I like it so far
Need to read some more before I can say more about it but I like the story idea

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

It’s a good start for a new wip. It was fun to read. I look forward to more

1 Like

glad you like it, soon there will be part 2 of demo

2 Likes

Just read the demo and it has my interest. I’m looking forward to the updates and I really like the character appearance. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you, glad you liked it, soon more parts and chapters of the wip.:grin:

3 Likes

" You are an heir to a noble house in the Kingdom of Petrus and come from a long line of elementals and skilled warriors. Your father’s expectations are on you to be the best you can be. What is going to be? loved, hated or feared? It’s up to you to choose, it’s up to you to leave a legacy, be it good or bad. But one thing is for sure, the legacy on your shoulders is full of blood, and at some point it will overflow.

What is going to be? loved, hated or feared? It’s up to you to choose, to leave a legacy, be it good or bad. But one thing is for sure, the legacy on your shoulders is full of blood, and at some point it will overflow."

That last paragraph is a repeat of the end of the first. Issue in the game too.

2 Likes

I noticed that too, unfortunately I can’t delete the repeated paragraph on the forum because I’ve already reached the limit of editing the wip forum, which is 6. apparently I need to have a higher trust level, I’m still in the basics, so I can’t edit there for now. But when I go to update the demo and etc, I’ll have to let you know on tumblr or right here in the comments until I can reach a higher trust level or talk to an admin to help out there.

9 Likes

New update. 13/05/2022

•Added some choices with your father
•Scene and dialogues with Elia

•New dialogues and choices with Cecília and Hayden.
Nothing huge but it’s there, next update will have the most complete scenes.

Here what will be in the next updates

•Scenes with Hayden and Cecília
•Scenes with Tyler ,Caio ,Elia.
•Combat scenes, you can finally fight.

12 Likes

By combat u mean get owned by anything coming our way lol. At least we have new interactions with the characters