Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

As long as you don’t write the GAME is walls of text, I think it’ll be okay. :smile:

1 Like

Is this satisfactory, your grace? :smiley:

2 Likes

My brain isn’t screaming when I read it! Yay! :laughing:

1 Like

I would very much enjoy playing this game.

2 Likes

Thank you! Feel free to ask questions and share ideas. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Feel free to share ideas and ask questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Will there be companion style characters? Romances? Close personal relationships?

1 Like
  1. You can appoint bodyguards and people you have high relationships with will follow you most of the time.

2. There will be marriages for alliances, but that doesn’t mean you can’t romance commoners of low birth if you are not interesed in nobles.

3. Yes, there will also be house relatives you can interact with.

:smiley:

7 Likes

So we can have concubine?

4 Likes

I love cheats like that in games I just love to experiment with them its so fun so thank you for including it in.

6 Likes

Yes, you can, I will try to perfect the marriages. :smiley:

4 Likes

No problem! Ask and receive. On that note, think of any ideas and share it here! I think the cheats will have cheats such as increasing stats, coin, army, relationship and perhaps you could unlock perks, still working on it. :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah that sounds great how about add items cheat maybe well that’s if there is items in the game

2 Likes

Good suggestion. Yes, there are items: swords, armor pieces, special items, special weapons, poison(who knows when the king might visit?), food supplies, ships & caravans(not really items), and many more. I suggest using cheats after completing the game. :smiley:

7 Likes

Well there is nothing like giving yourself a little boost when your playing the game lol

1 Like

Yep, I plan on many features. You will be able to manage your council: appoint a master spy, an overlord, a general, etc. If you have any more ideas, blow it away. :smiley:

4 Likes

Customise your own army maybe is that possible.

2 Likes

Nothing is impossible. Can you be a bit more specific? Customise army in what way? You can create your own unit with a special mission(scouting, protecting yourself, launching hit and run attacks). You can also make a house motto and a banner, so, what would you like? :smiley:

3 Likes

What are you still doing here, @N1GHTMAR3?
Go write the demo so we can try it! :smiley::wink:
(Incredibly hippocritical of me to say that, as I am currently procrastinating from my own WIP)

2 Likes

your own elite unit would be really bad ass you know for protection 24-7 lol plus I meant like choose what kind of armour they where things like that would be really cool

1 Like