Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

who say I will take part in the battlefield? I will only make the plan for the battle and be in side lines meanwhile my soldiers fight for me

3 Likes

and like almost every history all the glory if for the leader

1 Like

True glory lays on the battlefield while you risk your skin fighting.
#TeamMartial.

3 Likes

I will be on the front line my sword in one hand and my house banner in the other.

1 Like

JA! enjoy it before a sword strike your heart meanwhile my mind defeat the enemy

2 Likes

#TeamIntrigue
I assume…?

1 Like

evil smile

and meanwhile you are laying dead in the battlefield I will reclaim all the glory!

1 Like

who need a sword or a word when you have a brain to use for?
#Teamintrigue

3 Likes

Let’s not turn this into a rap battle.

1 Like

don’t worry the the rhymes are not my strong ( that it only the intrigue motto )

1 Like

Get slain by my sword cause I am the superior lord.

2 Likes

A new motto for your team I presume?

1 Like

Before someone makes a better one.

1 Like

fair enough…not That I think about it why anybody come defending diplomacy stat?

1 Like

Diplomacy does have the least amount of votes at the moment.

1 Like

that was before…now the team who have less votes are the intrigue one meanwhile that…barbarics have the most

1 Like

Oh, yes, diplomacy has more. But obviously martialists have the most.
(;

1 Like

shrugh with a evil smile

that only because they still think that the glory is where you sword is most bloodie and your body have the most scars…they still think in thoses fairy-tales…but when they dyscover that the true manner to win the war is with a strong mind…they will go to us

evil laugh

1 Like

What if I told you…that martialists have their order now?!

5 Likes

that you are using your power as the creator to make us the honorable and greats thinkers like nothing?

3 Likes