Blood Legacies (UPDATE 17/02/24| New Demo | 59k words)

Small update and Progress.

-Scenes from the route with Elia and Tyler added.
-Grammar errors fixed (Thanks to my betas here)
-Added Inventory.
-Mild change, mages have magic, but need an object as a conduit for their spells, and also need a lot of training and concentration to use their gifts. I will add more history about them in the history section of the menu.

Currently I have written 10,000 words, some things still to be written and translated and also revised, and there are exactly 4 scenes left to post the new update, ending this chapter 2 here.

I am currently thinking about adding rpg elements, such as sidequest and with certain rewards, such as weapons or armor and even potions, but this is just an idea for now, we will see how it goes.

Thanks for your attention and if you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

22 Likes

Progress update! 23,000 words, including code. All routes and scenes complete from chapter 2.
Scenes already made:
-Elia,Cecilia and Hayden fake relationships route.
-short scene with your creature.
-meet your allies/friends at the academy
-Meet the kingdom council meeting.
-Final scene with Eleazar.

And I didnā€™t add an inventory for nothing, there will be routes and possibilities for you to collect items and trophies.
Soon I will post the new update.

23 Likes

New update available! Enjoy!

19 Likes

ā€œEveryone is ok?ā€ should be ā€œIs everyone okay?ā€

Hayden smirked at him. ā€œHow about the fact that you missed several Wendigos? oh, and letā€™s not forget that five students died.ā€ Should be a capitalized Oh.

ā€œWhat you mean?ā€ CecĆ­lia questioned, moving forward and placing herself by your side. What do you mean rather

" Wendigos are fragile to fire, they can easily be killed by heat." Your father commented, his face thoughtful." While our gifts would be almost useless , we could only try to cut their skin almost completely impenetrable. What makes me most curious, however, is that Hayden was supposed to be studying with his tutor, but defied orders and went on the tour without the kingā€™s awarenessā€¦" What do you think heā€™s implying? Hayden is female in this playthrough.

2 Likes

Code error, but will be fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

5 Likes

The topic has had a slight change.
Things added that you can check out now are:
-Artbreeder of the characters (with a little editing of mine on the eyes)
-Blood Legacies playlist.

3 Likes

Heyo! I think the brightness for the eyes might be a bit nicer if they were just a touch less saturated. If you like, I can take the images into my art program and adjust them real quick for you :blush:

If you want to tell me to sod off though that is fair, I just hate saying something and not offering to help :dotted_line_face:

1 Like

Sure, if itā€™s not too much trouble.:grin:

6 Likes

The difference is pretty subtle but I think that it is much moreā€¦ realistic? I donā€™t know if that is the word I want to use lol

The images are going in here

Brought down the saturation, did a touch up because I couldnā€™t help myself, will edit in about 5 minutes with the other two.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Will Hayden still end up coming, I need my fake relationship drama on the journey.

7 Likes

Oh no doubt :grin::laughing: new update coming soon.

9 Likes

Hello people,I just came to give a brief announcement here.
Then, the way it is going the game may have some themes or violence a little heavier, so I was thinking of creating a version of the game for +18 and put it in the adult category, do not worry, this topic continues, at least for now.
And this version +18 would have new scenes at the beginning, such as some that have not been added and others that just thought of putting, would not be excluded any of the scenes that exist in the two chapters, just more things added.

Some of the scenes that were not added or that I just thought of writing are :

• Scene with Hayden ,the king and some nobles at a ball.
  • scene of an execution (this would be a little heavier,as the mc would be quite young)
    -a scene of mc on a battlefield (this one would be a bit heavier too)
  • a scene of the mc liking someone (suggested by one of my betas)
    -another scene of mc training.

This is just a brief summary of what the scenes would be like, but the contents in them are much more than what I am saying there. You can ask me questions about these scenes if you have any doubts or curiosity. And anyway at some point may be that the game will be fully hosted on the new hosting site Moody.ink, which for those who do not know, will end up replacing the site dashington at some point, then suggest that you create saves there ok, although for now I will continue updating the demos on both sites.

I will leave an option here for you to vote.

• 1> Create a version in the adult category and add the new scenes there, but continue this demo from this thread until chapter 3.
  • 2>Leaving the chapter 1 as it is ,without adding any new scenes and put some of the scenes mentioned above in the next chapters (like flashback) AND add the +18 version in the adult category.

0 voters

This version will not be excluded for now, because I am leaving the option here for you before coding and writing the scenes but at some point I will have to change one way or another to the adult category ok.

18 Likes

Hello people,I created a wordpress site about the game. There is information about the stories of characters and noble houses, besides some things about Petrus too. Things that will also be available in the game menu but only in the next update, but who is curious can take a look there. There is information about Eleazar, mcā€™s mother and several other information, besides some questions and answers that have already been made and some are still curious. There are still things to add, but this will be little by little. I will also do one about New Era, my other wip, soon. There will also be contact information ok. Thatā€™s it, thanks for the attention guys, Iā€™ll bring news soon.
Blood Legacies site with information and other things, such as contact, stories of Petrus, noble houses and characters.

26 Likes

This very good makes feel bad for mc for his cold upbringing :sob: but i also understand why

4 Likes

The plot/storyline is definitely intriguing, and I cannot wait to see how it continues to develop.

2 Likes

Thanks :grin:glad you enjoyed the story so far, Iā€™ll update it soon.

7 Likes

:drum: Bdoom Tssss :drum:

4 Likes

Hello people, progress update!
15,000 words including the code, hopefully I can reach 20,000 by Wednesday or Thursday, or more. My actual goal is 30,000 words, and considering the things Iā€™m going to add, Iā€™ll no doubt end up reaching that goal, hopefully. Then I will pass it on to my betas and they will check it out.

And little sneak peekā€¦

18 Likes

There are many answered questions and headcanons on tumblr as well, if you are curious, take a look there.
Another sneak peek is also there.

5 Likes