Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

I will fix the prisoner managing. I wil grey out since players might forget they had that specific trait. I will make the spy distributing reselectable. I will think of good mottos too. Good suggestions.
:smiley:

3 Likes

So this game is supposed to be somewhat like CK2 huh? Shall I assume that there’ll be an option to appoint your horse as the chancellor then?

4 Likes

Let’s hope it won’t come to that.

1 Like

Got an error message when trying to train charisma from scratch after the battle. Don’t know yet if it’s just this specific training, more playthrough needed.

Onward then!

1 Like

Will see to it asap.

1 Like

Fixed all errors which were reported to this moment. Also implemented all suggestions which seemed nice(basically all). Further information in the changelog.

4 Likes

hey great update I like to see Layne in action, but I see problem: when you train your intrigue skills the game don’t let me choose the option “Start analyzing more books” even when I have the perception trait

1 Like

It won’t let you choose it IF you have the perceptive trait. That’s because doing so unlocks that trait, which you’ve already done basically making it a wasted choice.

@N1GHTMAR3

I didn’t mean so much as “reassign spies” as “let me give Nob a task even if I’ve already visited my spy master prior to hiring him” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Choosing to train traits which you already have would waste your choice and grant no bonuses to that specific trait.

1 Like

Okay, I see now. Will change it in the next update.

2 Likes

I actually was liking the game and then bam! “Unfinished” lol by the way the game was cool. I liked playing it. But the war in the Zelia was a little bit short. Looks like there is a lot of way to finish this game. But hey! Keep it up.

4 Likes

It’s only 61 thousand words at the moment.

2 Likes

Preferred character build?

• Martial.
  • Intrigue.
  • Diplomacy.

0 voters

4 Likes

I will always be a fighter always have always will be

3 Likes

I will always be a thinker, who need a sword or a wordwhen you have the power of strategy and knowledge?

3 Likes

Now we await someone with a speech in defense of the diplomacy stat.

2 Likes

I like to play as intruige occasionally but the thing is unless you have enough brainpower for telekenesis it won’t stop a sword aimed right at you

1 Like

if you have sword aiming to you is either because you don’t use well the power of strategy or are dumb enough to be in the front line

3 Likes

Well, if you’d come to the defense of the diplomacy stat, why not avoid the conflict altogether?

3 Likes

stop the conflict? then where is the glory? where will I find sla…I mean soldiers who will fight for me and for the new king?

3 Likes