a new MC.

Not yet, no. Thatā€™ll be a different game.

Or sperm donation if youā€™re both femaleā€¦

Thank you! Itā€™s been quite the journey, and to think that it was only a month or so ago when we reached 2000, I wonder what the hell happened that made everyone post so muchā€¦ aside from the spam.

ā€¦ That wouldnā€™t be much of an achievement :sweat_smile:

Now that could be an achievement?

3 Likes

Not in it for the money?

3 Likes

Ode to generosity

3 Likes

Oooh good one might be worth noting in our debriefing in detective Path we kept our hands clean.

3 Likes