BREACH: Chicago War Zone (WIP) (First Public Upload)

You cannot hide from the Payday fans :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

7 Likes

Payday for life

2 Likes

that makes sense, I don’t see why you would ever try to code in the mechanics of a percussion firearm, that’s just oddly specific and unnecessary lmao

and frankly, switching to primary or secondary is much more faster than reloading.

7 Likes

… This is supposed to be in the upcoming update but, we haven’t gotten the system to work yet.

12 Likes

Switching to side arm when out is situational
More viable in cqc and if you have a decent holster. Lot of variables. The one they gave me in the army was shite. Had to buy a new one. When I was out on tour, most of the time I just reloaded my rifle. If your really skilled yeah it can be the best option, but most of the time just pop a new mag in and call it a day. But then again, I always had the luxury of cover.

4 Likes

I’m working on a code that lets you automatically switch to your secondary whenever you run out of ammo for your primary. In some cases this lets the story proceed with the combat check, instead of failing you automatically for not having ammo.

Without Ben, this is a bit hard to do but I think I can get it to work for the next update :sweat_smile:

Also, it’s damn good to see you again @Elegy

21 Likes

Good to see you as well. I hope all is well. @MichaelMaxwell

5 Likes

Yeeting the gun is the fastest option, or use it as a club… Or maybe if you are acurate enough, throw it like a boomerang

5 Likes

@Aleksa100 Attach a grenade to the railing, pin to the mag. Release empty mag throw rifle rifle at enemy. Grenade goes boom. Go home and have a beer. Hooah

10 Likes

i can see literally nothing going wrong with that idea! A peerless plan

3 Likes

An explosive knife for my kitten would be splendid…now if only we had a flamethrower to lighten the mood for me and Raquel!!

3 Likes

Yeah that makes sense, if you have cover it might be better to pop in a new one, specially if said target is too far for pistol range. It’s as you said, too many variables.

I don’t actually have any combat experience so Imay not know what I’m talking about. We have strict firearm laws here and the only time I’ve shot a gun was back in my ROTC years in the national service training program. They let us use rusty m16a1 rifles lmao

3 Likes

Ah yes. Rusty m16s. The back bone of every military training. I’m almost positive my m16 in basic was older than me. It all depends regarding side arm. My buddy never fired his once when on tour. I also herd of a dude who just shot his for shits n giggles. Enemy is 700 yards away? Better pull out my m9. In breach though, pulling out a side arm is probably best since it is urban and your indoors alot and its Chicago.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly what I thought, breach has a lot of situations where they have to shoot and move and not much room for cover, especially the car chase sequences.

Though I have no idea how these people seem to hit things while in a moving car, they have to be impressive shots for that lmao

2 Likes

Wont stop me from checking every couple of days out of habbit

33 Likes

wait so megan will not be a ro?

1 Like

Megan is an RO for the FBI route, don’t worry.

7 Likes

So she could be romanced

1 Like