BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Yes, you can romance him even as an FBI informant. Unfortunately, the save files you may have before this update can no longer be used. I’m sorry about that :sweat:

9 Likes

AAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

You are spoiling us, updating so quickly!

… I guess I didn’t need sleep tonight anyway…

4 Likes

11 Likes

I like the changes to the difficulty selection screen.
But the menu says very easy difficulty has a luck of 6 (as usual), but both the stat screen and calculations says it’s 4. (How am I going to survive this!! :laughing::fearful:)

1 Like

Wow… I really didn’t expecting that.

Gabriel / Raquel taking off their mask (and even more) right before my eyes.

I am not worthy!!!

2 Likes

I just realized that the luck modifiers is a bit of a mess :sweat_smile: I’ll have to get Ben to fix it soon.

Apprently, they think you are.

5 Likes

This made me go “Aaaaaaaaaaawwww!”.

1 Like

Is the Anna romance available?

1 Like

Yes it is. Hopefully. If not, let me know what happens :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It works and two things: one thank you for the update and two you are awesome and great writer of this game. Thank you for letting us try out this wonderful game you have created! You are awesome!

4 Likes

I’ll try again, maybe I picked wrong choice?

1 Like

Thank you very much! It brings me lots of hope to know that people enjoy the game as much as I anticipate releasing it :sweat_smile:

You can romance her in her third hangout, the one where you get to visit her in her blacksmithing workshop and then clash with her stalker, but only if you haven’t romanced anyone else yet. If her third hangout doesn’t show up, let me know.

2 Likes

I tried it last night. It shows up but similar to Alice before, I never saw a romance choice. I’ll try again maybe I did something wrong.

1 Like

Thank u sir :lab_coat::lab_coat::lab_coat::lab_coat:

1 Like

3e7

13 Likes

I have a question though how do you start the romance for Raquel because I don’t know how to do it?

1 Like

You can only Romance Raquel at the end of Chapter 3, and only if you haven’t romanced anyone else. You will need to have at least 70% relationship with her to even have the chance. (You can do so by either cheating, or getting shot and have her heal you up)

1 Like

Quite literally stalling playing the update because I can’t decide if I want to go for Raquel or Gabirel first. I didn’t expect this update so soon omg.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like