BREACH: Chicago War Zone (WIP) (UPDATED! 26-August-2023)

As per the request of Michael’s creator, yes, Michael is only available for female MCs. Male MCs can flirt with him but it won’t trigger the romance flag.

26 Likes

Ahhhh ok I didn’t even aware of this –:sweat_smile::+1:t2:

1 Like

I’ve been wondering this. is Michael and other prominent characters in the game based on anybody? Are any characters based on real life people you know? Or did you just think them up?

2 Likes

Ngl but personally Michael would be Price in my own headcanon ᕙ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ

1 Like

Yeah, your face flew by my desk a couple times. You’re that Raphael girl everyone keeps talking about." His hand subconsciously moves to his waist for his non-existent pistol. “You’re an Archangel .”

My MC is Male

—-

I also noticed that so far during the falcone talk our name is showing up as FALSE.

“What is false doing?”

4 Likes

I just played Archangel Job and Chicago War Zone yesterday and god playing through it with dead romanced Mouse is depressing.

3 Likes

Both Michael and Bishop are creations of my co-author. They’re the only two characters he’s ever made for Breach but their roles within the story are essential for balance. The rest of the crew, including Rook and Mouse, are also based off of real people and friends that I knew. Some I’m still in contact with, and they’ve expressed their interest in how they want to see the characters portrayed.

They’re not all exact copies but, much rather characterized versions.

The rest, as is most of the FBI Task Force, are all original characters. Except Holliday and Kim.

Found and fixed!

That is the vibe of how I wanted things to be in that route… I’m sorry :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Oh, I’m not complaining, I did this to myself on purpose.

1 Like

That’s so awesome. Mouse is my favorite RO besides Raquel.

Thanks for answering! You’ve done a great job with the characters. I don’t think I can name another game with such great characters. Keep killing it.

I can’t wait to continue my criminal journey when this releases. Might even try out the demo (kinda don’t wanna spoil myself lol).

1 Like
I know I just posted here earlier, but I just really wanna ramble about my playthrough.

Thinking about my informant MC Katerina Glas who had Mouse die on her and now she’s a shattered, antisocial shell of her former self. Hiding away, barely speaking, staring at her boss with empty eyes, hiding evidence and contributing little. She doesn’t take cover anymore, she just stares dead-eyed and raises her abomination of an accuracy-modded marksman rifle (named Apology) and takes the shot. I think she hopes that one time she’s too slow. That the machine gunner hits her first, that the sniper’s faster on the trigger. If there is a heaven, then she gets to see Mouse. If there is a hell, then it’s what she deserves for killing Mouse in the first place. If there’s nothing at all, that’s better than existing in this empty world.

Augh, she never told Mouse she was an informant to protect herself, and then it shifted over to protecting Mouse, and then in the end she spilled the beans trying to get Mouse to stand down and step away, and she desperately tried to heal her, and none of it mattered because Mouse died anyways.

7 Likes

“Why’d you leave me alone last night?” You turn to Michael.

Casually :skull_and_crossbones: already skipped our honeymoon phase to the FIGHT PHASE!!!:smiley::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Hey, it’s been a while since I played the first game, can someone break down what each role means again I keep forgetting. Also, I think the creator of the game should put in the phone menu a short summary of each character in your group because I forget sometimes.

No. I’m not crying :smiling_face_with_tear:

(All the previous gameplay for nothing :sob: At least we have Gaby !)

2 Likes

But what about our tacos boy though can we romance the—:joy::joy::joy::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Rook, yes, but pretty sure Bishop is married

2 Likes