BREACH: Chicago War Zone (WIP) (UPDATED! 26-August-2023)

Say Michael will there be more new weapons and car, or will you use the old one from the 1st book. ?

one last question, when You’re making Breach: Archangels did You take notes or inspired by the payday games ? can’t help notice the similarities.

3 Likes

There will most definitely be new weapons, and vehicles for you to use. Maybe even some new armor and gear.

Next update will contain a bit of the new weapon but the update after that, hopefully, will contain the whole store, which will contain gear and weapons from the previous game, alongside a new arsenal, of historical, modern, and prototype weapons. (All ballistic)

18 Likes

Give us a musket! and maybe BFG

1 Like

My mouse always dies at the end. I don’t know how to keep her alive
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Patch mouse first then call backup from fbi

4 Likes

Be careful what you wish for…

11 Likes

looks at the list of all cursed guns he has…
No, I think I won’t…

3 Likes

PaPBJqf
Feels so unfamiliar seeing that, even though even I called him Michael at the start :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Can we has tank?

9 Likes

Further back! Give us bows and claymores! I want to go full medieval on their ass

7 Likes

Best I can do is a longsword.

Can’t say anything about a C96, but a Colt SAA and a Colt Navy is coming.

Hehe…
Bear - hifr

33 Likes

close enough… Sword is like differently aerodynamic arrow

7 Likes

Ok, hear me out: Colt Navy, original model

“You realoaded yet?”

“ONE M-” drops caps “FIVE MORE MINUTES!”

24 Likes

Colt Navy

Holy shit that’s all you had to say man :flushed:

Can’t wait for my raphael to blast fools with his big iron while blasting big iron on the radio.

Oh yeah those things were cap and ball, unless we’re talking about the .38 coversions lmao

4 Likes

I patched myself up then shot Gabriel… still Mouse lives, but in coma… dunno what’ll happen to him in this part :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Two handguns on your hips and a longsword on your back. To me, that sounds so awesome :metal:t3::facepunch:t3: What about two katanas, go Deadpool on people’s a**'s :joy: That would just be legendary :joy:

11 Likes

Ok ok, hear me out, Max……

THE COMICALLY LARGE SPOON

25 Likes

case conversion… Sorry, I couldn’t code in a cap and ball revolver XD

Goddamn it… I knew it was coming. I based my entire game out of Payday, of course it was coming.

… By the way, update for the game’s coming at the end of the month. Keep an eye out.

44 Likes

You cannot hide from the Payday fans :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

8 Likes

Payday for life

3 Likes