Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

like?..like?..LIKE?

1 Like

Personally I think you should update it every 10k to 20k words but really only if you finished a scene and are not in the middle of one

Also will the cheat menu allow us to gain all the positive traits?

1 Like

Simple, are you want to?

1 Like

Being able to unlock more successful choices? TRUEKING choices will appear differently, so you’ll realize what I’m talking about.
:smiley:

1 Like

Hmm, well, I guess I should add the option to be able to get the traits from cheatmenu. So, yes.

2 Likes

This made me think Which mode would you prefer for 1st play through.

1 Like

TRUEKING is a cheat. I think you’ve realized that.

1 Like

Yes but should I use in my first play through

1 Like

I heavily recommend not doing so. TRUEKING enables you to not make mistakes which are vital to the plot’s development.

1 Like

Hmm. How many words is the game currently if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

30k words. I think the link contains 13k.

1 Like

Umm I think I might as well check it, gimme some time I’ll be back.

1 Like

Bug found

1 Like

Not a bug. Unfinished.

2 Likes

now is september 2017, how is this proyect going on? It seems a good game, i want to buy a full version

1 Like

We’re not allowed to ask for an update or release date for the game, but I can assure you that @N1GHTMAR3 is working extremely hard on this.

3 Likes

This is only an Estimated Release Date. (It may be released next year, next decade, next 100 years, etc, :smiley: its called estimate for a reason). The next update will probably come out within this week.

8 Likes

@N1GHTMAR3
Since you’d rather keep your polls in the first post, I made it a Wiki (editable.) Historically people haven’t abused this function (and you can always revert) but please let a mod know if there are any problems. You can now add and edit your own new polls there.

6 Likes

I forgot to mention that the game will be completely free(unless any obstacles occur).

2 Likes

If I can make little point on your writing style I would suggest to edit and not use the word you or your as much, it might just improve the quality of the writing creating a better flow. Otherwise I’m excited to see the development of this game and keep up the great work!
@N1GHTMAR3

1 Like