Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

Picked up Vulfram myself. Loyalty and respect can be earned, eventually, but tactical aptitude is harder to improve when one is as old as Harold (and yeah, Layne being unstable doesn’t inspire too much confidence, especially since there’s not a lot you could possibly do about it)

3 Likes

I picked Harold as my bodyguard because I “trust” him. (the reason he is not general is that You can’t teach an old dog new trick…)

Okay, will wait. Thanks.
:smiley:

1 Like

Okay, thanks for sharing it.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing it. Finally, someone who put aside the trust issues.

1 Like

I don’t promise anything​ though, because I don’t know whatever I will always and can helping or not :sweat_smile: I maybe just going to help from time to time.

Okay, sure. The chat is already intense and we don’t always talk about the game.

2 Likes

Ey, what do you think of Harold?

Edit: About the fact that his left arm is thinner than his right one: Harold uses his right arm to swing a sword, so he has more muscles on it.

2 Likes

Hmmm…might post another, so what/who should be next?

1 Like

Ah that makes sense

Who do you want to draw? :thinking: I do curious about Lord Eden though

1 Like

Well, sure, note taken!

2 Likes

Stonebrieth would be cool, but that seems to be harder to draw.

1 Like

Send help…

1 Like

Maybe this name generator can help? I won’t surprised if you already use this though

I used that name generator and we already have a few names.

1 Like

Unfortunately I not really good at name about that :sweat_smile: but maybe you can found inspiration in this list

Already figured the names out.
But of course…the main god to be NightmareStapleton27 still stands.

2 Likes

Seems fair to me :+1:

WELL, YOU’RE MISSING A LOT BY NOT JOINING. SO MANY INTERESTING TOPICS.
Capture

2 Likes

Hmmm, conversation there certainly interesting and random :hushed: i hope you all enjoying yourselves there :smile: