BREACH: Chicago War Zone (WIP) (UPDATED! 26-August-2023)

To give a tiny bit of update (I’ve been mostly posting stuff on the Discord community), I am currently in the process of getting things back in order and moving along again.

Things have halted for awhile due to some health concerns. Less than two weeks ago, my best friend, one of the original co-authors and creative partner of Breach: The Archangel Job, Rikuo, had passed away.

I’ve taken the past week or so to sort things out, for Breach, my work, and my mental health.

I plan on releasing part 1-3 of our not so short story “Joy To The World” (a sequel to Breach) to the public at the start of February while also releasing part 4-6 for patrons at the same time (Which will also be released public first of March).

I’m finishing part 4-6 right now so I can finally finish everything else, and focus on Chicago War Zone… Yes, I will still continue to work on the game, and I will continue to write other stories as well. My plan after Breach 2 is to rework Afar: Mad World and finish that, before moving on to Breach 3.

That’s all I can be sure of announcing. Thank you for your patience.

Much love, much thanks. :heart:

152 Likes