Blood For Poppies (Public Beta Test Now Live! Game Complete! 10/9/20)

I thought him being gay was a joke and replayed TWELVE TIMES to get this kid.

*dies*

Well time to play as a dude then!

@Sunbean Oh, gods, really!? I… bwahaha… um, ok! Sorry!

It’s okay. xD

I’m just slow. VERY slow.

@Sunbean It’s okay, I’ve screwed up more times on games than I can count.
Also, Bidoof Bidoof. XD I got his romance scene, wish you best’a luck~!

bidoof is so cute as bad pokemon

Charizard FTW!

Must. Have. More.

No srsly I wanna make Carmelle feel some more of mah lovin’.

Sorry for not checking in on this. VERY VERY sick. Bad virus, can’t stay awake for long periods of time. Hopefully I will get to play the new version.

and as usual, …

Noo ! Talon we need Your comedy genius!

yes, master 2 is a comedy genius

Man, when I saw Poppy it was creepy.

Good. I was trying to creep players out.

@Talon5505

Dont worry about it! Get well soon!

Alice and Doctor was the creepy not Poppy could I make them suffer there will be a way to stop them

Anyone else bothered by the fact, that if the Doctor is going to be a mad scientist, he could at least be a more impressive mad scientist?

Dead wings? A lobotomy? Frankenstein and Moreau would be rejecting his application to the mad scientist club.

And yes I realize this implies I’m saying I wasn’t impressed by the cloning and the suicidal computer, but rather that his other accomplishments pale in comparison.

@stsword

Lol. He isn’t very good at his job, no, which is why he pretty much botched the lobotomy on Carmelle. One of the reasons he retreated from the world is because he ISN’T very talented, but he has a huge ego. Hell, his application probably did get rejected, so he started tinkering away from the eyes of other people who would judge him.

My quimera will judge him before she dies its so selfish and hypocrite character and Alice is just a creepy girl with a damaged brain

I’d like a storyline in which the MC gets to be much smarter than dear old Doc, watch his head explode. Fix his brain butchery, wings that actually work would be nice too, maybe get Ashton a hat so he can go outside and play. :slight_smile:

The "birds" dying early shouldn't be a problem with that cloning machine, if you can clone a whole person you can certainly make as many stem cells as you want to fix all sorts of things.  

And the Doc skimped out on his lair too.  An apartment building?  Any self respecting mad scientist wouldn't settle for anything less than a creepy gothic castle or a deserted island to play god there.  Tsk, tsk.
1 Like

@stsword now that you mention it, the doctor seems TERRIBLE, I bet with enough study in that little cage of mine, I could actually build myself working wings or something along those lines

I don’t think Alyce is THAT creepy I mean she’s only doing what she’s told. I really like Alyce as a character. And I was very creeped out when I saw Poppy lol…